Insurance Agent Dubai
Insurance Representative in the office. The successful candidate will have a desire to serve and will demonstrate good interpersonal skills and an attention to detail, along with being a solid team player. They will also have a background in the insurance industry, specifically property and casualty, and auto underwriting experience, with preference given to candidates. Our strong customer focus will see you working in the Personal Lines and Commercial insurance team. Duties include assisting with all aspects of customer service for property and casualty insurance risk underwriting and assisting our volunteers.
MMI provides property, liability and auto insurance for homes and businesses to members of its constituent churches, in a caring manner. We also support the work of the local congregations through the ministry of our Compassion Fund as well as the work of the Committee, through contributions from our financial resources. the salary is negotiable
Claims Officers Dubai
Claims officers wanted for claims dept, you ill go on site to interview clients and take statements about accidents and insurance claims, you will have 2 years experience for this position
Insurance agent Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibilities:
• Meeting prospective clients on regular basis
• Understanding client’s insurance and financial needs
• Providing financial advisory services to the prospective clients
• Proven experience of min 3 years in financial industry in UAE market
Insurance sales trainer Dubai
Are you an experienced insurance Sales Trainer who has a real passion for learning, growing and developing people?
If yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for an experienced insurance Sales Trainer to add to the successful and growing team.
• Delivering and supporting the Accreditation of our insurance sales teams
• Develop and Deliver the Sales Training Programmes to both new employees and existing employees
• Development of training plans and materials through working with the business
• Delivery and support of Technical Training, both system and business related
• Responsible for the administration related to the training programmes, including the recording and reporting of training
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmers through feedback and measure the results of the training through performance evaluation
• Identify training needs which might arise at any time during the delivery of the programmes or at any other time.
• Develop annual training budget and work within budgetary parameters
Experience & Skills sets required:
• Proven experience within the insurance sales (preferably Life) and leadership training arena and demonstration of the training cycle
• A background in B2B/B2C sales with a proven track record of success
• A strong Learning & Development background, including e-learning platforms
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
• Ability to write and produce course content
• Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Experience of working abroad or with different cultures is also desirable and language skills are a major bonus
• BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
• Engaging and facilitative training style
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years' experience in insurance Sales Training in a sales focused organisation and have a track record of adding value to a business.
If you think you have what it takes to be an amazing trainer, please send a resume and cover letter, following the below instructions:
Orient Insurance PJSC
Insurance Development Managers Dubai
Required Insurance Development Managers for a reputed insurance Company. Good Salary + incentives on personal sales + overrides on agent\'s commissions will be offered.
Requirements : The ideal candidate should be the one who are currently working in the insurance sectors in the managerial capacity in GCC countries preferably with driving licence
Insurance administrator Dubai
Dubai General Insurance
Claims Adjuster Dubai
We are looking for career-oriented insurance professionals to join our organization. If you have a passion for customer service, a commitment to exceptional quality, and are looking for a company that can provide you with a career path full of field and management possibilities, then we want to hear from you! We are only as good as our people.
Evaluates multi line claims; with a focus on property claims, through loss investigation. Actively negotiates settlements in accordance with provincial licensing requirements, while maintaining adequate production levels and customer relationships.
Job Skill Requirements:
Functional and technical experience in an insurance adjusting environment
Claims Adjuster Dubai
Dubai Insurance LLc
Life Manager Dubai
At present they have a number of opportunities for highly motivated and team focused individuals to join their life insurance administrative team. you will have great life experience with a degree and 6 plus years experience