The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
We are currently seeking and experienced Chief Operating Officer for our client situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a large international company that is going through a huge period of growth worldwide.
Salary: $180,000 per annum, (£138,000)
Our client is a global supplier of Fuel, Aviation and Logistics.
With their head office in Dubai they also operate in 6 other countries, so travel will play a big part in this role.
Responsible for directing all daily finance and accounting activities of the group entities.
Will be activities relating to the preparation and analysis of the financial reports to the Group . Works closely with the Corporate Finance Department for majority of transaction processing. To coordinate all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
The Financial Controller will liaise with the Group General Manager on a day to day He or She will also have close relation with the Corporate Head Office in Jordan ( SG ) Business Unit, Production Manager, IT department, providing them with guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
Daily cash flow management (In and Out) and cash flow forecast
Approval of all daily disbursements
Management of daily settlement process for distribution vehicles at various locations
Ensure banking facilities available at all locations for close of trading banking
Ensures timely and accurate budgeting
Transport company is seeking a CEO to run the distribution arm of the group, you will have 10 plus years experience in logistics or a related area, we are hiring now, please send in your application as soon as position, the salary will be offered according to experience
Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl
Operations Manager Dubai
Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
Must be able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
Oversee financial statements, P&Ls, and budgeting activity.
Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Responsible for the financial results of the operations
A team player
Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
Lead, coach and motivate an outstanding team.
Team leadership skills are necessary for this position, as well as integrity and accountability.
Has understanding of health and wellness
Strong retail background is a must
Must be familiar with all areas of the business and must be able to speak the languages of finance and accounting, retail management, supply chain, operations and sales.
Background in management is an advantage
Must have business and financial acumen
Keen to details and analytical
Knowledge in Financial management, P&L, budget and costing is a must
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
Must be willing to work in a start-up company with a flat organization
Should be amenable with unlimited contract for 2 years - renewable
Can start ASAP
Commercial Manager Dubai
In connection with the commercial supervisor, you build a business plan independently to be able to capture the most of customer as possible of your perimeter, all of this with structure, method and especially the concern of the business performance.
Senior technician's diploma to master 2
Dynamic, experimented , strong commercial temperament , persuasiveness , tenacity, strategic sense
Multicard Independent Business accepted
You have a successful experience in selling services, that would be a great assetYour salary will range from € 1500 to € 3000 per month
If this job interests you, send your CV
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email
General Manager Dubai
Manage, execute and achieve the strategies, goals and targets
Reporting to the CEO
Supervises Finance & Admin. Department, Design Department, Production Department, Projects Department
Expected relationships with other departments
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
Develop and add the company activities to match the market requirements in order to put and maintain the company on the top list of the Precast Companies.
Translate the strategic business plan into the tactical plan and the operational plan accordingly and provide the department heads with guidance to define the KPI\'s per department.
Provide the Finance Manager with input on the yearly financial budget aligned with the business priorities. Communicate the proposed financial budget to the Management Committee for final approval.
Provide periodically the Management Committee with reports on operational and project performance, results, budget and investments, in close cooperation with the management team.
Monitoring weekly performance of the management team, analyze the weekly department reports and suggest improvements if needed.
Provide the Management Committee with all necessary information and documentation to facilitate in the approval for important operational or strategic decisions and for investments.
Build & maintain strategically important client and contractor relations. Involve key internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure and communicate legal compliance on QHSE to the department heads. Provide assistance if needed.
Provide the department heads according to the company\'s authority matrix with final approvals.
Provide leadership, vision and guidance towards the organization and particularly, the department heads.
Cooperate efficiently, effectively and constructively with internal stakeholders such as department heads and the Management Committee, and external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors and other relevant external parties in order to meet business goals.
Ensure optimal staffing and resourcing for effective and efficient functioning of the different departments in order to meet the business priorities.
Decide based on the department heads\' evaluation on the staffing and resources needs following human resources procedures and processes.
Support and facilitate the best development opportunities of the staff per division based on the department head\'s evaluation and input.
· English in verbal and writing
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office, Internet
We look forward to hearing from you!