PR Executive Dubai
Company: /manufacturing/ Processing
Duties and responsibilities include:
Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family
Schedule staffâ€™s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters
Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters
Will provide admin support as needed.SkillsIdeal candidate should have:
Good computer skills.â€¢ Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written
Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 years in UAE, preferable RAK
Accommodation, car, transport will be provided.
Should posses good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
Required experience: PRO: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor's
Required language: Arabic
PR Officer Dubai
We are looking for Arab PRO with minimum 5 years related experience in UAE, having good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic is a must.
Minimum 5 years experiences in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
Strong background of UAE Labor Law
Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
Excellent organization skills
Good computer skills
Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage (Immigration)
With a valid UAE drivers license
PR Positions Dubai
We are an advertising company in Dubai and urgently looking for applicants to fill the below positions:
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
Basic Microsoft office
Ability to solve problems
Minimum of 4 Years U.A.E. Experience.
Strong personality with leadership character.
Real Estate Experience is an advantage
Good communication skills. Both written and verbally
Company will provide:
Very Good Salary
Corporate Executive Dubai
Looking female corporate executive, good in communication skills, expert in using excel & word, ready to join immediately.
Marketing Communications Specialist Dubai
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist will assist the Marketing Department by developing marketing and sales materials, providing public relations support.
• Social Marketing – all channels. This includes involvement with annual/periodic plan development, campaign planning/execution, budgeting, maintenance, content development, UGC (User Generated content) monitoring and agency management.
• Coordinate with writers, graphic artists, agencies and other departments to execute the advertising projects.
• Assist in developing public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
• Responsible for monitoring trends of mobile device interactions and proposing, developing and obtaining approvals for suitable programs for marketing to make effective use of mobile communications.
• Proactively work with Product Marketing groups to support initial launch and on-going marketing of our products. Involves assisting with defining what is required with messaging and graphics, taking the lead in the development and production of required digital media produced within certain timelines and budget.
• Proactively work with the Sales and Channel Marketing groups in the development and roll-out of required materials to support dealer accounts. To also serve as a resource to sales for platform issues and resolution.
• Responsible for proposing, developing and managing approved digital marketing programs and best practices, to aid in customer awareness and acquisition. Providing assistance in any digital marketing projects as required.
• Develop and publish measurable KPIs related to company initiatives and metrics to assess success of digital programs and to inform future program decisions.
• Responsible for managing assigned budgets. This involves timely processing of invoices, accurate monthly forecasting and variance analysis
Skills and Competencies:
CANDIDATE MUST ALREADY BE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO SAUDI ARABIA (MADINAH), and must have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong creative-thinking skills
· Project management skills
· The capacity to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· The ability to work in a team environment
· Basic proficiency in Publishing/Graphic Design/Web Design applications, i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, CSS and HTML/XHTML is preferred
· Photographic skills preferred
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Within GCC countries and ready to relocate to Madinah (Saudi Arabia)
- Gender: Unspecified
- Nationality: Unspecified
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia (Madinah)
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library; Consulting Services, Travel Industry
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales Employment
- Status: Full time Employment
- Type: Employee Monthly
- Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 1
Auto Trader UAE
Media Sales Agents Dubai
We are a magazine publisher located in Dubai and are looking for a FEMALE outdoor Media sales executive to join our team.
The salary is aed 4500 + car + petrol + salik + Medical Insurance + 30 days vacation + 1 flight ticket every 2yrs.
Required Skills :
Arabic Speaking/Russian/Ukrainian/Westerner canditates only apply
With Valid UAE driving license.
Please send your CV
PR Officer Dubai
An Oilfield Service Company in JLT, Dubai is urgently looking for (1) Public Relations Officer. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the same capacity. Preference will be given to applicants who can join immediately. Please send your CV