The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
Commercial Manager Dubai
In connection with the commercial supervisor, you build a business plan independently to be able to capture the most of customer as possible of your perimeter, all of this with structure, method and especially the concern of the business performance.
Senior technician's diploma to master 2
Dynamic, experimented , strong commercial temperament , persuasiveness , tenacity, strategic sense
Multicard Independent Business accepted
You have a successful experience in selling services, that would be a great assetYour salary will range from € 1500 to € 3000 per month
If this job interests you, send your CV
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email
Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl
Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
General Manager � Luxury Interior Design Company Dubai Dubai Competitive Package An opportunity has arisen within a Luxury Interior Design Company based in Dubai providing design and installation services for high end residential, boutique hotels, nightclub and lounges. The Role Due to the growing needs of the business we require a General Manager to operate and develop all commercial concerns of the business. As the successful candidate you will possess: Experience of operating in the diverse and vibrant Asia-Pacific market place including locations but not exclusive to Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sydney A background in interior design coupled with a track record of success management of commercial operations in a similar environment and client base. successful track-record of managing a team and daily operations including walk-in retail operations The ability to agree specifications and execute interior design projects in collaboration with Senior Design Partners, Clients, and other supply chain partners to time, cost and specification A broad portfolio of skills enabled you to contribute and co-ordinate towards strategic marketing, sales and public relations activities An excellent ability to deliver quality and style for clients whilst maximizing revenue and profit, alongside effective management of project budgets Ability to develop business plans and project tenders where necessary Ability to manage and effectively report P&L accounts and operating budgets for the company
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
Director of Sales Dubai
Are you a Director of Sales and Marketing for a 4* or 5* Hotel in Dubai?
Are you Irish and looking to return home, to a great job with excellent salary package?
Currently Recruiting Top Talent for the position of Director of Sales and Marketing for a stunning 5* property in the North/West of Ireland.
Attractive Package is available, calculated depending on experience.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the overall Sales and Marketing of the Hotel, harmonising the culture, mission, and quality standards to assure maximised potential. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional & personable service that ensures the long-term satisfaction of team members, guests and owners.
Reports to: Directly to the Hotel General Manager