PR Officer Dubai
An Oilfield Service Company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking for (1) Public Relations Officer. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the same capacity. Preference will be given to applicants who can join immediately. Please send your CV
PR Officer Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting Structure Directly reporting to Asst. Manager HR/Admin
Working Hours/Days: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm – Sunday to Thursday & Saturday
Education Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Gender & Age: Any
Personality/Communication Skills: Good language skill in Arabic, English and Spoken Hindi will be preferred.
Salary range: AED 15K
PR Professional Dubai
Urgently hiring a PRO for an International Company based in Dubai must have minimum 5 yrs. of experience handling all the PR Functions, well versed in UAE - Labor Law. Must have a UAE Driving License and should be able to join immediately.
PR Executive Dubai
Accord Worldwide is an international development and training firm. We provide services with a passion to bring about change in the grass root level. We come from various cultural and geographical backgrounds to make a diverse team connected by a shared vision and mission.
At Accord Worldwide, our core value is to reach out and bring forth an understanding with development and empowerment of the individual within the community level, within corporate teams, government entities, and public/private establishments. We believe that in developing the individual with the right skills, he/she is able to empower and differentiate and change the environment around, hence being an asset and core part of development of his niche community and the nation at a large. We believe in the importance of equipping the individuals with skills and knowledge that bridge the distance between infrastructure and information, shaping them into dynamic professionals in an increasingly competitive world, who in-turn make a positive impact on the environment (professional, personal or social) they associate with. We connect organizations and teams to be part of community development activities that contribute to the nation’s growth and development.
– Improve marketing strategy of the firm
– Lead in-bound and outbound marketing initiatives of the firm
– Lead working with freelancers, partners and staff member to maximize efficiency of marketing activities.
– Represent the firm as required online and offline
– Write proposals, reports and other script as necessary
– Develop and lead publications of the firm as necessary
• Experience in related field
• Excellent in English language with strong writing and innovative scripting skills
• Know computer and competent on common social media, web based marketing and communication techniques
• The candidate must have sound knowledge of marketing and PR
• Strong background and competency in online and offline marketing approaches
• Knowledge of in-bound and outbound marketing in Asia and Africa
• Experience in marketing training and development consulting services is required
• Strong writing skills, innovative scripting is required qualification
• Excellent communication in English language
Media Manager Dubai
Media Marketing Manager
Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Corporate Executive Dubai
Looking female corporate executive, good in communication skills, expert in using excel & word, ready to join immediately.
communication manager Dubai
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
- Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
- Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
- Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
- 6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
- Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
- Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
- Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
Royal Ever Champion General Trading LLC
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Job type: Full time
Salary: AED 3,500/month
Fluency in English and Arabic (speak, read and write)
With Driving License
Excellent communication skills
Hardworking & ability to multi-task
Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a similar job