General Manager Dubai
Job description: Seeking experienced Sales General Manager to drive the Middle East territory for sales.
Will be required to develop company structure, promote the business through marketing and PR strategy, select and attend events and trade shows whilst speaking at conventions.
Source target markets and identify sales activity for the sales team, track sales activity, complete sales, arrange logistics, installation and all relevant documentation.
Must be competent in all areas of office administration, finance and business plan preparation, presentations and sales.
Previous Middle East experience, proven results, and existing database of clients.
Seeking only Arabic or European applicants.
General Manager (Finance Background) Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
All enquiries and applications should be submitted to
First Step Centre For Special Needs
We requite General Manager , with 5-10 years of experience , working in U.A.E , with good social skills , higly motivated and hard working
Qualified candidates requested to apply.
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email
Vice President Dubai
MOBILE APPLICATIONS - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES.
Company: HunterTech Ventures Pvt Ltd
Exp: 12 to 20 yrs.
Location : Dubai,UAE
Salary: As per market
Notice: Immediate or 30 days.
Business Development Director Dubai
The Business Development Director is responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating and closing temporary power sales contracts for the company in the EMEA region. This position will ensure that sales contracts and proposals have integrity with regard to bidding strategy, technical approach, performance, cost and schedule of delivery. As a member of a global sales team they will work in close conjunction with marketing and operations to expand and execute company’s rapid growth sales strategies. This role relies on initiative, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities: • Develop and achieve Regional Business Development Plan which meets revenue, profitability and market growth targets. • Generate and develop sales leads that qualify prospects, through cold-calling and other lead generation activities. • Maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunities. • Interaction with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs, drive the sales process and cultivate long term relationships. • Analysis of customer energy specific technical, commercial and financial need; interpretation of customer RFPs and evaluation of business potential. • Review, filter and track new sales opportunities in the region. Ensure effective reporting of sales activities and opportunities. • Liaison with internal resources to develop proposals and provide efficient and high quality responses to customers. • Involvement in reviewing contract documentation and customer negotiations. • Ongoing achievement of all assigned Key Performance Indicators including contracted Mega Watts, margin and revenue goals as well as overall customer satisfaction. • Participate in review of offerings and deviation requests through participation in deal reviews prior to submitting proposals to the customer • Develops relationships and manages internal customer’s expectations. • Promotes adherence to corporate principles, policies, standards, processes, procedures, branding and guidelines to write and produce compelling proposal content to create best-in-class proposals based on customer need and company goals. • Provides training for others as necessary. • Seeks out continuous improvement opportunities. Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other technical degree; OR equivalent in work experience; • Minimum of five years of proven experience in either the sale or rental of generators or electricity industry experience and leadership is required. • Strong EPC experience required • Must have a high level of initiative and self-motivation. • Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to ensure effective interaction with an international customer base. • An understanding of power generation equipment (reciprocating diesel gensets and /or gas turbine generators) as well as the electrical utility and industrial company customer base is considered beneficial. • Ability to formulate sales and marketing strategies and prioritize sales efforts effectively to achieve business objectives. Specific preference for candidates that can demonstrate prior experience in successfully implementing sales strategies to grow sales in a region or new market. • Team player able to operate is a fast paced global organization. • Excellent customer service and communication skills • Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and customer relations management software • Ability to speak, write and read English. Multilingual in Arabic, French or Portuguese would be preferable
Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl