The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
Commercial Manager Dubai
In connection with the commercial supervisor, you build a business plan independently to be able to capture the most of customer as possible of your perimeter, all of this with structure, method and especially the concern of the business performance.
Senior technician's diploma to master 2
Dynamic, experimented , strong commercial temperament , persuasiveness , tenacity, strategic sense
Multicard Independent Business accepted
You have a successful experience in selling services, that would be a great assetYour salary will range from € 1500 to € 3000 per month
If this job interests you, send your CV
Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl
Operations Manager Dubai
Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
Must be able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
Oversee financial statements, P&Ls, and budgeting activity.
Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Responsible for the financial results of the operations
A team player
Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
Lead, coach and motivate an outstanding team.
Team leadership skills are necessary for this position, as well as integrity and accountability.
Has understanding of health and wellness
Strong retail background is a must
Must be familiar with all areas of the business and must be able to speak the languages of finance and accounting, retail management, supply chain, operations and sales.
Background in management is an advantage
Must have business and financial acumen
Keen to details and analytical
Knowledge in Financial management, P&L, budget and costing is a must
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
Must be willing to work in a start-up company with a flat organization
Should be amenable with unlimited contract for 2 years - renewable
Can start ASAP
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Senior Account Director Dubai
We are currently looking for Senior Account Director to join our team due to rapid expansion.
Exciting new role in rapidly expanding multichannel solutions provider.
This is a newly created role at the heart of our commercial operations. Your primary focus will be on nurturing and developing a small number of strategic clients typically major pharma corporates at a regional or global level. You will have a natural flair for both identifying and creating business opportunities.
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate;
Digitally fluent - able to converse around the latest digital trends eg multichannel, CLM, mobile
Proven account management skills
Experience of 1m+ client accounts / budgets
Excellent client management and relationship skills
Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Clear, enthusiastic and engaging skills when presenting
Experience of managing, mentoring and developing team members.