Mechanical Technician Ajman
(Job Code: FTD-019) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical engineering / Mechanical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 3500 - 4500 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 5 years in KIRLOSKAR PUMP,VALVE . PUMP working experience is mandatory Location : U.A.E - Ajman
Jybsum and partition carpenter, required 20 workers, visa available.
Marble & Granite Polishing & Restoration Dubai
Candidate Required Skills:
-Skills of operating the grinding machine
-Skills of operating the polishing single disc machine
-Skills of using glues, marble mastics, mixing & matching of colors
-Skills of using hand grinder
-Knowledge of Refilling of holes, cracks
-Skills of Stone Crystallization
-Candidate should have experience in above mentioned field at least 3 Years
-Candidate should speak in English (at least Elementary Level)
-Salary 1300 – 1800 ( Depend on the Experience of the Candidate and Interview) - 8 Hours Duty / 6 Working Days in a Week
-One Way home ticket after 2 Years Completion of the Contract
-Overtime according to UAE Labour Law
Watch Technician Dubai
> As it is a retail business, the employee must know how to politely deal with customers and know how to sell a product.
> Salary will be around Dh2,250. This includes overtime pay and commission depending on sales performance.
> can work under pressure
> good attitudes
> must have 1-2 years experience
Metal fabricators Dubai
Urgently Required Metal Fabricators ( 4 No’s)!
Urgently Required 4 Metal Fabricators .
Salary 1500-2000 AED.
Plus accommodation and Overtime.
Interested candidates can send their CV.
Exciting opportunity to work with a health foods distribution company based in Dubai- UAE.
Job Description: Male delivery Driver
The role will entail but not be limited to:
1. Deliver products to locations in and around the UAE according to the written invoice.
2. Follow route planned and time schedule.
3. Packing, unloading and loading of goods from the warehouse and at customers sites.
4. Monitors and keeps a record of inventory from the time of pick up from the warehouse and at all times during and after delivery.
5. Modifies the delivery quantity on the invoice when necessary, and notifies the customerâ€™s receiving department of discrepancies.