Client is a multinational broker based in Abu Dhabi with operations worldwide.
Role based in – Abu Dhabi
•Strong Underwriting/Technical experience in all lines of General Insurance (minimum 6 to 8 years)
•MUST have a diploma or certification in Insurance; certified by the UAE Insurance Authority
•Previous experience in managing underwriting/claims and business development staff
•Client Facing and ability to manage key corporate clients
•Broking experience preferred but not essential
A highly competitive salary plus bonus package is offered for this role.
Insurance agent Dubai
Job description: We are looking Female Insurance sales agent for telesales who are agree to work full time or part time on commission bases. It's a good opportunity to make unlimited income on monthly basis up to 10,000 AED
Insurance sales trainer Dubai
Are you an experienced insurance Sales Trainer who has a real passion for learning, growing and developing people?
If yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for an experienced insurance Sales Trainer to add to the successful and growing team.
• Delivering and supporting the Accreditation of our insurance sales teams
• Develop and Deliver the Sales Training Programmes to both new employees and existing employees
• Development of training plans and materials through working with the business
• Delivery and support of Technical Training, both system and business related
• Responsible for the administration related to the training programmes, including the recording and reporting of training
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmers through feedback and measure the results of the training through performance evaluation
• Identify training needs which might arise at any time during the delivery of the programmes or at any other time.
• Develop annual training budget and work within budgetary parameters
Experience & Skills sets required:
• Proven experience within the insurance sales (preferably Life) and leadership training arena and demonstration of the training cycle
• A background in B2B/B2C sales with a proven track record of success
• A strong Learning & Development background, including e-learning platforms
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
• Ability to write and produce course content
• Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Experience of working abroad or with different cultures is also desirable and language skills are a major bonus
• BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
• Engaging and facilitative training style
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years' experience in insurance Sales Training in a sales focused organisation and have a track record of adding value to a business.
If you think you have what it takes to be an amazing trainer, please send a resume and cover letter, following the below instructions:
Medical insurance officer Dubai
Medical Insurance Officer DUBAI
Job Description :
The ideal candidate should have M.B.B.S degree with at least 5 years relevant experience in private hospitals
The candidate should able to handle the approvals / assessment and reconciliation of outpatient / inpatient claims , salary negotiable
Insurance estimators Dubai
Job description: insurance estimators - accident vehicles
Required Skills : assess vehicle damage, estimate cost for repair services, estimate damage,examine equipment to detect disrepair,examine vehicle to detect malfunctions, damage, or maintenance needed,fill out business or government forms,fill out insurance forms,prepare cost estimates,use negotiation techniques,write vehicle damage repair estimates
Insurance Officer Dubai
Insurance Sales officer
Attractive Remuneration: Upto AED 6k every month
We are looking for extremely hard working, experienced individuals with good personality and communication skills. Please apply with profile picture, experience, market knowledge and product competence. Also, state your monthly incentives earned on sales in the email.
Existing portfolios, driving license will be an added advantage. Please do not send resumes without recent profile pictures and experience.
We are a well-known Dubai Insurance company hence the person will have to go out in the market and sell Insurance products. We will provide the product training but it’s up to the agent to bring sales using his existing networks and clientele data.
It’s a target-oriented job and looking for people who are doing existing sales job as insurance brokers or agents. We are looking for people who have 2 years of UAE insurance sales experience with driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Good remuneration+ incentives (Fixed salary non-negotiable and no cap on commission)
Visa + Insurance
Candidates applying for this job must have at least one-year Insurance Experience in U.A.E.
• Investigating customer's needs and advising and explaining insurance policies.
• Maintaining excellent data of the clients, advising those regarding new policies, procedures, and changes and selecting the best policy according to the client’s requirements.
• Contact Existing Customers.
• Regular follow up with the clients on quotations provided.
• Tele sales experience
• Having good communication and interpersonal skill to interact with customers and advising them during their doubts or convince them regarding a new product.
• Having excellent sales and negotiation skills,
Finance Officer Dubai
An Insurance Brokerage house is looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices, commission calculations and budget preparations. Demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedure
Are you a underwriter with at least 5 years experience, if yes, then please apply, we have 2 vacancies for underwriters that are open now, you must have related qualifications for this job, we offer 70 K USD plus relocation for this position, if it interests you, then apply