Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
Latvia Banking Group
A position is open for a large bank in Dubai for a CFO, you will have 10 years experience in finance, banking or related, this is a full time position, the salary is negotiable
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
Fusion Industries LLC
A position is open for a senior CFO for a position with a logistics firm in Dubai, you will have 10 years plus experience as a CFO, apply now for consideration, salary starts at 170 KUSD
Business Development Director Dubai
The Business Development Director is responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating and closing temporary power sales contracts for the company in the EMEA region. This position will ensure that sales contracts and proposals have integrity with regard to bidding strategy, technical approach, performance, cost and schedule of delivery. As a member of a global sales team they will work in close conjunction with marketing and operations to expand and execute company’s rapid growth sales strategies. This role relies on initiative, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities: • Develop and achieve Regional Business Development Plan which meets revenue, profitability and market growth targets. • Generate and develop sales leads that qualify prospects, through cold-calling and other lead generation activities. • Maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunities. • Interaction with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs, drive the sales process and cultivate long term relationships. • Analysis of customer energy specific technical, commercial and financial need; interpretation of customer RFPs and evaluation of business potential. • Review, filter and track new sales opportunities in the region. Ensure effective reporting of sales activities and opportunities. • Liaison with internal resources to develop proposals and provide efficient and high quality responses to customers. • Involvement in reviewing contract documentation and customer negotiations. • Ongoing achievement of all assigned Key Performance Indicators including contracted Mega Watts, margin and revenue goals as well as overall customer satisfaction. • Participate in review of offerings and deviation requests through participation in deal reviews prior to submitting proposals to the customer • Develops relationships and manages internal customer’s expectations. • Promotes adherence to corporate principles, policies, standards, processes, procedures, branding and guidelines to write and produce compelling proposal content to create best-in-class proposals based on customer need and company goals. • Provides training for others as necessary. • Seeks out continuous improvement opportunities. Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other technical degree; OR equivalent in work experience; • Minimum of five years of proven experience in either the sale or rental of generators or electricity industry experience and leadership is required. • Strong EPC experience required • Must have a high level of initiative and self-motivation. • Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to ensure effective interaction with an international customer base. • An understanding of power generation equipment (reciprocating diesel gensets and /or gas turbine generators) as well as the electrical utility and industrial company customer base is considered beneficial. • Ability to formulate sales and marketing strategies and prioritize sales efforts effectively to achieve business objectives. Specific preference for candidates that can demonstrate prior experience in successfully implementing sales strategies to grow sales in a region or new market. • Team player able to operate is a fast paced global organization. • Excellent customer service and communication skills • Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and customer relations management software • Ability to speak, write and read English. Multilingual in Arabic, French or Portuguese would be preferable
General Manager (Finance Background) Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
All enquiries and applications should be submitted to
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
Hiring a CEO for a group of community malls in UAE
UAE Exepeirence - 10-20 Years
Salary - 25-35k AED per month