General Manager � Luxury Interior Design Company Dubai Dubai Competitive Package An opportunity has arisen within a Luxury Interior Design Company based in Dubai providing design and installation services for high end residential, boutique hotels, nightclub and lounges. The Role Due to the growing needs of the business we require a General Manager to operate and develop all commercial concerns of the business. As the successful candidate you will possess: Experience of operating in the diverse and vibrant Asia-Pacific market place including locations but not exclusive to Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sydney A background in interior design coupled with a track record of success management of commercial operations in a similar environment and client base. successful track-record of managing a team and daily operations including walk-in retail operations The ability to agree specifications and execute interior design projects in collaboration with Senior Design Partners, Clients, and other supply chain partners to time, cost and specification A broad portfolio of skills enabled you to contribute and co-ordinate towards strategic marketing, sales and public relations activities An excellent ability to deliver quality and style for clients whilst maximizing revenue and profit, alongside effective management of project budgets Ability to develop business plans and project tenders where necessary Ability to manage and effectively report P&L accounts and operating budgets for the company
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
Responsible for directing all daily finance and accounting activities of the group entities.
Will be activities relating to the preparation and analysis of the financial reports to the Group . Works closely with the Corporate Finance Department for majority of transaction processing. To coordinate all financial transactions, systems and procedures complying with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
The Financial Controller will liaise with the Group General Manager on a day to day He or She will also have close relation with the Corporate Head Office in Jordan ( SG ) Business Unit, Production Manager, IT department, providing them with guidelines and resources to achieve the profitable growth of the business.
Daily cash flow management (In and Out) and cash flow forecast
Approval of all daily disbursements
Management of daily settlement process for distribution vehicles at various locations
Ensure banking facilities available at all locations for close of trading banking
Ensures timely and accurate budgeting
Director of Finance Dubai
- You must have experience with all key areas mentioned. Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur, salary negotiable by employer
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
We are currently seeking and experienced Chief Operating Officer for our client situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a large international company that is going through a huge period of growth worldwide.
Salary: $180,000 per annum, (£138,000)
Our client is a global supplier of Fuel, Aviation and Logistics.
With their head office in Dubai they also operate in 6 other countries, so travel will play a big part in this role.
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
AIRD Finance and Administration Director Dubai
Reporting to: CEO or OIC in CEO absence
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Finance & Admin Director will have the overall responsibility for the financial & personnel administration of all the countries AIRD works in; including the HQ. He/She is expected to provide high professional expertise in the conduct of financial & admin affairs relating to the projects/programs in Africa and Head officeâ€™s administration as well as training and mentoring for staff as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention,