Communications officer Dubai
PR Executive Dubai
Accord Worldwide is an international development and training firm. We provide services with a passion to bring about change in the grass root level. We come from various cultural and geographical backgrounds to make a diverse team connected by a shared vision and mission.
At Accord Worldwide, our core value is to reach out and bring forth an understanding with development and empowerment of the individual within the community level, within corporate teams, government entities, and public/private establishments. We believe that in developing the individual with the right skills, he/she is able to empower and differentiate and change the environment around, hence being an asset and core part of development of his niche community and the nation at a large. We believe in the importance of equipping the individuals with skills and knowledge that bridge the distance between infrastructure and information, shaping them into dynamic professionals in an increasingly competitive world, who in-turn make a positive impact on the environment (professional, personal or social) they associate with. We connect organizations and teams to be part of community development activities that contribute to the nation’s growth and development.
– Improve marketing strategy of the firm
– Lead in-bound and outbound marketing initiatives of the firm
– Lead working with freelancers, partners and staff member to maximize efficiency of marketing activities.
– Represent the firm as required online and offline
– Write proposals, reports and other script as necessary
– Develop and lead publications of the firm as necessary
• Experience in related field
• Excellent in English language with strong writing and innovative scripting skills
• Know computer and competent on common social media, web based marketing and communication techniques
• The candidate must have sound knowledge of marketing and PR
• Strong background and competency in online and offline marketing approaches
• Knowledge of in-bound and outbound marketing in Asia and Africa
• Experience in marketing training and development consulting services is required
• Strong writing skills, innovative scripting is required qualification
• Excellent communication in English language
PR Relations Manager (Female) Dubai
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
Public relations officer Dubai
we are looking for the PRO for our company. The candidate must have the experience of 5 years in the same position ,
* Organize periodic renewal of Licenses
* Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry Of Labor for visa applications
* Submission of correct documentation to obtain licenses and efficient collection of Licenses to take place when completed
* Take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
* Arrange medical tests, passports, memos, promotional draws and fine resolution.
* Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, electricity
* Accompany the employee as they exit the country.
* Strong background of country Labor law
* 5 years experience in similar position
* Administration skills
* Good Oral & written Arabic and English
Job Type: Full-time
Auto Trader UAE
Media Sales Agents Dubai
We are a magazine publisher located in Dubai and are looking for a FEMALE outdoor Media sales executive to join our team.
The salary is aed 4500 + car + petrol + salik + Medical Insurance + 30 days vacation + 1 flight ticket every 2yrs.
Required Skills :
Arabic Speaking/Russian/Ukrainian/Westerner canditates only apply
With Valid UAE driving license.
Please send your CV
communication manager Dubai
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
- Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
- Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
- Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
- 6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
- Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
- Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
- Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
PR Account Executive (Dubai)
• liaise on a daily basis with the client and the media, via telephone and email
• build strong relationships and networks with client and the media
• monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for the client
• develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• promote news stories and features to the media
• collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
• attend and promote client events to the media
• commission market research
• coordinate studio or location photography
• undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
• interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
• excellent written communication skills (English and Arabic)
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
Make My Firm
PR OFFICER Dubai
- very good oral and written communication skills
- with experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
- strong background of UAE Labor law
- proficient typing skills
- high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
- excellent organization skills
- good computer skills
- college graduate (preferably Bachelor’s degree)
- knowledge and experience on the portal system usage
- preferably with a valid UAE driver’s license