Business manager Dubai
Business Development/ Senior Business Development.
-Should have an existing portfolio of clients in non lie insurance
-Salary and commission depends on experience in general/medical insurance
-Open to look at candidates from Abu Dhabi provided they have experience in general insurance
- Based in UAE
Orient Insurance PJSC
Insurance Development Managers Dubai
Required Insurance Development Managers for a reputed insurance Company. Good Salary + incentives on personal sales + overrides on agent\'s commissions will be offered.
Requirements : The ideal candidate should be the one who are currently working in the insurance sectors in the managerial capacity in GCC countries preferably with driving licence
Insurance agent Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibilities:
• Meeting prospective clients on regular basis
• Understanding client’s insurance and financial needs
• Providing financial advisory services to the prospective clients
• Proven experience of min 3 years in financial industry in UAE market
Insurance Agents Dubai
A Leading business group is searching for part time insurance agents to sell health insurance policies to the Indian expats for their dependents in India
Ideal candidate must have proven outdoor sale experience to the Indian community and preferably from the insurance or service sector.
We are looking at candidates in all the Emirates, to sell Indias best known health insurance with very attractive commission.
Insurance sales trainer Dubai
Are you an experienced insurance Sales Trainer who has a real passion for learning, growing and developing people?
If yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for an experienced insurance Sales Trainer to add to the successful and growing team.
• Delivering and supporting the Accreditation of our insurance sales teams
• Develop and Deliver the Sales Training Programmes to both new employees and existing employees
• Development of training plans and materials through working with the business
• Delivery and support of Technical Training, both system and business related
• Responsible for the administration related to the training programmes, including the recording and reporting of training
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmers through feedback and measure the results of the training through performance evaluation
• Identify training needs which might arise at any time during the delivery of the programmes or at any other time.
• Develop annual training budget and work within budgetary parameters
Experience & Skills sets required:
• Proven experience within the insurance sales (preferably Life) and leadership training arena and demonstration of the training cycle
• A background in B2B/B2C sales with a proven track record of success
• A strong Learning & Development background, including e-learning platforms
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
• Ability to write and produce course content
• Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Experience of working abroad or with different cultures is also desirable and language skills are a major bonus
• BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
• Engaging and facilitative training style
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years' experience in insurance Sales Training in a sales focused organisation and have a track record of adding value to a business.
If you think you have what it takes to be an amazing trainer, please send a resume and cover letter, following the below instructions:
Insurance estimators Dubai
Job description: insurance estimators - accident vehicles
Required Skills : assess vehicle damage, estimate cost for repair services, estimate damage,examine equipment to detect disrepair,examine vehicle to detect malfunctions, damage, or maintenance needed,fill out business or government forms,fill out insurance forms,prepare cost estimates,use negotiation techniques,write vehicle damage repair estimates
We are hiring now, we need people with fantastic skills and experience, You will need four years Life Risk Underwriting experience
Claims Manager Dubai
Mid sized insurance agency in the UAE requires a claims manager to work with our team, you must have at least 5 years working experience in the industry and good English skills, we offer 14,000 AED per month for the right candidate