PR Officer Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting Structure Directly reporting to Asst. Manager HR/Admin
Working Hours/Days: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm – Sunday to Thursday & Saturday
Education Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Gender & Age: Any
Personality/Communication Skills: Good language skill in Arabic, English and Spoken Hindi will be preferred.
Salary range: AED 15K
PR Executive Dubai
Requires excellent written and verbal communications in Arabic & English. (MUST)
-Resourcefulness in solving problems.
-Content management and creative in promotion of products by giving ideas to the line managers and media agencies.
-Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
-Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
-Strong computer skills.
-Superior professionalism and judgment.
-Strong work ethic.
-Out of Box Thinker
Your role as PR & Communications Executive / Marketing Executive will provide a broad range of Marketing,Advertising,Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Events, communications and marketing support to the organization.
Assisting with development and implementation of Lootah Perfumes PR & marketing campaigns and ensure that the overall objectives are met.
PR Executive Dubai
Company: /manufacturing/ Processing
Duties and responsibilities include:
Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family
Schedule staffâ€™s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters
Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters
Will provide admin support as needed.SkillsIdeal candidate should have:
Good computer skills.â€¢ Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written
Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 years in UAE, preferable RAK
Accommodation, car, transport will be provided.
Should posses good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Required experience: PRO: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: Arabic
Basic Microsoft office
Ability to solve problems
Minimum of 4 Years U.A.E. Experience.
Strong personality with leadership character.
Real Estate Experience is an advantage
Good communication skills. Both written and verbally
Company will provide:
Very Good Salary
communication manager Dubai
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
- Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
- Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
- Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
- 6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
- Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
- Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
- Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
Marketing Communications Specialist Dubai
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist will assist the Marketing Department by developing marketing and sales materials, providing public relations support.
• Social Marketing – all channels. This includes involvement with annual/periodic plan development, campaign planning/execution, budgeting, maintenance, content development, UGC (User Generated content) monitoring and agency management.
• Coordinate with writers, graphic artists, agencies and other departments to execute the advertising projects.
• Assist in developing public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
• Responsible for monitoring trends of mobile device interactions and proposing, developing and obtaining approvals for suitable programs for marketing to make effective use of mobile communications.
• Proactively work with Product Marketing groups to support initial launch and on-going marketing of our products. Involves assisting with defining what is required with messaging and graphics, taking the lead in the development and production of required digital media produced within certain timelines and budget.
• Proactively work with the Sales and Channel Marketing groups in the development and roll-out of required materials to support dealer accounts. To also serve as a resource to sales for platform issues and resolution.
• Responsible for proposing, developing and managing approved digital marketing programs and best practices, to aid in customer awareness and acquisition. Providing assistance in any digital marketing projects as required.
• Develop and publish measurable KPIs related to company initiatives and metrics to assess success of digital programs and to inform future program decisions.
• Responsible for managing assigned budgets. This involves timely processing of invoices, accurate monthly forecasting and variance analysis
Skills and Competencies:
CANDIDATE MUST ALREADY BE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO SAUDI ARABIA (MADINAH), and must have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong creative-thinking skills
· Project management skills
· The capacity to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· The ability to work in a team environment
· Basic proficiency in Publishing/Graphic Design/Web Design applications, i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, CSS and HTML/XHTML is preferred
· Photographic skills preferred
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Within GCC countries and ready to relocate to Madinah (Saudi Arabia)
- Gender: Unspecified
- Nationality: Unspecified
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia (Madinah)
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Consulting Services, Travel Industry
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales Employment
- Status: Full time Employment
- Type: Employee Monthly
- Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
PR Professional Dubai
Urgently hiring a PRO for an International Company based in Dubai must have minimum 5 yrs. of experience handling all the PR Functions, well versed in UAE - Labor Law. Must have a UAE Driving License and should be able to join immediately.
PR Officer Dubai
PR Officer to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Must have a Bachelor / Mastered Degree.
Professional certificates / Diploma are highly required.
Previous experience as Public Relations & Human Resource is required.
Arabic Speaking is a Priority Excellent Written and oral and communications skills in both Arabic & English
Excellent typing skills in both English & Arabic
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible office management experience including supervision of multiple direct reports, government / visa issues
• Acquire Visas from different embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels & must be proficient in a wide range of processing visas.
• Manage media inquiries, public relation with the government & interview request
• Build a strong relationship with government officials