Client is a multinational broker based in Abu Dhabi with operations worldwide.
Role based in – Abu Dhabi
•Strong Underwriting/Technical experience in all lines of General Insurance (minimum 6 to 8 years)
•MUST have a diploma or certification in Insurance; certified by the UAE Insurance Authority
•Previous experience in managing underwriting/claims and business development staff
•Client Facing and ability to manage key corporate clients
•Broking experience preferred but not essential
A highly competitive salary plus bonus package is offered for this role.
Account executive Dubai
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES DUBAI
Due to a promotion and ongoing success one of THE largest brokers is seeking two Account Executives to join their well established team that manages clients.
In addition to a salary of $60K to $78K + bonus + commission you will receive great benefits including:
Reporting to a highly experience and supportive Team Manager you will:
- Inherit a healthy existing book of business
- Build exceptional relationships with your clients
- Use your technical expertise to handle all enquiries
- Maintain relationships with insurers and get the best possible quotes
- Cross sell within your book and build up referrals
ISS Insurance Underwriters
Claims Manager Dubai
We are in need of a top level experienced claims manager for auto, if you have experience, around 5 plus years, then please apply, this is a great position that will be filled
Insurance agent Dubai
Job description: We are looking Female Insurance sales agent for telesales who are agree to work full time or part time on commission bases. It's a good opportunity to make unlimited income on monthly basis up to 10,000 AED
Insurance Officer Dubai
Insurance Sales officer
Attractive Remuneration: Upto AED 6k every month
We are looking for extremely hard working, experienced individuals with good personality and communication skills. Please apply with profile picture, experience, market knowledge and product competence. Also, state your monthly incentives earned on sales in the email.
Existing portfolios, driving license will be an added advantage. Please do not send resumes without recent profile pictures and experience.
We are a well-known Dubai Insurance company hence the person will have to go out in the market and sell Insurance products. We will provide the product training but it’s up to the agent to bring sales using his existing networks and clientele data.
It’s a target-oriented job and looking for people who are doing existing sales job as insurance brokers or agents. We are looking for people who have 2 years of UAE insurance sales experience with driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Good remuneration+ incentives (Fixed salary non-negotiable and no cap on commission)
Visa + Insurance
Candidates applying for this job must have at least one-year Insurance Experience in U.A.E.
• Investigating customer's needs and advising and explaining insurance policies.
• Maintaining excellent data of the clients, advising those regarding new policies, procedures, and changes and selecting the best policy according to the client’s requirements.
• Contact Existing Customers.
• Regular follow up with the clients on quotations provided.
• Tele sales experience
• Having good communication and interpersonal skill to interact with customers and advising them during their doubts or convince them regarding a new product.
• Having excellent sales and negotiation skills,
Insurance Broker DubaI
- Male Indian or Arabic (preferably Arabic speaking)
- Should have sales experience in the UAE
- Preferably with background in insurance
- Work well under pressure and must deliver quota
- Attractive salary and monthly commission
Orient Insurance PJSC
Insurance Advisors Dubai
Insurance Advisors for a reputed insurance Company. Good Salary + incentives will be offered.
Requirements : The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Business manager Dubai
Business Development/ Senior Business Development.
-Should have an existing portfolio of clients in non lie insurance
-Salary and commission depends on experience in general/medical insurance
-Open to look at candidates from Abu Dhabi provided they have experience in general insurance
- Based in UAE