Operations Manager Dubai
Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
Must be able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
Oversee financial statements, P&Ls, and budgeting activity.
Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Responsible for the financial results of the operations
A team player
Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
Lead, coach and motivate an outstanding team.
Team leadership skills are necessary for this position, as well as integrity and accountability.
Has understanding of health and wellness
Strong retail background is a must
Must be familiar with all areas of the business and must be able to speak the languages of finance and accounting, retail management, supply chain, operations and sales.
Background in management is an advantage
Must have business and financial acumen
Keen to details and analytical
Knowledge in Financial management, P&L, budget and costing is a must
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
Must be willing to work in a start-up company with a flat organization
Should be amenable with unlimited contract for 2 years - renewable
Can start ASAP
We are looking for General Manager in East Africa in Five Star Boutique Hotel who will be responsible for managing the Hotel team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Issues or emergencies relating to guests, hotel staff or the hotel property.
• Deal with customer complaints and comments.
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
• Experience as Manager within a hotel.
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management will be advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel and service sector.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
• Great problem solving abilities.
• Proficiency in another language may also be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Director of Sales Dubai
Are you a Director of Sales and Marketing for a 4* or 5* Hotel in Dubai?
Are you Irish and looking to return home, to a great job with excellent salary package?
Currently Recruiting Top Talent for the position of Director of Sales and Marketing for a stunning 5* property in the North/West of Ireland.
Attractive Package is available, calculated depending on experience.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the overall Sales and Marketing of the Hotel, harmonising the culture, mission, and quality standards to assure maximised potential. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional & personable service that ensures the long-term satisfaction of team members, guests and owners.
Reports to: Directly to the Hotel General Manager
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
Business Development Director Dubai
The Business Development Director is responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating and closing temporary power sales contracts for the company in the EMEA region. This position will ensure that sales contracts and proposals have integrity with regard to bidding strategy, technical approach, performance, cost and schedule of delivery. As a member of a global sales team they will work in close conjunction with marketing and operations to expand and execute company’s rapid growth sales strategies. This role relies on initiative, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities: • Develop and achieve Regional Business Development Plan which meets revenue, profitability and market growth targets. • Generate and develop sales leads that qualify prospects, through cold-calling and other lead generation activities. • Maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunities. • Interaction with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs, drive the sales process and cultivate long term relationships. • Analysis of customer energy specific technical, commercial and financial need; interpretation of customer RFPs and evaluation of business potential. • Review, filter and track new sales opportunities in the region. Ensure effective reporting of sales activities and opportunities. • Liaison with internal resources to develop proposals and provide efficient and high quality responses to customers. • Involvement in reviewing contract documentation and customer negotiations. • Ongoing achievement of all assigned Key Performance Indicators including contracted Mega Watts, margin and revenue goals as well as overall customer satisfaction. • Participate in review of offerings and deviation requests through participation in deal reviews prior to submitting proposals to the customer • Develops relationships and manages internal customer’s expectations. • Promotes adherence to corporate principles, policies, standards, processes, procedures, branding and guidelines to write and produce compelling proposal content to create best-in-class proposals based on customer need and company goals. • Provides training for others as necessary. • Seeks out continuous improvement opportunities. Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other technical degree; OR equivalent in work experience; • Minimum of five years of proven experience in either the sale or rental of generators or electricity industry experience and leadership is required. • Strong EPC experience required • Must have a high level of initiative and self-motivation. • Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to ensure effective interaction with an international customer base. • An understanding of power generation equipment (reciprocating diesel gensets and /or gas turbine generators) as well as the electrical utility and industrial company customer base is considered beneficial. • Ability to formulate sales and marketing strategies and prioritize sales efforts effectively to achieve business objectives. Specific preference for candidates that can demonstrate prior experience in successfully implementing sales strategies to grow sales in a region or new market. • Team player able to operate is a fast paced global organization. • Excellent customer service and communication skills • Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and customer relations management software • Ability to speak, write and read English. Multilingual in Arabic, French or Portuguese would be preferable
General Manager Dubai
Job description: Seeking experienced Sales General Manager to drive the Middle East territory for sales.
Will be required to develop company structure, promote the business through marketing and PR strategy, select and attend events and trade shows whilst speaking at conventions.
Source target markets and identify sales activity for the sales team, track sales activity, complete sales, arrange logistics, installation and all relevant documentation.
Must be competent in all areas of office administration, finance and business plan preparation, presentations and sales.
Previous Middle East experience, proven results, and existing database of clients.
Seeking only Arabic or European applicants.
Director of Finance Dubai
- You must have experience with all key areas mentioned. Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur, salary negotiable by employer
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.