Light Media LLC
Large media company in the UAE requites a CFO, to work with the team for a 8 year contract, you will have at least 10 years experience for this position, feel free to apply, the salary is negotiable
Vice President Dubai
MOBILE APPLICATIONS - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES.
Company: HunterTech Ventures Pvt Ltd
Exp: 12 to 20 yrs.
Location : Dubai,UAE
Salary: As per market
Notice: Immediate or 30 days.
Managing Director - Dubai
Managing Director Dubai
Oneworld MidEast Ltd, an established global business services provider in Dubai, UAE, is seeking to recruit a Managing Director to manage its activities in Dubai.
The successful candidate will report to the Chairman and Board of Directors and assume full responsibility for the smooth operation of the firm and its development. The candidate will be required to manage the office and supervise staff, handle client portfolios, provide tax planning advice, review contracts, agreement and maintain accounting and statutory records for clients.
- responsible for the day to day operations of the office
- dealing with international clients using Dubai, Cyprus and other jurisdictions
- managing, monitoring client structures and reporting
- supervision or subordinates
- reporting to the management
- business development
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and have the ability to develop business leads and opportunities. Required qualifications are:
- at least 5 years management experience in a similar position in a fiduciary or business services firm dealing with international clients
- University degree in Business, Finance/MBA, Law and a professional qualification
- initiate and follow opportunities for business development
- ability to manage, supervise and control staff
- excellent communication skills
- sound knowledge of computers, MS Office, knowledge of accounting software
Applications are welcome from qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, etc) with at least 3 years post-qualification experience and preferably having experience in fiduciary services.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include accommodation and travelling allowance, medical insurance, annual leave and bonus scheme.
Transport company is seeking a CEO to run the distribution arm of the group, you will have 10 plus years experience in logistics or a related area, we are hiring now, please send in your application as soon as position, the salary will be offered according to experience
Hiring a CEO for a group of community malls in UAE
UAE Exepeirence - 10-20 Years
Salary - 25-35k AED per month
Operations Manager Dubai
Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
Must be able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
Oversee financial statements, P&Ls, and budgeting activity.
Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Responsible for the financial results of the operations
A team player
Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
Lead, coach and motivate an outstanding team.
Team leadership skills are necessary for this position, as well as integrity and accountability.
Has understanding of health and wellness
Strong retail background is a must
Must be familiar with all areas of the business and must be able to speak the languages of finance and accounting, retail management, supply chain, operations and sales.
Background in management is an advantage
Must have business and financial acumen
Keen to details and analytical
Knowledge in Financial management, P&L, budget and costing is a must
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
Must be willing to work in a start-up company with a flat organization
Should be amenable with unlimited contract for 2 years - renewable
Can start ASAP
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email
Director of Sales Dubai
Are you a Director of Sales and Marketing for a 4* or 5* Hotel in Dubai?
Are you Irish and looking to return home, to a great job with excellent salary package?
Currently Recruiting Top Talent for the position of Director of Sales and Marketing for a stunning 5* property in the North/West of Ireland.
Attractive Package is available, calculated depending on experience.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the overall Sales and Marketing of the Hotel, harmonising the culture, mission, and quality standards to assure maximised potential. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional & personable service that ensures the long-term satisfaction of team members, guests and owners.
Reports to: Directly to the Hotel General Manager