System Engineer Dubai
You will deal with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of servers and softwarecx
Yopu will also handle the full installation, maintenance and repair of software such as norton, Trend Micro anti-virus products and other related products
You will have good Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy and related software and service
You will be qualified with CCNA or a related qualification
Software developer Dubai
We are currently looking for a Software Developer with skill set. Minimum 3-5 years experience with Python, Django, nginx, apache, jQuery, Rabbit MQ, SOAP, HTML/XHTML, XML. Database skills PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL. Linux & Windows Hosting Server Management. Graduate in Computer/Engineering discipline.
Oracle Financials Applications Engineer Dubai
Overall accountability for supporting and optimizing the functionality of financial systems within the organisation including analysis of business needs, evaluating financial applications, recommending process and systems changes and providing training to users
System performance analysis and business processes reviews, recommending best practice business and systems improvements
Carry out routine system testing, user documentation and upgrade implementation of new versions and system enhancements
Performs routine audits and implements system modifications
Tracking and documenting changes for functional and business specifications and writing procedures for user training
Creation of test plans, cases and scripts and perform functional testing
Essential Skills & Experience
5 – 7 years’ experience working with and supporting Oracle Financials managing GL, AP, AR, fixed assets and cash management
3-5 years’ experience working knowledge of Oracle Procurement and Inventory (PO, INV, WMS)
Strong systems and process orientation with effective analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Excellent working knowledge of software development and support methodologies including Oracle software development such as AIMs and UOM
Excellent working knowledge of functional concepts and flow of Oracle Application Modules
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Formal training in Oracle Financials
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective interaction with end users and business heads
Fluency in English is essential
Living in the UAE
JAVA/J2EE developer Dubai
As a Java Developer and J2EE expert you will be developing and supporting the application. you work closely with software architects and other senior engineers to design, document and maintain the performance of innovative applications. You are responsible for the system performance and stability within a high availability environment. This role include significant responsibilities and evolution possibilities.
- Senior Java Profiler responsible for analyzing, implementing and maintaining systems performance on the analytics platform
- Extensive java software performance tuning experience using Java and Open source Technology Experience in java development within a J2EE environment
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, performance tune and understand existing java applications
- Collaborate efficiently with software architects and other team members to ensure an optimal system performance.
- Design, prototype and iterate on innovative solution to meet performance requirements
SDLC Rational Consultant Dubai
(Arabic) for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong experience in implementation and rollout of IBM Rational modules for SDLC/ALM function.
• Arabic language is mandatory.
• Implementation of SDLC Governance using IBM Rational Suite, put an entire governance framework using the rational suite to control flow of the SDLC/ ALM from requirement gathering to release.
Strong experience in the below IBM Suite products:
• IBM Rational ClearQuest,
• IBM Rational ClearCase,
• IBM Rational Requirements composer analyst,
• IBM Rational Data and Application Modeling,
• IBM Rational Quality Manager,
• IBM Rational Testing.
Network administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Network and Security Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Scope of Work
• Design of IT network for new branches and data centers
• Integration of network devices into the Authority data network as well as integrating them with the Authority network management systems
• Defining and updating the network devices standards to comply with the Authority IT security policies.
• Supervision of network technicians during performing new assignments or troubleshooting network issues.
• Analyze and respond to incidents affecting the network performance in all the Authority branches and data centers.
• Prepare the network for efficient performance and health monitoring
• Conduct continuous monitoring and performance tuning against the Authority network
• Responsible for physical design and connectivity of the Authority data centers
• Configure and apply changes onto the core and server farm switches in the Authority data centers
• Prepare and update network and data center diagrams and documentation
• Participate in disaster recovery testing related to the Authority IT network
• Reporting to the Authority IT network manager on all assigned tasks on a weekly basis
• Design and configure the Authority Antivirus server application system to manage all the antivirus agents
• Install and configure network firewalls at the Authority branches and data centers
• Manage firewall policies on branch firewalls and data centers clustered firewalls
• Apply intrusion prevention policies on the Authority network
• Monitor health status and performance of the network security systems
• Apply IPSec configuration and policies on the Authority network devices
• Update and configuration of the Authority Internet browsing proxy servers
• Perform security vulnerability scanning against the Authority IT environment.
• Administer network load balancer F5 (LTM, GTM and APM)
• Administration of the Authority IP Telephony system and IP Telephone sets hardware configuration
• Monitor the availability of the telephony gateways and links that connect the Authority voice network with the service provider
• Perform asset management process activities such as updates and regular reconciliation for all EWA IP Telephony system components
• Management of the digital media signage application system
• Administration of the Queue manager system used for managing the Authority main phone operators and IT helpdesk
• Administration of the IPT billing software system
• Maintenance of the Authority internal phone directory and integrating it with user management process
• Participate in disaster recovery (Failover and failback testing) procedures related to the Authority IT network and IP Telephony system
• Conduct monthly and quarterly network security vulnerability scanning and reporting for all the Authority IT infrastructure including network devices, servers, database and application systems
• Generate reports for IT security vulnerabilities scanning, IP telephony queues
• Troubleshoot and resolve all IP Telephony issues and new request raised by end users through the Authority IT help desk
• Conduct site surveys to analyze requirements for new networking requests
• Supervision of third party contractors during the installation of new network points or other related assignments.
Windows Administrator Dubai
1) 7 -10 years experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if
they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
5) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
6) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
7) Strong administration experience in IIS
8) Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
9) Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
10) Implement Windows Clusters & Windows Network Load Balancing
11) Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
12) Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
13) Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed
& target dates met.
14) Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, Citrix, AD, Exchange, ISA, MOSS, and
Network engineer Qatar
Senior Network Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required
• 8+ Years of experience in Network & Security.
• Should have Experience in managing large networks in a corporate environment & managing security.
• Experience in planning, designing, installing and configuring local and wide area networks.
• Hand on experience implementing administrating and troubleshooting network devices.
• Strong experience in wireless, data center, Juniper net screen, Nexus and Visualization etc.
• Preferably candidates holding certifications like CCNP, CCIE - Security, CCIE - Data Center etc.
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.