Dubai Jobs - Urgent Jobs
Click Here to see all Jobs
. HVAC Engineer
3. Mechanical engineer (maintenance oil and gas)
4. Drivers (LTV)
The applicant must have relevant experience with technical knowledge.
Kindly send your resume and document along with passport to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Female Dental assistant with DHA License is required for Group of Medical Centers in Dubai. Please send your CV
Send resume: email@example.com
Staff for Trading Company in Dubai
We are looking Staff for a General Trading Company in Business Bay
1) Female Personal Secretary
2) Female Purchasers
3) Female Customer Service Executive
Email your Cv with Latest Picture
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
With DHA license
Musulo-skeletal & Pediatric experience essential
Willing to work in an OPD Clinic
Send resume: email@example.com
System Administrator ------for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
- A minimum of 5 years solid experience in Windows Server Administration, Exchange 2010, Active Directory and Back-Up is a must.
- Must have worked in large Tier 1 organizations.
- Strong organizational skills and high detail orientation.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Officer Dubai
Maintenance Officer Dubai
Cares for all plants, flowers, grass, and trees on the Medical Center grounds.Irrigates all plants on Center grounds and inside the Medical Complex, Sweeps and cleans debris from walkways and driveways, Cleans dust and sand from parking areas. Cleans and removes leaves and debris from roofs, gutters and down spouts, Fumigates and disinfects plants for pests and disease.
Send resume: email@example.com
Sales Executive for well reputed diesel supply company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for independently managing the executive search process, to generate and establish relationship with new clients across diesel industries within UAE.
An all-rounded role that entails client acquisition, on-going business development, candidate attraction and relationship management.
1. Pro-actively generating leads and establishing a solid network across the Diesel Industries.
2. Planning, Organizing and carrying out all the sales activities.
3. Ensure client satisfaction and continuity of business.
4. Negotiating contracts and closing agreements with clients.
5. Conducting on-going market research and mapping across the diesel industry to identify prospective clients and remain up-to-date with market development.
6.undergoing monthly reviews.
7. Reaching assign KPIs and Financial Targets.
1. 3-5 Years of experience in UAE within Diesel Gas and Oil Industry.
2. Proven Experience in working across highly competitive environment.
Benefits: Free Visa + Sharing Company Accommodation + Salary + Commission
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist A ENT - Ajman, UAE ------
* Specialist A ENT required to work in both hospital/clinic setting for a reputable group in Ajman, UAE
Successful candidates should possess:
* At least 7 + year’s relevant experience;
* Graduate of an accredited college or university with the title of MD or equivalent as per MOH guidelines;
* MD qualification; plus a sub-speciality certificate i.e. ENT/Otolaryngology;
* Have either an MOH license or DHA/HAAD license i.e. Specialist Otolarynogoly
Send resume: email@example.com