Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
Hiring a CEO for a group of community malls in UAE
UAE Exepeirence - 10-20 Years
Salary - 25-35k AED per month
Vice President Dubai
MOBILE APPLICATIONS - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES.
Company: HunterTech Ventures Pvt Ltd
Exp: 12 to 20 yrs.
Location : Dubai,UAE
Salary: As per market
Notice: Immediate or 30 days.
General Manager Dubai
Manage, execute and achieve the strategies, goals and targets
Reporting to the CEO
Supervises Finance & Admin. Department, Design Department, Production Department, Projects Department
Expected relationships with other departments
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
Develop and add the company activities to match the market requirements in order to put and maintain the company on the top list of the Precast Companies.
Translate the strategic business plan into the tactical plan and the operational plan accordingly and provide the department heads with guidance to define the KPI\'s per department.
Provide the Finance Manager with input on the yearly financial budget aligned with the business priorities. Communicate the proposed financial budget to the Management Committee for final approval.
Provide periodically the Management Committee with reports on operational and project performance, results, budget and investments, in close cooperation with the management team.
Monitoring weekly performance of the management team, analyze the weekly department reports and suggest improvements if needed.
Provide the Management Committee with all necessary information and documentation to facilitate in the approval for important operational or strategic decisions and for investments.
Build & maintain strategically important client and contractor relations. Involve key internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure and communicate legal compliance on QHSE to the department heads. Provide assistance if needed.
Provide the department heads according to the company\'s authority matrix with final approvals.
Provide leadership, vision and guidance towards the organization and particularly, the department heads.
Cooperate efficiently, effectively and constructively with internal stakeholders such as department heads and the Management Committee, and external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors and other relevant external parties in order to meet business goals.
Ensure optimal staffing and resourcing for effective and efficient functioning of the different departments in order to meet the business priorities.
Decide based on the department heads\' evaluation on the staffing and resources needs following human resources procedures and processes.
Support and facilitate the best development opportunities of the staff per division based on the department head\'s evaluation and input.
· English in verbal and writing
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office, Internet
We look forward to hearing from you!
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Senior Account Director Dubai
We are currently looking for Senior Account Director to join our team due to rapid expansion.
Exciting new role in rapidly expanding multichannel solutions provider.
This is a newly created role at the heart of our commercial operations. Your primary focus will be on nurturing and developing a small number of strategic clients typically major pharma corporates at a regional or global level. You will have a natural flair for both identifying and creating business opportunities.
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate;
Digitally fluent - able to converse around the latest digital trends eg multichannel, CLM, mobile
Proven account management skills
Experience of 1m+ client accounts / budgets
Excellent client management and relationship skills
Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Clear, enthusiastic and engaging skills when presenting
Experience of managing, mentoring and developing team members.
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
Commercial Manager Dubai
In connection with the commercial supervisor, you build a business plan independently to be able to capture the most of customer as possible of your perimeter, all of this with structure, method and especially the concern of the business performance.
Senior technician's diploma to master 2
Dynamic, experimented , strong commercial temperament , persuasiveness , tenacity, strategic sense
Multicard Independent Business accepted
You have a successful experience in selling services, that would be a great assetYour salary will range from € 1500 to € 3000 per month
If this job interests you, send your CV