AIRD Finance and Administration Director Dubai
Reporting to: CEO or OIC in CEO absence
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Finance & Admin Director will have the overall responsibility for the financial & personnel administration of all the countries AIRD works in; including the HQ. He/She is expected to provide high professional expertise in the conduct of financial & admin affairs relating to the projects/programs in Africa and Head officeâ€™s administration as well as training and mentoring for staff as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention,
Account Director Dubai
Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on life sciences or environmental accounts, experience in the government sector would also be beneficial. This candidate must speak Arabic and they must hold a UAE driving license, they will also be currently in the UAE.
Experience working on fully integrated campaigns is essential along with the ability to meet tight deadlines and budgets. This candidate will be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, offering guidance and support. They will also be able to manage the client’s needs and expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard worker to join a multi-national agency who can offer growth and variety.
Commercial Manager Dubai
In connection with the commercial supervisor, you build a business plan independently to be able to capture the most of customer as possible of your perimeter, all of this with structure, method and especially the concern of the business performance.
Senior technician's diploma to master 2
Dynamic, experimented , strong commercial temperament , persuasiveness , tenacity, strategic sense
Multicard Independent Business accepted
You have a successful experience in selling services, that would be a great assetYour salary will range from € 1500 to € 3000 per month
If this job interests you, send your CV
Director of Finance Dubai
- You must have experience with all key areas mentioned. Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur, salary negotiable by employer
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
Operations Manager Dubai
Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
Must be able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
Oversee financial statements, P&Ls, and budgeting activity.
Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Responsible for the financial results of the operations
A team player
Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
Lead, coach and motivate an outstanding team.
Team leadership skills are necessary for this position, as well as integrity and accountability.
Has understanding of health and wellness
Strong retail background is a must
Must be familiar with all areas of the business and must be able to speak the languages of finance and accounting, retail management, supply chain, operations and sales.
Background in management is an advantage
Must have business and financial acumen
Keen to details and analytical
Knowledge in Financial management, P&L, budget and costing is a must
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
Must be willing to work in a start-up company with a flat organization
Should be amenable with unlimited contract for 2 years - renewable
Can start ASAP
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email