Marketing Communications Specialist Dubai
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist will assist the Marketing Department by developing marketing and sales materials, providing public relations support.
• Social Marketing – all channels. This includes involvement with annual/periodic plan development, campaign planning/execution, budgeting, maintenance, content development, UGC (User Generated content) monitoring and agency management.
• Coordinate with writers, graphic artists, agencies and other departments to execute the advertising projects.
• Assist in developing public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
• Responsible for monitoring trends of mobile device interactions and proposing, developing and obtaining approvals for suitable programs for marketing to make effective use of mobile communications.
• Proactively work with Product Marketing groups to support initial launch and on-going marketing of our products. Involves assisting with defining what is required with messaging and graphics, taking the lead in the development and production of required digital media produced within certain timelines and budget.
• Proactively work with the Sales and Channel Marketing groups in the development and roll-out of required materials to support dealer accounts. To also serve as a resource to sales for platform issues and resolution.
• Responsible for proposing, developing and managing approved digital marketing programs and best practices, to aid in customer awareness and acquisition. Providing assistance in any digital marketing projects as required.
• Develop and publish measurable KPIs related to company initiatives and metrics to assess success of digital programs and to inform future program decisions.
• Responsible for managing assigned budgets. This involves timely processing of invoices, accurate monthly forecasting and variance analysis
Skills and Competencies:
CANDIDATE MUST ALREADY BE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO SAUDI ARABIA (MADINAH), and must have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong creative-thinking skills
· Project management skills
· The capacity to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· The ability to work in a team environment
· Basic proficiency in Publishing/Graphic Design/Web Design applications, i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, CSS and HTML/XHTML is preferred
· Photographic skills preferred
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Within GCC countries and ready to relocate to Madinah (Saudi Arabia)
- Gender: Unspecified
- Nationality: Unspecified
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia (Madinah)
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Consulting Services, Travel Industry
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales Employment
- Status: Full time Employment
- Type: Employee Monthly
- Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
Royal Ever Champion General Trading LLC
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Job type: Full time
Salary: AED 3,500/month
Fluency in English and Arabic (speak, read and write)
With Driving License
Excellent communication skills
Hardworking & ability to multi-task
Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a similar job
PR Executive Dubai
Requires excellent written and verbal communications in Arabic & English. (MUST)
-Resourcefulness in solving problems.
-Content management and creative in promotion of products by giving ideas to the line managers and media agencies.
-Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
-Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
-Strong computer skills.
-Superior professionalism and judgment.
-Strong work ethic.
-Out of Box Thinker
Your role as PR & Communications Executive / Marketing Executive will provide a broad range of Marketing,Advertising,Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Events, communications and marketing support to the organization.
Assisting with development and implementation of Lootah Perfumes PR & marketing campaigns and ensure that the overall objectives are met.
Make My Firm
PR OFFICER Dubai
- very good oral and written communication skills
- with experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
- strong background of UAE Labor law
- proficient typing skills
- high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
- excellent organization skills
- good computer skills
- college graduate (preferably Bachelor’s degree)
- knowledge and experience on the portal system usage
- preferably with a valid UAE driver’s license
PR Officer Dubai
PR Officer to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Must have a Bachelor / Mastered Degree.
Professional certificates / Diploma are highly required.
Previous experience as Public Relations & Human Resource is required.
Arabic Speaking is a Priority Excellent Written and oral and communications skills in both Arabic & English
Excellent typing skills in both English & Arabic
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible office management experience including supervision of multiple direct reports, government / visa issues
• Acquire Visas from different embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels & must be proficient in a wide range of processing visas.
• Manage media inquiries, public relation with the government & interview request
• Build a strong relationship with government officials
Communications officer Dubai
In this varied role you will be responsible for providing communications support internally including writing newsletters, press releases and fact sheets as well as website maintenance and media monitoring. You will coordinate some events and award submissions and assist the team with ad hoc requests. This is a great role for someone looking to build on their initial experience in a communications assistant or coordinator role.
The Successful Applicant
You will be degree qualified in journalism, communications or related discipline and have between 1 and 3 years experience in a junior communications role preferably within adepartment. You will have experience in writing copy, proof reading, developing powerpoint presentations and some exposure to Photoshop. Experience in implementing communications plans to support a campaign or initiative will be highly regarded.What's on Offer, salary up to 67 K USD
PR Professional Dubai
Urgently hiring a PRO for an International Company based in Dubai must have minimum 5 yrs. of experience handling all the PR Functions, well versed in UAE - Labor Law. Must have a UAE Driving License and should be able to join immediately.
Copy Writer Dubai
SOS.MARKETING is a digital communications agency that focuses on the hospitality sector and specializes in public relations, social media marketing, search marketing, paid digital marketing, creative development, web design and brand management for consumer / hospitality brands. Head quartered in Dubai, our agency works with clients to drive sales, create awareness, engage audiences, and build loyalty through a cutting-edge integrated communications approach.
As a Copywriter, you must have experience working in an agency with multiple brands (has to be within in the hospitality sector /restaurant / hotel) within the P.R or social media marketing space.
The candidate will work alongside the graphics and social media departments and will have experience working with (restaurant / f&b) client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective social, P.R and advertising campaigns. The candidate will be required to write compelling copy for social media, press releases, blogs, creating slogans, catchphrases, messages & straplines for printed adverts and leaflets. The candidate will handle multiple client accounts at the same time, and often visit different restaurants to understand the experience and taste the cuisine served, making the job at hand varied and interesting.
A decent knowledge of SEO best practices is extremely helpful as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space. A good knowledge of Wordpress back end and blogging would also be helpful but can be taught for the right candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Account Manager and Graphics Dpt
Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
Familiarising themselves with clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
Updating digital media
Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team, account manager or clients
Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
Working on multiple campaigns at the same time; working well when under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
Visiting restaurants to fully understand the customer experience and taste the cuisine served
Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
Keeping up to date with popular restaurant culture and trends
Desired Skill & Experience
Degree / English Language/ Copywriting
Excellent copywriting skills, be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that has a real passion for food and beverages
3+ years of copywriting experience for the hospitality sector (preferably within a digital agency or P.R company).
Have clearly managed and represented multiple client accounts, successfully translating brand tone and voice to targeted communities.
Experience including but not limited to Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and TripAdvisor.
Ability to blog about digital marketing on the SOS.MARKETING website, basic WordPress skills would be helpful but not essential.
Excellent command of the English language, with great verbal communication
Ability to provide great content for multiple accounts; communicating well in a team environment
Exceptional time management skills including the ability to meet tight deadlines