PR Executive Dubai
Accord Worldwide is an international development and training firm. We provide services with a passion to bring about change in the grass root level. We come from various cultural and geographical backgrounds to make a diverse team connected by a shared vision and mission.
At Accord Worldwide, our core value is to reach out and bring forth an understanding with development and empowerment of the individual within the community level, within corporate teams, government entities, and public/private establishments. We believe that in developing the individual with the right skills, he/she is able to empower and differentiate and change the environment around, hence being an asset and core part of development of his niche community and the nation at a large. We believe in the importance of equipping the individuals with skills and knowledge that bridge the distance between infrastructure and information, shaping them into dynamic professionals in an increasingly competitive world, who in-turn make a positive impact on the environment (professional, personal or social) they associate with. We connect organizations and teams to be part of community development activities that contribute to the nation’s growth and development.
– Improve marketing strategy of the firm
– Lead in-bound and outbound marketing initiatives of the firm
– Lead working with freelancers, partners and staff member to maximize efficiency of marketing activities.
– Represent the firm as required online and offline
– Write proposals, reports and other script as necessary
– Develop and lead publications of the firm as necessary
• Experience in related field
• Excellent in English language with strong writing and innovative scripting skills
• Know computer and competent on common social media, web based marketing and communication techniques
• The candidate must have sound knowledge of marketing and PR
• Strong background and competency in online and offline marketing approaches
• Knowledge of in-bound and outbound marketing in Asia and Africa
• Experience in marketing training and development consulting services is required
• Strong writing skills, innovative scripting is required qualification
• Excellent communication in English language
Copy Writer Dubai
SOS.MARKETING is a digital communications agency that focuses on the hospitality sector and specializes in public relations, social media marketing, search marketing, paid digital marketing, creative development, web design and brand management for consumer / hospitality brands. Head quartered in Dubai, our agency works with clients to drive sales, create awareness, engage audiences, and build loyalty through a cutting-edge integrated communications approach.
As a Copywriter, you must have experience working in an agency with multiple brands (has to be within in the hospitality sector /restaurant / hotel) within the P.R or social media marketing space.
The candidate will work alongside the graphics and social media departments and will have experience working with (restaurant / f&b) client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective social, P.R and advertising campaigns. The candidate will be required to write compelling copy for social media, press releases, blogs, creating slogans, catchphrases, messages & straplines for printed adverts and leaflets. The candidate will handle multiple client accounts at the same time, and often visit different restaurants to understand the experience and taste the cuisine served, making the job at hand varied and interesting.
A decent knowledge of SEO best practices is extremely helpful as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space. A good knowledge of Wordpress back end and blogging would also be helpful but can be taught for the right candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Account Manager and Graphics Dpt
Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
Familiarising themselves with clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
Updating digital media
Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team, account manager or clients
Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
Working on multiple campaigns at the same time; working well when under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
Visiting restaurants to fully understand the customer experience and taste the cuisine served
Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
Keeping up to date with popular restaurant culture and trends
Desired Skill & Experience
Degree / English Language/ Copywriting
Excellent copywriting skills, be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that has a real passion for food and beverages
3+ years of copywriting experience for the hospitality sector (preferably within a digital agency or P.R company).
Have clearly managed and represented multiple client accounts, successfully translating brand tone and voice to targeted communities.
Experience including but not limited to Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and TripAdvisor.
Ability to blog about digital marketing on the SOS.MARKETING website, basic WordPress skills would be helpful but not essential.
Excellent command of the English language, with great verbal communication
Ability to provide great content for multiple accounts; communicating well in a team environment
Exceptional time management skills including the ability to meet tight deadlines
PR Executive Dubai
Company: /manufacturing/ Processing
Duties and responsibilities include:
Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family
Schedule staffâ€™s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters
Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters
Will provide admin support as needed.SkillsIdeal candidate should have:
Good computer skills.â€¢ Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written
Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 years in UAE, preferable RAK
Accommodation, car, transport will be provided.
Should posses good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Required experience: PRO: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: Arabic
PR Officer Dubai
We are looking for Arab PRO with minimum 5 years related experience in UAE, having good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic is a must.
Minimum 5 years experiences in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
Strong background of UAE Labor Law
Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
Excellent organization skills
Good computer skills
Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage (Immigration)
With a valid UAE drivers license
PR Positions Dubai
We are an advertising company in Dubai and urgently looking for applicants to fill the below positions:
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
Basic Microsoft office
Ability to solve problems
Minimum of 4 Years U.A.E. Experience.
Strong personality with leadership character.
Real Estate Experience is an advantage
Good communication skills. Both written and verbally
Company will provide:
Very Good Salary
Corporate Executive Dubai
Looking female corporate executive, good in communication skills, expert in using excel & word, ready to join immediately.
Marketing Communications Specialist Dubai
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist will assist the Marketing Department by developing marketing and sales materials, providing public relations support.
• Social Marketing – all channels. This includes involvement with annual/periodic plan development, campaign planning/execution, budgeting, maintenance, content development, UGC (User Generated content) monitoring and agency management.
• Coordinate with writers, graphic artists, agencies and other departments to execute the advertising projects.
• Assist in developing public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
• Responsible for monitoring trends of mobile device interactions and proposing, developing and obtaining approvals for suitable programs for marketing to make effective use of mobile communications.
• Proactively work with Product Marketing groups to support initial launch and on-going marketing of our products. Involves assisting with defining what is required with messaging and graphics, taking the lead in the development and production of required digital media produced within certain timelines and budget.
• Proactively work with the Sales and Channel Marketing groups in the development and roll-out of required materials to support dealer accounts. To also serve as a resource to sales for platform issues and resolution.
• Responsible for proposing, developing and managing approved digital marketing programs and best practices, to aid in customer awareness and acquisition. Providing assistance in any digital marketing projects as required.
• Develop and publish measurable KPIs related to company initiatives and metrics to assess success of digital programs and to inform future program decisions.
• Responsible for managing assigned budgets. This involves timely processing of invoices, accurate monthly forecasting and variance analysis
Skills and Competencies:
CANDIDATE MUST ALREADY BE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO SAUDI ARABIA (MADINAH), and must have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong creative-thinking skills
· Project management skills
· The capacity to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· The ability to work in a team environment
· Basic proficiency in Publishing/Graphic Design/Web Design applications, i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, CSS and HTML/XHTML is preferred
· Photographic skills preferred
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Within GCC countries and ready to relocate to Madinah (Saudi Arabia)
- Gender: Unspecified
- Nationality: Unspecified
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia (Madinah)
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Consulting Services, Travel Industry
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales Employment
- Status: Full time Employment
- Type: Employee Monthly
- Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1