Type: Full time position
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RENEW Strategies is helping a stealth mode startup focused on logistics and distribution in the UAE to recruit for the CEO position. The startup is building a distribution network for the products of Ethiopian-origin in the Middle East and Africa.
• Scan the market for potential product launches based on supply chains in Ethiopia.
• Build and develop the distribution-base and manage relationships with third-party logistics companies and purchasing managers from various supermarkets.
• Negotiate best trade terms with distributors and other channel members.
• Achieve sales, margin, and cash flow targets
• Negotiate and monitor distributor agreements (payment terms, fees, and rebates)
• Develop product launch plan and coordinate with Ethiopia-based suppliers
• Manage relationships with modern retail and other distributors in the UAE
• Navigate the relationship with customs, imports and freight-forwarders to ensure seamless operations
• Manage a team of sales representatives and drivers
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Educational Qualifications - Bachelor degree in Business; MBA preferred.
• Experience – 3-4 years of experience as a Store/Category/Purchase Manager for a large UAE-based retail chain.
• Desired Traits
o Orientation to details, Good communication, planning and negotiation skills.
o Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
o Customer Focus
Ethics & Integrity
• Language Skills: English and Arabic (Hindi/Urdu can be a pl
Britannia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Senior Account Director Dubai
We are currently looking for Senior Account Director to join our team due to rapid expansion.
Exciting new role in rapidly expanding multichannel solutions provider.
This is a newly created role at the heart of our commercial operations. Your primary focus will be on nurturing and developing a small number of strategic clients typically major pharma corporates at a regional or global level. You will have a natural flair for both identifying and creating business opportunities.
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate;
Digitally fluent - able to converse around the latest digital trends eg multichannel, CLM, mobile
Proven account management skills
Experience of 1m+ client accounts / budgets
Excellent client management and relationship skills
Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Clear, enthusiastic and engaging skills when presenting
Experience of managing, mentoring and developing team members.
Director of Sales Dubai
Are you a Director of Sales and Marketing for a 4* or 5* Hotel in Dubai?
Are you Irish and looking to return home, to a great job with excellent salary package?
Currently Recruiting Top Talent for the position of Director of Sales and Marketing for a stunning 5* property in the North/West of Ireland.
Attractive Package is available, calculated depending on experience.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the overall Sales and Marketing of the Hotel, harmonising the culture, mission, and quality standards to assure maximised potential. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional & personable service that ensures the long-term satisfaction of team members, guests and owners.
Reports to: Directly to the Hotel General Manager
We are looking for General Manager in East Africa in Five Star Boutique Hotel who will be responsible for managing the Hotel team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Issues or emergencies relating to guests, hotel staff or the hotel property.
• Deal with customer complaints and comments.
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
• Experience as Manager within a hotel.
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management will be advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel and service sector.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
• Great problem solving abilities.
• Proficiency in another language may also be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Executive HR Board Advisor Dubai
As an Executive Search Board Advisor is looking for an organization that searching for Top Managerial position. You win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You make approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and will to succeed.
You work as a Board Advisor in a high level category and you will be part of our team synergies through partnerships. Being professional you are cultivating relationships and used to work independently as well as you will work with us on part time or commission basis according to your availability.
Kindly be requested to send us your CV for our perusal and please don’t hesitate to e-mail me for further details.
Operations Manager Dubai
Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
Must be able to act on own initiative, as well as work within a team.
Oversee financial statements, P&Ls, and budgeting activity.
Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management
Responsible for the financial results of the operations
A team player
Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
Lead, coach and motivate an outstanding team.
Team leadership skills are necessary for this position, as well as integrity and accountability.
Has understanding of health and wellness
Strong retail background is a must
Must be familiar with all areas of the business and must be able to speak the languages of finance and accounting, retail management, supply chain, operations and sales.
Background in management is an advantage
Must have business and financial acumen
Keen to details and analytical
Knowledge in Financial management, P&L, budget and costing is a must
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
Must be willing to work in a start-up company with a flat organization
Should be amenable with unlimited contract for 2 years - renewable
Can start ASAP
General Manager Dubai
Manage, execute and achieve the strategies, goals and targets
Reporting to the CEO
Supervises Finance & Admin. Department, Design Department, Production Department, Projects Department
Expected relationships with other departments
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
Develop and add the company activities to match the market requirements in order to put and maintain the company on the top list of the Precast Companies.
Translate the strategic business plan into the tactical plan and the operational plan accordingly and provide the department heads with guidance to define the KPI\'s per department.
Provide the Finance Manager with input on the yearly financial budget aligned with the business priorities. Communicate the proposed financial budget to the Management Committee for final approval.
Provide periodically the Management Committee with reports on operational and project performance, results, budget and investments, in close cooperation with the management team.
Monitoring weekly performance of the management team, analyze the weekly department reports and suggest improvements if needed.
Provide the Management Committee with all necessary information and documentation to facilitate in the approval for important operational or strategic decisions and for investments.
Build & maintain strategically important client and contractor relations. Involve key internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure and communicate legal compliance on QHSE to the department heads. Provide assistance if needed.
Provide the department heads according to the company\'s authority matrix with final approvals.
Provide leadership, vision and guidance towards the organization and particularly, the department heads.
Cooperate efficiently, effectively and constructively with internal stakeholders such as department heads and the Management Committee, and external stakeholders, such as clients, contractors and other relevant external parties in order to meet business goals.
Ensure optimal staffing and resourcing for effective and efficient functioning of the different departments in order to meet the business priorities.
Decide based on the department heads\' evaluation on the staffing and resources needs following human resources procedures and processes.
Support and facilitate the best development opportunities of the staff per division based on the department head\'s evaluation and input.
· English in verbal and writing
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office, Internet
We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Director Dubai
Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on life sciences or environmental accounts, experience in the government sector would also be beneficial. This candidate must speak Arabic and they must hold a UAE driving license, they will also be currently in the UAE.
Experience working on fully integrated campaigns is essential along with the ability to meet tight deadlines and budgets. This candidate will be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, offering guidance and support. They will also be able to manage the client’s needs and expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard worker to join a multi-national agency who can offer growth and variety.