Dubai Jobs - Urgent Jobs
Click Here to see all Jobs
Medical Sales Dubai-------Job Requirement’s Min 3 years experience in all Medical consumables used in Hospitals & Clinics Such as Gloves, Syringes, Gowns and any other similar items used in Hospitals. Job Responsibility: Delegate must have enough experience in the sources / suppliers of such products in UAE or outside UAE, and also delegate must have practiced / worked as a team leader in this line of business in the UAE for at least 2 years. Salary and benefits can be discussed after interview
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arab ENT Specialist Dubai-----
Description : We the medical recruitment team of Roland & Associates...Have an excellent opportunity for Arab ENT Surgeon, in one of the leading healthcare group in Dubai.
Designation: ENT Surgeon
Experience: 3 years of experience
Job Location: Dubai
Remuneration: Not a constraint for the right candidate Nationality: Indian
DHA / HAAD License is mandatory
Send resume: email@example.com
Staff for Trading Company in Dubai
We are looking Staff for a General Trading Company in Business Bay
1) Female Personal Secretary
2) Female Purchasers
3) Female Customer Service Executive
Email your Cv with Latest Picture
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for SAP HCM Consultant for one of our clients which is a leading Organizations in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skill Set required:
• 2 to 3Years of experience in SAP HCM.
• Should have experience Payroll, Time Management, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Performance Management, ECM, e-Recruiting, PCP, Portal (ESS/MSS), HR Reporting (BO/BI), HR Technical Expertise.
• Arabic Language is mandatory.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
Send resume: email@example.com
Real Estate Company is looking for 2 self-motivated real estate consultants, agents, brokers with experience minimum of 1 year with Dubai Properties and with own car.
- Salary+commission or commission basis only
- Company support (visa, training, advertising)
- Friendly environment
- Company\\\'s exclusive properties
- Interior design, trading, maintenance, landscaping support
- Parking card
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Clerk Dubai---------The role includes but not limited to:
• Preparing and typing letters, papers,
• Replying emails;
• Emailing documents;
• General office duties including back up for answering enquiries, typing, preparing meetings minute…
• Ad Hoc duties
Essential skills for this role are;
• Pleasant phone manner and greetings gusts;
• Strong communication skills
• A sense of humor and bright personality
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn and use an online system
• Ideal candidate is a quick learner
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (Chinese).
Immediate start for the successful candidate.
Send resume: email@example.com
Female Dental assistant with DHA License is required for Group of Medical Centers in Dubai. Please send your CV
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager Dubai------
An exciting opportunity with the Events Production’s booming industry awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. This is an opportunity to join a respected company as a Business Development Manager.
Your responsibilities will include :
Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
Developing oppurtunities to cross sell the services we offer to existing and new clients.
Strong understanding of work flow in the Events industry.
Tender writing and submissions.
Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile.
Minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in a project management role within the Events industries.
Preferably Arabic and European Nationalities
A Bachelor’s degree holder.
A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies.
Experience in risk analysis.
Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
Strong background in negotiating , tendering and estimating.
Send resume: email@example.com