Make My Firm
PR OFFICER Dubai
- very good oral and written communication skills
- with experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
- strong background of UAE Labor law
- proficient typing skills
- high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
- excellent organization skills
- good computer skills
- college graduate (preferably Bachelor’s degree)
- knowledge and experience on the portal system usage
- preferably with a valid UAE driver’s license
Corporate Executive Dubai
Looking female corporate executive, good in communication skills, expert in using excel & word, ready to join immediately.
PR Officer Dubai
We are looking for Arab PRO with minimum 5 years related experience in UAE, having good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic is a must.
Minimum 5 years experiences in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
Strong background of UAE Labor Law
Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
Excellent organization skills
Good computer skills
Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage (Immigration)
With a valid UAE drivers license
PR Officer Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting Structure Directly reporting to Asst. Manager HR/Admin
Working Hours/Days: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm – Sunday to Thursday & Saturday
Education Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Gender & Age: Any
Personality/Communication Skills: Good language skill in Arabic, English and Spoken Hindi will be preferred.
Salary range: AED 15K
PR Relations Manager (Female) Dubai
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
PR Executive Dubai
Company: /manufacturing/ Processing
Duties and responsibilities include:
Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family
Schedule staffâ€™s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters
Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters
Will provide admin support as needed.SkillsIdeal candidate should have:
Good computer skills.â€¢ Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written
Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 years in UAE, preferable RAK
Accommodation, car, transport will be provided.
Should posses good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Required experience: PRO: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: Arabic