Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
General Manager (Finance Background) Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
All enquiries and applications should be submitted to
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
General Manager Dubai
Manage, execute and achieve the strategies, goals and targets
Reporting to the CEO
Supervises Finance & Admin. Department, Design Department, Production Department, Projects Department
Expected relationships with other departments
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
Develop and add the company activities to match the market requirements in order to put and maintain the company on the top list of the Precast Companies.
Translate the strategic business plan into the tactical plan and the operational plan accordingly and provide the department heads with guidance to define the KPI\'s per department.
Provide the Finance Manager with input on the yearly financial budget aligned with the business priorities. Communicate the proposed financial budget to the Management Committee for final approval.
Provide periodically the Management Committee with reports on operational and project performance, results, budget and investments, in close cooperation with the management team.
Monitoring weekly performance of the management team, analyze the weekly department reports and suggest improvements if needed.
Provide the Management Committee with all necessary information and documentation to facilitate in the approval for important operational or strategic decisions and for investments.
Build & maintain strategically important client and contractor relations. Involve key internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure and communicate legal compliance on QHSE to the department heads. Provide assistance if needed.
Provide the department heads according to the company\'s authority matrix with final approvals.
Provide leadership, vision and guidance towards the organization and particularly, the department heads.
Cooperate efficiently, effectively and constructively with internal stakeholders such as department heads and the Management Committee, and external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors and other relevant external parties in order to meet business goals.
Ensure optimal staffing and resourcing for effective and efficient functioning of the different departments in order to meet the business priorities.
Decide based on the department heads\' evaluation on the staffing and resources needs following human resources procedures and processes.
Support and facilitate the best development opportunities of the staff per division based on the department head\'s evaluation and input.
· English in verbal and writing
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office, Internet
We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsible for directing all daily finance and accounting activities of the group entities.
Will be activities relating to the preparation and analysis of the financial reports to the Group . Works closely with the Corporate Finance Department for majority of transaction processing. To coordinate all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
The Financial Controller will liaise with the Group General Manager on a day to day He or She will also have close relation with the Corporate Head Office in Jordan ( SG ) Business Unit, Production Manager, IT department, providing them with guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
Daily cash flow management (In and Out) and cash flow forecast
Approval of all daily disbursements
Management of daily settlement process for distribution vehicles at various locations
Ensure banking facilities available at all locations for close of trading banking
Ensures timely and accurate budgeting
AIRD Finance and Administration Director Dubai
Reporting to: CEO or OIC in CEO absence
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Finance & Admin Director will have the overall responsibility for the financial & personnel administration of all the countries AIRD works in; including the HQ. He/She is expected to provide high professional expertise in the conduct of financial & admin affairs relating to the projects/programs in Africa and Head officeâ€™s administration as well as training and mentoring for staff as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention,
Director of Finance Dubai
- You must have experience with all key areas mentioned. Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur, salary negotiable by employer
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email