Insurance agent Dubai
Job description: We are looking Female Insurance sales agent for telesales who are agree to work full time or part time on commission bases. It's a good opportunity to make unlimited income on monthly basis up to 10,000 AED
Assistant Manager Compliance- Insurance
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
- Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
- Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
- Prepare and submit management reports periodically
- Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
- In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
- Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Medical insurance officer Dubai
Medical Insurance Officer DUBAI
Job Description :
The ideal candidate should have M.B.B.S degree with at least 5 years relevant experience in private hospitals
The candidate should able to handle the approvals / assessment and reconciliation of outpatient / inpatient claims , salary negotiable
Are you a underwriter with at least 5 years experience, if yes, then please apply, we have 2 vacancies for underwriters that are open now, you must have related qualifications for this job, we offer 70 K USD plus relocation for this position, if it interests you, then apply
Dubai Insurance Co
Life Agents Dubai
Hiring Life agents to work with our sales team, you must have 4 years experience in life sales, must have good english skills for this position we offer a salary plus commission for the hired candidiates, we have several vacancies
Insurance Agent Dubai
Insurance Representative in the office. The successful candidate will have a desire to serve and will demonstrate good interpersonal skills and an attention to detail, along with being a solid team player. They will also have a background in the insurance industry, specifically property and casualty, and auto underwriting experience, with preference given to candidates. Our strong customer focus will see you working in the Personal Lines and Commercial insurance team. Duties include assisting with all aspects of customer service for property and casualty insurance risk underwriting and assisting our volunteers.
MMI provides property, liability and auto insurance for homes and businesses to members of its constituent churches, in a caring manner. We also support the work of the local congregations through the ministry of our Compassion Fund as well as the work of the Committee, through contributions from our financial resources. the salary is negotiable
Insurance Agents Dubai
A Leading business group is searching for part time insurance agents to sell health insurance policies to the Indian expats for their dependents in India
Ideal candidate must have proven outdoor sale experience to the Indian community and preferably from the insurance or service sector.
We are looking at candidates in all the Emirates, to sell Indias best known health insurance with very attractive commission.
Dubai Insurance Co
Claims Officer Dubai
There is an opening for a claims office to join the team, Your duties will include -
• Lodgment of claims
• Working with customers over the phone
• Management and settlement of claims, you must have experience with this
• taking statements from customers
You will need -
• 2 years of Claims handling experience
• Knowledge in the insurance industry, the salary is negotiable