Software Engineer Dubai
C ++ Software Engineer Dubai
My client is a major player in the television/broadcasting industry, employing close to 1000 staff nationally. With a major project in the pipeline, we are looking to recruit an experienced C/C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience in the media industry. The successful candidates will possess a minimum 2 years solid software engineering experience, with exposure to the full SDLC. Any experience developing applications for set top boxes (STB) or related technologies will be highly regarded. Required Skills- Minimum 2 years software engineering experience (C/C++) Exposure to Java
media experience, Strong communication skills, Degree in a related discipline, Keen interest in industry, Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to join a leader in this field. Salary commensurate with experience.
A Dubai-based, award-winning healthcare communications agency which handles global healthcare brands, requires an dynamic, high energy, full-time, qualified web/app coder to work with other coders in a growing digital department. European management. We need an all star developer who has excellent skills in both web and app coding, and has a real passion for the job.
Applicant must be an Information Technology or Computer Science graduate and fluent in English.
Working on web-based applications and websites/portals for global healthcare clients and famous brands, candidates must have the following knowledge and skills, and will be tested:
- Be passionate about coding and development
- Be an all star coder in both web and app
- HTML5/CSS3 - ability to adapt a design to a web/app page,
SQL Server DBA Qatar
the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
•Expertise on installing, configuring, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2 and SQL 2012
•5 + years of handling MSSQL RDBMS with clustering Experience.
•Relavent experience minimum of 5 years in SQL Database administration
•SQL Clustering experience is mandatory
•High level of expertise in Microsoft Clustering Services (MSCS) both Active/Active and Active/Passive with provision of failover and failback capabilities.
•Experience in design and maintaining Log Shipping & Mirroring.
•Experience in upgrading database from SQL Server 2000 to SQLServer 2005/ 2008/2008 R2 and SQL 2005 to SQL 2008 R2/SQL 2012.
•Extensive experience in deploying and monitoring packages using SSIS and DTS.
•Must have worked High Availability on Log Shipping, Replication, Clustering and Mirroring
•Strong knowledge and experience in DR Plans - Preparing DR plans and perform DR drill and real DR exercise
•Strong knowledge and experience in backups and recovery
•Strong knowledge to Implementing Database maintenance plan for Database consistence & Integrity
•Strong Knowledge in Database Security modules
Shenzhen Dicore Technology Co., Ltd.
China professional ONE STOP SUPPLIER of heat shrink tubing, heat shrink PTFE tubing, heat shrink silicone rubber tubing
• As part of ongoing support and implementation of Oracle ERP/CRM, develop and maintain Oracle reports.
• Support the ongoing development and maintenance of Customer Facing Contract Documents and Invoices.
• Support other Projects as assigned including Reporting requirements from other project areas.
• Maintain ongoing functions associated with the Optio Print Program.
• Interact with functional analysts, DBAs, system administrators, and other developers to define and implement the best technical design to support the business requirements.
• Present layout, formatting and design recommendations including various delivery methods.
• Prepare technical design documentation to support code development.
• Execute code development and unit test.
• Provide management with timely reporting related to development activities.
• College degree or equivalent work related experience
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• 3-5 years of progressive experience with report development preferably in Oracle apps
Technical Support Agents Dubai
Urgently need an IT support engineer to work at our clients offiice in Rak.Must have atleast an years experience
Hands on experience in Troubleshooting, Configuration and providing Technical support for the IT equipment’s & infrastructure.
Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
Checking for System Updates and regular patch management of all the computers as required
Checking and troubleshooting problem with Automated Backup system
Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
First level support for server applications including operating systems
To provide 1st level support for email system, Outlook Problem, Mailbox Full, Server Disk Usage, etc
Network - To provide 1st level support for the following network setup: Local Area Network (LAN), Internet Connection, Wireless Local Area Network, Wide Area Network (WAN).
setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
Only male candidates will be considered
Bachelors in computer stream
Experience managing It Infrastructure
Good communication skill
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to promote our products and services online. Applicant must be experience in SEO, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing and other know social media usage.
Please note that this is a online part time opprutinity.
IT Consulting Engineer Dubai
Our global systems integrator has an urgent requirement for a number of IT Consulting Engineer to join their MENA team working across a cross section of industries.
Our client is looking for people with some of the following skills: Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, Oracle.
Candidates Must have excellent spoken English, good telephone manner and good presentation skills and a general technical background. Any project management and ITIL experience would be a distinct advantage.
These are urgent requirements that offer excellent career prospects for the right individual and a chance to be part of a fun/dynamic organisation in a fantastic environment.
Based: Dubai, UAE
Salary: £35-40,000 TAX FREE, accommodation and 1 return flight
Java Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Strong development experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Servlet, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, JSF, WebServices, Axis2.0, JMS, Message Driven Beans, Oracle, SQL Server.
• Should have experience in XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML, web servers and Application Server like Apache, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat etc.
• Banking experience is mandatory.
Experience required: 7+years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (Maximum 1 Month).