Managing Director - Dubai
Managing Director Dubai
Oneworld MidEast Ltd, an established global business services provider in Dubai, UAE, is seeking to recruit a Managing Director to manage its activities in Dubai.
The successful candidate will report to the Chairman and Board of Directors and assume full responsibility for the smooth operation of the firm and its development. The candidate will be required to manage the office and supervise staff, handle client portfolios, provide tax planning advice, review contracts, agreement and maintain accounting and statutory records for clients.
- responsible for the day to day operations of the office
- dealing with international clients using Dubai, Cyprus and other jurisdictions
- managing, monitoring client structures and reporting
- supervision or subordinates
- reporting to the management
- business development
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and have the ability to develop business leads and opportunities. Required qualifications are:
- at least 5 years management experience in a similar position in a fiduciary or business services firm dealing with international clients
- University degree in Business, Finance/MBA, Law and a professional qualification
- initiate and follow opportunities for business development
- ability to manage, supervise and control staff
- excellent communication skills
- sound knowledge of computers, MS Office, knowledge of accounting software
Applications are welcome from qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, etc) with at least 3 years post-qualification experience and preferably having experience in fiduciary services.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include accommodation and travelling allowance, medical insurance, annual leave and bonus scheme.
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
General Manager Dubai
Job description: Seeking experienced Sales General Manager to drive the Middle East territory for sales.
Will be required to develop company structure, promote the business through marketing and PR strategy, select and attend events and trade shows whilst speaking at conventions.
Source target markets and identify sales activity for the sales team, track sales activity, complete sales, arrange logistics, installation and all relevant documentation.
Must be competent in all areas of office administration, finance and business plan preparation, presentations and sales.
Previous Middle East experience, proven results, and existing database of clients.
Seeking only Arabic or European applicants.
Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
Commercial Manager Dubai
In connection with the commercial supervisor, you build a business plan independently to be able to capture the most of customer as possible of your perimeter, all of this with structure, method and especially the concern of the business performance.
Senior technician's diploma to master 2
Dynamic, experimented , strong commercial temperament , persuasiveness , tenacity, strategic sense
Multicard Independent Business accepted
You have a successful experience in selling services, that would be a great assetYour salary will range from € 1500 to € 3000 per month
If this job interests you, send your CV
Transport company is seeking a CEO to run the distribution arm of the group, you will have 10 plus years experience in logistics or a related area, we are hiring now, please send in your application as soon as position, the salary will be offered according to experience