UAE Insurance Brokers
You will perform the following duties, Identify problem areas in amy particular Contract / Policy, pursue insured perils with CIRM / Brokers and keep advised PMT/ Contract about the relevant solutions
Review / appraise scope of work related to projects, extract and develop underwriting information with special emphasis on risk exposure for Brokers to help achieve low loss exposure discount on premium ratings and obtain agreement for premium installments
Summarize contractual conditions on the \'CIRM Approval form\' for obtaining CIRM approval for naming, waiving Client on coporate policies and approval for using either corporate or project specific CGl policy for projects
Ensure that proejct booking / accrual of premiums is done correctly in close coordination with Project Financial Accountant
Claims: , this position pays a salary that is negotiable
Insurance agent Dubai
Great opportunity to make AED 15000 to AED 25000 may be more per month being part of a semi govt insurance company in Dubai. Visa will be provided to the eligible candidates. House wives who are on husbands visa can also apply. Recruitments are going on now.
Compliance- Insurance Dubai
Based in Dubai, Optima LLC is a renowned brokerage company specializing in insurance products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager Compliance to join the business.
The Assistant Manager Compliance will support the Head of Finance & Operations in managing the company’s Compliance function
This will include:
Develop, implement and monitor controls to ensure the business complies with corporate, legal and regulatory requirements
Evaluate & determine the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
Develop and implement the company’s Compliance policies & procedures keeping them upto date with latest corporate, legal and regulatory guidelines
Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and prevent violations of compliance guidelines and internal policies
Assess the company’s business objectives to identify possible compliance risks
Review the work of business functions periodically to identify compliance issues and training opportunities
Prepare and submit management reports periodically
Ensure timely submission of legal & regulatory reporting requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
Experience of working within a regulatory risk and compliance function of an Insurance entity
In-depth knowledge of Insurance Compliance and regulatory requirements for the insurance business
Must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic is a must
If you wish to learn more about this Assistant Compliance Manager vacancy and think you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now and send your resume , following the below instructions:
Orient Insurance PJSC
Insurance Advisors Dubai
Insurance Advisors for a reputed insurance Company. Good Salary + incentives will be offered.
Requirements : The ideal candidate should be the one who enjoys personal interaction and flexibility in a working environment. You should have a friendly outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, highly motivated, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Dubai Insurance LLc
Life Manager Dubai
At present they have a number of opportunities for highly motivated and team focused individuals to join their life insurance administrative team. you will have great life experience with a degree and 6 plus years experience
Insurance Agents Dubai
A Leading business group is searching for part time insurance agents to sell health insurance policies to the Indian expats for their dependents in India
Ideal candidate must have proven outdoor sale experience to the Indian community and preferably from the insurance or service sector.
We are looking at candidates in all the Emirates, to sell Indias best known health insurance with very attractive commission.
Insurance sales trainer Dubai
Are you an experienced insurance Sales Trainer who has a real passion for learning, growing and developing people?
If yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for an experienced insurance Sales Trainer to add to the successful and growing team.
• Delivering and supporting the Accreditation of our insurance sales teams
• Develop and Deliver the Sales Training Programmes to both new employees and existing employees
• Development of training plans and materials through working with the business
• Delivery and support of Technical Training, both system and business related
• Responsible for the administration related to the training programmes, including the recording and reporting of training
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmers through feedback and measure the results of the training through performance evaluation
• Identify training needs which might arise at any time during the delivery of the programmes or at any other time.
• Develop annual training budget and work within budgetary parameters
Experience & Skills sets required:
• Proven experience within the insurance sales (preferably Life) and leadership training arena and demonstration of the training cycle
• A background in B2B/B2C sales with a proven track record of success
• A strong Learning & Development background, including e-learning platforms
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
• Ability to write and produce course content
• Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Experience of working abroad or with different cultures is also desirable and language skills are a major bonus
• BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
• Engaging and facilitative training style
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years' experience in insurance Sales Training in a sales focused organisation and have a track record of adding value to a business.
If you think you have what it takes to be an amazing trainer, please send a resume and cover letter, following the below instructions:
Claims Officer Dubai
Seeking Insurance Claim Officer (UAE based Indian or Filipino candidates only) for Dubai
I am looking for a good Insurance Claim officer for one of our clients in Dubai. The candidates should have the following skills to qualify for this role.
· Currently must be based in UAE (Indians and Filipino candidates can apply)
· Graduation in any discipline
· 2 years of experience in Insurance Claims in reputed Insurance companies in UAE. Excellent knowledge of handling branches of insurance claims, opening claims, sending it to Insurers