Administration supervisor Dubai
An established school in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking Male Arabic speaking graudates to join their team to monitor the acitvities of their students in the campus. Preference for applicants residing in UAE on visit/ employment visa.
English teachers Qatar
ENGLISH TEACHERS QATAR
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
• university education (minimum BA degree)
• teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, DELTA, CELTA, TESOL)
• teaching experience
• responsible and creative approach
• enthusiasm and ability to teach all language levels
WHAT DOES THE POSITION INVOLVE?
• teaching a varied mix of classes (individual and group classes, public and company courses, adult and teen classes etc.)
• teaching on various premises
• participation in teacher development (workshops, observations and feedback)
• working in close co-operation with the members of the academic and administrative staff
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• full-time teaching schedule
• competitive salary
• further education, regular methodical seminars
• methodological consultations
• large library of instructional materials, PC, printer and copy machine available
• informal events for teachers
• free Internet access
• young and friendly team
• background of a rapidly growing company
Nursery Teachers Dubai
Looking an experienced teacher for a nursery follows EYFS curriculum. Apply if you are qualified and experienced in the same field. Salary 3500 - 4500 PER MONTH
Creer hub international
3 Music teachers Dubai
o Requirement: Bachelor degree major in Music / at least 2 year full time teaching experience in school
TESOL; Teacher Dubai
Bachelor's Degree in English language or equivalent. Master's degree in teaching English to Speaker's of other Languages(TESOL) or the Equivalent Subject area.
Five years of experience in teaching English as a second language
Advanced computer skills(especially using MS word ,PowerPoint and Excel) and familiarity with using learning Management System(LMS) and student information system (SIS).
Native or near -Native proficiency of the English language.
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Teaching Positions Sharjah
Leading school in Sharjah requires Qualified and experienced Candidates for the following positions:
• KG Teachers
• Primary Teachers (PRT)
• Assistant Teachers
• Subject Teachers:
Candidates are required to hold a minimum 2 years of work experience in the UAE for the position applying for.
Candidates who qualify for the above may mail their CV a
French Speaking Accounting Teacher Dubai
Looking for a french speaking accountant/accountant teacher, to teach an individual lessons at home.
Need a teacher a.s.a.p. to go through all the chapters .
Teacher should be able to speak english and translate/explain from french-english, english-french.