Medical insurance officer Dubai
Medical Insurance Officer DUBAI
Job Description :
The ideal candidate should have M.B.B.S degree with at least 5 years relevant experience in private hospitals
The candidate should able to handle the approvals / assessment and reconciliation of outpatient / inpatient claims , salary negotiable
Claims Officer Dubai
Seeking Insurance Claim Officer (UAE based Indian or Filipino candidates only) for Dubai
I am looking for a good Insurance Claim officer for one of our clients in Dubai. The candidates should have the following skills to qualify for this role.
· Currently must be based in UAE (Indians and Filipino candidates can apply)
· Graduation in any discipline
· 2 years of experience in Insurance Claims in reputed Insurance companies in UAE. Excellent knowledge of handling branches of insurance claims, opening claims, sending it to Insurers
Orient Insurance PJSC
Insurance Advisors Dubai
Insurance Advisors for a reputed insurance Company. Good Salary + incentives will be offered.
Requirements : The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Assistant Manager Compliance- Insurance
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
- Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
- Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
- Prepare and submit management reports periodically
- Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
- In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
- Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Dubai Insurance Co
Claims Officer Dubai
There is an opening for a claims office to join the team, Your duties will include -
• Lodgment of claims
• Working with customers over the phone
• Management and settlement of claims, you must have experience with this
• taking statements from customers
You will need -
• 2 years of Claims handling experience
• Knowledge in the insurance industry, the salary is negotiable