MENA Water FZC is currently looking to recruit an experienced
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
to join Mena Water FZC. Mena Water is an engineering and manufacturing company flourishing in the field of water and wastewater treatment. The main objective is conserving the environment through innovative technical solutions and services while focusing on the supply of high quality, robust and advanced technology. The successful environmental technology company is a manu-facturer of machines and plants for the water field and has developed into a state-of-the-art manufacturer of equipment and a solution supplier for all wastewater, production water and drinking water applications. MENA-Water serves its clients worldwide through both our main of-fices situated in UAE and Germany, along with regional branch and satellite offices and numer-ous global partners.
• Main focus of the task is the controlling & monitoring & reporting of the financial & administra-tional work as well as the development of the organizational structure
• Self-dependent participation on the preparation of the month-end and year-end settlements (closings) and reports, budgeting, deviation analyses and goals controlling
• Significant support during group consolidation
• Prospective analytical support towards the management regarding financial decisions and situations
• Risk assessment of critical and significant areas
• Reviewed application of International Financial Reporting Standards and local laws in the overall accounting environment
• Verification of compliance to applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements as are applicable to organizations
• Research and suggest to mangement suitable banks and follow up
• First point of contact for all questions related to accountancy and the financial management
• Assistance with the preparation of audit work papers, providing documentation and explana-tions as outlined in procedures
• Responsible for all personnel topics and the implementation of suitable personnel measures in coordination with the management
• Responsible in the area of purchasing and procurement
• Maintenance and improvement / advancement of the existing system solutions
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Business Economics with the main focus on accountancy
• At least 5 years related work experiences as an accountant/controller in an industrial sales or-ganization
• At least 3 years leadership experience
• Ability to overview processes regularly, quickly and comprehensively and to reveal potential improvements
• Affinities to information technologies and expert knowledge in handling modern comprehen-sive ERP-Systems
• Very good oral and written English skills absolutely required, good German and Arabic skills would be helpful but not required
We are seeking for a highly motivated, self-dependent personality with strong communication and analytical skills. We expect you to be proactive and with a high energy level, not afraid to work hard when needed. The candidate must be able to think outside the box.
Are you interested in that offering – we are looking forward to your application. Just apply via email
Managing Director - Dubai
Managing Director Dubai
Oneworld MidEast Ltd, an established global business services provider in Dubai, UAE, is seeking to recruit a Managing Director to manage its activities in Dubai.
The successful candidate will report to the Chairman and Board of Directors and assume full responsibility for the smooth operation of the firm and its development. The candidate will be required to manage the office and supervise staff, handle client portfolios, provide tax planning advice, review contracts, agreement and maintain accounting and statutory records for clients.
- responsible for the day to day operations of the office
- dealing with international clients using Dubai, Cyprus and other jurisdictions
- managing, monitoring client structures and reporting
- supervision or subordinates
- reporting to the management
- business development
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and have the ability to develop business leads and opportunities. Required qualifications are:
- at least 5 years management experience in a similar position in a fiduciary or business services firm dealing with international clients
- University degree in Business, Finance/MBA, Law and a professional qualification
- initiate and follow opportunities for business development
- ability to manage, supervise and control staff
- excellent communication skills
- sound knowledge of computers, MS Office, knowledge of accounting software
Applications are welcome from qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, etc) with at least 3 years post-qualification experience and preferably having experience in fiduciary services.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include accommodation and travelling allowance, medical insurance, annual leave and bonus scheme.
Will be responsible for the Top and Bottom line of the business .
Must have good people management skills and good understanding of numbers.
9yrs in CMD/CEO/MD
Job Type: Full time
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Dubai
The candidate shall have minimum Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and overall knowledge in Finance, HR, IT, Business Development, Project Management functions and profiessional qualification and experience in similar capacity of COO/CEO.
- Minimum 14-16 years of experience in diversified business operations and management including organizational fiscal accountability with a proven track record of exceeding goals, evidence of strong/solid decision making and successful facilitation of progressive structural and functional change/development in a growing and culturally diverse organization. Preferably candidate must having similar capacity(COO or CEO) experience at least 3 to 5 years.
- A team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations, capacity to enforce accountability, and develop and empower leaders. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement strategies.
General Manager (Finance Background) Dubai
ORION Group, a leading global trading and real-estate investments conglomerate, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and management
You should have a CA/CPA qualification along with leadership, analytical, verbal and written (English & Hindi) communication skills. A minimum of 10 years experience in finance management and a strong conversance with banking and trade finance related matters.
All enquiries and applications should be submitted to
Vice President Dubai
MOBILE APPLICATIONS - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES.
Company: HunterTech Ventures Pvt Ltd
Exp: 12 to 20 yrs.
Location : Dubai,UAE
Salary: As per market
Notice: Immediate or 30 days.
Assistant Director of Private Jets Dubai
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
Reporting to the Executive Jets Director, you will provide effective administrative and operational support on a daily basis to the Executive Jets Director, with the opportunity to move into a Trainee Broker role after one year.
Managing the diary of the Director
Collate sales figures and enter the data accurately into spread sheets
Coordinate, organise and implement meetings on behalf of the Director
Translation of correspondence from Arabic to English and vice versaOperational Support
Maintain the list of clients held by the Executive Jets Director.
Maintain airport and airline contact information on the database.
Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed
Develop product knowledge including familiarisation with aircraft used, range, capacity, crewing etc.
Administer the flight repping and flight riding SOP; proactively collect reports from other offices, accurately update the spread sheet, upload to the intranet monthly and keep the Executive Jets Director advised.
What we look for:
Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English
Background in aviation operations desirable
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Results driven and disciplined
Valid UAE driving license
Generous base salary
Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
Opportunity for global travel
Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Senior Account Director Dubai
We are currently looking for Senior Account Director to join our team due to rapid expansion.
Exciting new role in rapidly expanding multichannel solutions provider.
This is a newly created role at the heart of our commercial operations. Your primary focus will be on nurturing and developing a small number of strategic clients typically major pharma corporates at a regional or global level. You will have a natural flair for both identifying and creating business opportunities.
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate;
Digitally fluent - able to converse around the latest digital trends eg multichannel, CLM, mobile
Proven account management skills
Experience of 1m+ client accounts / budgets
Excellent client management and relationship skills
Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Clear, enthusiastic and engaging skills when presenting
Experience of managing, mentoring and developing team members.