Make My Firm
PR OFFICER Dubai
- very good oral and written communication skills
- with experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
- strong background of UAE Labor law
- proficient typing skills
- high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
- excellent organization skills
- good computer skills
- college graduate (preferably Bachelor’s degree)
- knowledge and experience on the portal system usage
- preferably with a valid UAE driver’s license
PR Executive Dubai
Company: /manufacturing/ Processing
Duties and responsibilities include:
Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family
Schedule staffâ€™s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters
Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters
Will provide admin support as needed.SkillsIdeal candidate should have:
Good computer skills.â€¢ Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written
Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 years in UAE, preferable RAK
Accommodation, car, transport will be provided.
Should posses good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Required experience: PRO: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: Arabic
Corporate Executive Dubai
Looking female corporate executive, good in communication skills, expert in using excel & word, ready to join immediately.
communication manager Dubai
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
- Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
- Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
- Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
- 6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
- Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
- Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
- Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
Basic Microsoft office
Ability to solve problems
Minimum of 4 Years U.A.E. Experience.
Strong personality with leadership character.
Real Estate Experience is an advantage
Good communication skills. Both written and verbally
Company will provide:
Very Good Salary
PR Account Executive (Dubai)
• liaise on a daily basis with the client and the media, via telephone and email
• build strong relationships and networks with client and the media
• monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for the client
• develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• promote news stories and features to the media
• collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
• attend and promote client events to the media
• commission market research
• coordinate studio or location photography
• undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
• interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
• excellent written communication skills (English and Arabic)
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
PR Officer Dubai
PRO' needed for an MEP Company;
-Individual must have a driving license
Fulfill tasks such us;
1)Employee Legal items (Visa's Etc)
2)Adhere to all Requirements from the Administration
Must have Dubai Experience.
All interested candidates email your cv's
PR Professional Dubai
Urgently hiring a PRO for an International Company based in Dubai must have minimum 5 yrs. of experience handling all the PR Functions, well versed in UAE - Labor Law. Must have a UAE Driving License and should be able to join immediately.