Dubai Jobs - Urgent Jobs - Page 3
Click Here to see all Jobs
System Analyst for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent analysis, design skills and experienced in programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• Strong functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization.
• Proficient in Oracle Technologies, especially ADF platforms. Programming: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle Developer Suite
• Oracle OCP an added advantage
• 8-10 years of total experience out of which 4 years of extensive experience in system analysis
• Identify, analyze and design automated systems based on the user requirements.
• Capture & document requirements from the business users.
• Analyze and develop process for the solution based on the requirements.
• Developing interface documents for integrating with Oracle E-Business Suite, external entities and other legacy systems
• Provide assistance to programmers during system development and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
Terms and conditions:
Send resume: email@example.com
Female Dental assistant with DHA License is required for Group of Medical Centers in Dubai. Please send your CV
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Underwriter Dubai-----
I am looking for a Senior Medical Underwriter for one of our clients based in Dubai. The candidates should have the following skills set to qualify for this role.
· Currently must be based in UAE
· Graduation in any discipline (Insurance Qualifications would be additional advantage)
· 2-5 years experience as Medical Underwriter in leading Insurance Companies within UAE
Send resume: email@example.com
Medical Sales Dubai-------Job Requirement’s Min 3 years experience in all Medical consumables used in Hospitals & Clinics Such as Gloves, Syringes, Gowns and any other similar items used in Hospitals. Job Responsibility: Delegate must have enough experience in the sources / suppliers of such products in UAE or outside UAE, and also delegate must have practiced / worked as a team leader in this line of business in the UAE for at least 2 years. Salary and benefits can be discussed after interview
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Counter Sales: Need Filipino young lady sales executive, Fluent in English and computer knowledge is must.
Send resume: email@example.com
Office Clerk Dubai---------The role includes but not limited to:
• Preparing and typing letters, papers,
• Replying emails;
• Emailing documents;
• General office duties including back up for answering enquiries, typing, preparing meetings minute…
• Ad Hoc duties
Essential skills for this role are;
• Pleasant phone manner and greetings gusts;
• Strong communication skills
• A sense of humor and bright personality
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn and use an online system
• Ideal candidate is a quick learner
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (Chinese).
Immediate start for the successful candidate.
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Naval Ship Building Director Dubai
Our client is a ship builder in the Middle East who also supplies life support services which are recognized for its quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness. The company now specializes in the construction, repair and refit of Naval, Military and Commercial vessels by boosting an impressive portfolio of build and refit projects. Moreover, the company is widely recognized for carrying out its projects in Steel, Aluminum Alloy and High Tech Composite Materials according to the most stringent international standards.
Key Result Area
To provide leadership and support to the COO through implementing the company’s vision, mission and strategy as well as leading, directing and controlling the company to achieve the annual plan on time, with quality, within budget constraints as well as in a standard and consistent way.
Strategy Formulation, Implementation and Planning
As a member of the senior management team, participate in the development and refinement of the company’s overall vision and strategy and contribute to the overall process of corporate management and decision making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability and returns to its shareholders.
In conjunction with the senior management team, lead the implementation of the strategy in line with the company’s vision, mission and corporate objectives.
Ensure that the strategy is translated into annual operational business plans and the performance is monitored annually to ensure business plans are in line with the overall strategy.
Guide and support department heads through consistent review and periodic meetings to ensure implementation of the strategic goals.
Champion the process of effective leadership to manage direct reports’ performance, recruitment and development, and to raise their awareness towards the mission, vision, strategy and values to ensure high level commitment towards the company.
Budgets and Plans
Direct the preparation and consolidation of the budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/ revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Lead and direct the management of change through continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account international leading practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
Monitor the market and the changes in the ship building industry to identify trends and new clients as well as adapt the company’s service offerings to market demand.
Manage ongoing key customer relationships to support the successful completion of projects, as well as ensure critical customer issues are handled carefully to avoid affecting long-term relationships
Naval Ship Building Operations
Ensure that all Company and customer vessels are delivered on time, cost efficiently and as per client expectations as well as international ship building standards.
Supervise and guide all operations related to test & trials, ILS & training and combat systems in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
Monitor, supervise and advise all Managers through regular meetings to sign off on achieved milestones and ensure progress updates, management of company specificities and resolution/ anticipation of issues so that company are delivered at the utmost quality.
Collaborate with the COO and his direct reports in order to ensure timely and cost efficient manpower planning and allocation for the company requirements.
Participate on a regular basis in IPT forums to align expectations and requirements so that the company are delivered within set timeframes, quality standards and budgets.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Direct the development and oversee the implementation of company policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls in order to ensure that the company’s activities are fully integrated and delivered to best practice and industry standards
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Direct the compliance of all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, delivery of high quality products/ services and a responsible environmental attitude.
Ensure that all operations reports are completed timely and comply with international principles of corporate governance and standards, the company policies and standards.
Communication & Working Relationships
Internal: COO, Head of Department, Senior Management, Finance, HR
External: Suppliers and Contractors, Customers, Classification Societies
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent with preferably a Master’s Degree.
15 years of experience in the ship building industry including at least 5 years as the head of and operational department, and specific experience preferably in the GCC.
Experience in managing suppliers and contractors
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of general market and competitors’ offerings
· Knowledge of naval/ commercial ship building and repair techniques, processes and disciplines
· Ship system commissioning skills
· Ability to manage P&L and generate annual budget plans
· Decisiveness and judgment
· Strategic thinking
· Ability to drive organizational climate/culture
· Ability to drive energy and resilience to make a step change in the performance of the business
· Entrepreneurial awareness
· Customer focus
· Risk management skills
· Business development skills
· Problem solving skills
· Communication and presentation skills
· Interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Planning and organizing skills
· Leadership and teamwork skills
· Mentoring and coaching skills
Send resume: email@example.com
Business Development Manager Dubai------
An exciting opportunity with the Events Production’s booming industry awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. This is an opportunity to join a respected company as a Business Development Manager.
Your responsibilities will include :
Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
Developing oppurtunities to cross sell the services we offer to existing and new clients.
Strong understanding of work flow in the Events industry.
Tender writing and submissions.
Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile.
Minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in a project management role within the Events industries.
Preferably Arabic and European Nationalities
A Bachelor’s degree holder.
A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies.
Experience in risk analysis.
Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
Strong background in negotiating , tendering and estimating.
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org