Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the DIRECTOR and, as the Team Coordinator, to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the DIRECTOR to manage workload and activities.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the DIRECTOR including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
• Monitor, respond to and re-direct General Inquiry emails as appropriate.
• Answer the main telephone line, monitor telephones and manage interruptions to support the effective time management of the team.
• Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the DIRECTOR for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Liaise with and support team members business related travel arrangements
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
• Attend Board of Directors meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Directors
• Maintain Organizational Calendar
• Assist with the coordination of specific projects e.g. Newsletters, events etc.
Education & Experience
• A Bachelors' in Administration or Equivalent
• Ability to prioritize administrative duties, organize and prioritize work for self and DIRECTOR in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
• Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
• Ability to provide reliable administrative support to SSE team members and maintain a positive team spirit.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
General Manager Dubai
Job description: Seeking experienced Sales General Manager to drive the Middle East territory for sales.
Will be required to develop company structure, promote the business through marketing and PR strategy, select and attend events and trade shows whilst speaking at conventions.
Source target markets and identify sales activity for the sales team, track sales activity, complete sales, arrange logistics, installation and all relevant documentation.
Must be competent in all areas of office administration, finance and business plan preparation, presentations and sales.
Previous Middle East experience, proven results, and existing database of clients.
Seeking only Arabic or European applicants.
Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
We are currently seeking and experienced Chief Operating Officer for our client situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a large international company that is going through a huge period of growth worldwide.
Salary: $180,000 per annum, (£138,000)
Our client is a global supplier of Fuel, Aviation and Logistics.
With their head office in Dubai they also operate in 6 other countries, so travel will play a big part in this role.
General Manager (Finance Background) Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
All enquiries and applications should be submitted to