Responsible for directing all daily finance and accounting activities of the group entities.
Will be activities relating to the preparation and analysis of the financial reports to the Group . Works closely with the Corporate Finance Department for majority of transaction processing. To coordinate all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
The Financial Controller will liaise with the Group General Manager on a day to day He or She will also have close relation with the Corporate Head Office in Jordan ( SG ) Business Unit, Production Manager, IT department, providing them with guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
Daily cash flow management (In and Out) and cash flow forecast
Approval of all daily disbursements
Management of daily settlement process for distribution vehicles at various locations
Ensure banking facilities available at all locations for close of trading banking
Ensures timely and accurate budgeting
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
We are currently seeking and experienced Chief Operating Officer for our client situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a large international company that is going through a huge period of growth worldwide.
Salary: $180,000 per annum, (£138,000)
Our client is a global supplier of Fuel, Aviation and Logistics.
With their head office in Dubai they also operate in 6 other countries, so travel will play a big part in this role.
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
We are looking for General Manager in East Africa in Five Star Boutique Hotel who will be responsible for managing the Hotel team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Issues or emergencies relating to guests, hotel staff or the hotel property.
• Deal with customer complaints and comments.
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
• Experience as Manager within a hotel.
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management will be advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel and service sector.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
• Great problem solving abilities.
• Proficiency in another language may also be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Director of Finance Dubai
- You must have experience with all key areas mentioned. Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur, salary negotiable by employer
Account Director Dubai
Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on life sciences or environmental accounts, experience in the government sector would also be beneficial. This candidate must speak Arabic and they must hold a UAE driving license, they will also be currently in the UAE.
Experience working on fully integrated campaigns is essential along with the ability to meet tight deadlines and budgets. This candidate will be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, offering guidance and support. They will also be able to manage the client’s needs and expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard worker to join a multi-national agency who can offer growth and variety.
Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events