PR Relations Manager (Female) Dubai
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
Arabic PR executive Dubai
Arabic PR account executive junior level with some experience in PR and Media Relations
Peofessional and well organized
Good communications skills
Able to work under pressure
Fluent in arabic and english
Personal Secretary Dubai
Urgently Required Female Secretary, Dynamic Direct Hiring From Home Country on Available in UAE on Visit Visa send your Updated cv
PR Executive Dubai
Requires excellent written and verbal communications in Arabic & English. (MUST)
-Resourcefulness in solving problems.
-Content management and creative in promotion of products by giving ideas to the line managers and media agencies.
-Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
-Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
-Strong computer skills.
-Superior professionalism and judgment.
-Strong work ethic.
-Out of Box Thinker
Your role as PR & Communications Executive / Marketing Executive will provide a broad range of Marketing,Advertising,Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Events, communications and marketing support to the organization.
Assisting with development and implementation of Lootah Perfumes PR & marketing campaigns and ensure that the overall objectives are met.
PR Account Executive (Dubai)
• liaise on a daily basis with the client and the media, via telephone and email
• build strong relationships and networks with client and the media
• monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for the client
• develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• promote news stories and features to the media
• collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
• attend and promote client events to the media
• commission market research
• coordinate studio or location photography
• undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
• interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
• excellent written communication skills (English and Arabic)
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
communication manager Dubai
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
- Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
- Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
- Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
- 6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
- Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
- Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
- Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
PR Officer Dubai
PRO' needed for an MEP Company;
-Individual must have a driving license
Fulfill tasks such us;
1)Employee Legal items (Visa's Etc)
2)Adhere to all Requirements from the Administration
Must have Dubai Experience.
All interested candidates email your cv's
PR Officer Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting Structure Directly reporting to Asst. Manager HR/Admin
Working Hours/Days: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm – Sunday to Thursday & Saturday
Education Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor
Number of years of Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Gender & Age: Any
Personality/Communication Skills: Good language skill in Arabic, English and Spoken Hindi will be preferred.
Salary range: AED 15K