Hop Scotch Nursery
Nursery Teachers Dubai
British Nursery in Jumeirah is currently looking for a Nursery teacher with Cache 3 or NVQ 3 who has worked in a nursery in Dubai and has the relevant qualification and experience to work with young children. Someone who is fun loving, caring and good at communication skills. Only native female speakers may apply for an immediate start.
The Golden Beach Nursery
Teachers and Teaching Assistants Dubai
The Golden Beach Nursery is currently seeking to recruit for the academic year 2014-15, starting date end of August. GBN is a nursery following the British curriculum, situated in Umm Suqeim. We are looking to hire passionate, experienced, qualified Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our energetic and dynamic team
We are exclusively preschool working with children aged 9 months - 5 years.
Teachers are expected to help design and deliver our age-appropriate, British curriculum and target the full range of learning abilities and styles. Equally important, all our staff must serve as strong role models for our pupils.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
Bachelors Degree in Education/Teaching and CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification. The candidate should have the degrees attested by the UAE embassy in their country and the relevant ministries.
Minimum of 1 year work experience in an Early Years setting.
A native speaker of English is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Working hours: 8am – 4pm, Sundays to Thursdays
Minimum 2 years contract
Early Teachers Dubai
Job description: We are seeking to recruit a Teacher for an Early Years setting(Nursery) in Dubai. The position is to be able to lead a class, ensure that lesson plans are prepared and maintained, work in partnership with parents and ensure the best outcomes for the children in their care.
- Degree in Education/Early Childhood (OR) Degree in any specialization + Cache L3(equivalent)
Expertise & Experience
- Good organization skills
- Effective communicator
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Fresher / Experienced in the same field
Feel at Home school
Assistant Teacher for a Kids Activity Centre
Feelat Home; Dubai International City
We are currently seeking applications from interested candidates for an assistant teacher post. UAE experience is a must. Females on husband visa, staying close to Dubai international city is preferred.
Salary Range : 20000 to 25000 AED.
Nursery Manager Dubai
We are looking for a nursery manager who is committed, pro-active, self-motivated and with excellent management skills for a new, innovative nursery. As a nursery manager, you will be in charge of designing and supervising education activities, looking after children and managing the teaching staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the setup and management of a brand new nursery.
Candidates must have:
• A Bachelor degree in early childhood education and certification in early childhood care and education.
• At least three years’ experience in early childhood education and able to demonstrate past relevant experience.
• Firm understanding and experience with the Early years foundation stage (EYFS) is required.
• CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education (NQF) or Equivalent.
If you feel you have the skills to make a real difference. Don\'t miss this opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Teachers Abu Dhabi
Our client is a premier institution in Abu Dhabi which specializes in providing high quality School Education with over in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Positions available for KG. Interviews will tentatively be held in October, actual dates will be communicated in due course.
The client provides a competitive package for its teachers and remember it is tax free!
The screening process is very competitive, our client wants the best teachers and the salary and benefits package reflects this. Salary is dependent upon experience and educational attainment, and ranges below:
Teachers: 168,000 – 240,000 AED/year (US$46,000 – 66,000), tax free*
Annual Flights for self, spouse and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
Housing with generous furniture allowance ($5,500)
Medical coverage for self, married partner and up to 3 children under the age of 18 years
3 year renewable contract
1 full month gratuity for each year of service
Full Cultural and academic orientation
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Have a valid government-issued teaching license at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
- Have a Driver's License
- Have 2+ years’ of teaching experience at the appropriate level and in the appropriate subject area(s)
Lady Tutor is required for Grade-5 (UK curriculum) for English and Maths only.
3 days in a week and 2 hours/day.
Near Choitram, Dubai Silicon Oasis.
• Hospitality Program Director Dubai
• MBA Program Director
The European International College Abu-Dhabi is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Candidates must have a Doctorate degree from an accredited university.
• Candidates with extensive teaching experience and/or established research record are preferred.
• Candidates with knowledge of local and/or international accreditation standards are preferred.
• Ability to teach fluently in English is required for all areas of instruction.
• Candidates with a working knowledge of Arabic would be favorable.
• Candidates with experience teaching in the GCC a plus.
• Candidates must possess an appreciation for diversity and working in a multinational environment.
To be considered for this position, application must include: a) cover letter b) comprehensive curriculum vitae c) photocopies of all post-secondary academic transcripts d) a list of at least three professional and academic references. Applicants are welcome, but not required to submit teaching evaluations, samples of research, publications or letters of recommendation and any other supporting documents.