Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
We are currently seeking and experienced Chief Operating Officer for our client situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a large international company that is going through a huge period of growth worldwide.
Salary: $180,000 per annum, (£138,000)
Our client is a global supplier of Fuel, Aviation and Logistics.
With their head office in Dubai they also operate in 6 other countries, so travel will play a big part in this role.
We are looking for General Manager in East Africa in Five Star Boutique Hotel who will be responsible for managing the Hotel team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Issues or emergencies relating to guests, hotel staff or the hotel property.
• Deal with customer complaints and comments.
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
• Experience as Manager within a hotel.
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management will be advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel and service sector.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
• Great problem solving abilities.
• Proficiency in another language may also be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Account Director Dubai
Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on life sciences or environmental accounts, experience in the government sector would also be beneficial. This candidate must speak Arabic and they must hold a UAE driving license, they will also be currently in the UAE.
Experience working on fully integrated campaigns is essential along with the ability to meet tight deadlines and budgets. This candidate will be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, offering guidance and support. They will also be able to manage the client’s needs and expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard worker to join a multi-national agency who can offer growth and variety.
Business Development Director Dubai
The Business Development Director is responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating and closing temporary power sales contracts for the company in the EMEA region. This position will ensure that sales contracts and proposals have integrity with regard to bidding strategy, technical approach, performance, cost and schedule of delivery. As a member of a global sales team they will work in close conjunction with marketing and operations to expand and execute company’s rapid growth sales strategies. This role relies on initiative, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities: • Develop and achieve Regional Business Development Plan which meets revenue, profitability and market growth targets. • Generate and develop sales leads that qualify prospects, through cold-calling and other lead generation activities. • Maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunities. • Interaction with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs, drive the sales process and cultivate long term relationships. • Analysis of customer energy specific technical, commercial and financial need; interpretation of customer RFPs and evaluation of business potential. • Review, filter and track new sales opportunities in the region. Ensure effective reporting of sales activities and opportunities. • Liaison with internal resources to develop proposals and provide efficient and high quality responses to customers. • Involvement in reviewing contract documentation and customer negotiations. • Ongoing achievement of all assigned Key Performance Indicators including contracted Mega Watts, margin and revenue goals as well as overall customer satisfaction. • Participate in review of offerings and deviation requests through participation in deal reviews prior to submitting proposals to the customer • Develops relationships and manages internal customer’s expectations. • Promotes adherence to corporate principles, policies, standards, processes, procedures, branding and guidelines to write and produce compelling proposal content to create best-in-class proposals based on customer need and company goals. • Provides training for others as necessary. • Seeks out continuous improvement opportunities. Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other technical degree; OR equivalent in work experience; • Minimum of five years of proven experience in either the sale or rental of generators or electricity industry experience and leadership is required. • Strong EPC experience required • Must have a high level of initiative and self-motivation. • Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to ensure effective interaction with an international customer base. • An understanding of power generation equipment (reciprocating diesel gensets and /or gas turbine generators) as well as the electrical utility and industrial company customer base is considered beneficial. • Ability to formulate sales and marketing strategies and prioritize sales efforts effectively to achieve business objectives. Specific preference for candidates that can demonstrate prior experience in successfully implementing sales strategies to grow sales in a region or new market. • Team player able to operate is a fast paced global organization. • Excellent customer service and communication skills • Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and customer relations management software • Ability to speak, write and read English. Multilingual in Arabic, French or Portuguese would be preferable
Responsible for directing all daily finance and accounting activities of the group entities.
Will be activities relating to the preparation and analysis of the financial reports to the Group . Works closely with the Corporate Finance Department for majority of transaction processing. To coordinate all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
The Financial Controller will liaise with the Group General Manager on a day to day He or She will also have close relation with the Corporate Head Office in Jordan ( SG ) Business Unit, Production Manager, IT department, providing them with guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
Daily cash flow management (In and Out) and cash flow forecast
Approval of all daily disbursements
Management of daily settlement process for distribution vehicles at various locations
Ensure banking facilities available at all locations for close of trading banking
Ensures timely and accurate budgeting
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email