communication manager Dubai
Communications Manager Position
The Communications Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and managing company's communication strategy. The Communication Manager ensures consistent and clear communication in alignment with company's mission and shared values. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
- Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Anaylze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Customize social media pages (eg. FB, Twitter, Google+,Youtube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
- Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with company's Shared Values, Process, and mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
- Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
- Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
- Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent company's with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of company's
- 6 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of senior communications leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree required with an advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage and motivate teams representing diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
- Experience developing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners, media, and partnering with Senior Management and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with reporting and evaluating communication effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as Powerpoint and Prezi.
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards.
- Experience in working with social media and digital campaigns .
- Passionate about company's mission and able to promote, demonstrate, and communicate the mission, values and process of company's to others.
- Ability to travel around the region on a daily basis to provide on-site leadership and support for teams and community partners.
PR Officer Dubai
•Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
•Minimum 4 years experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE (Mainland & Free zone).
•Strong background in UAE Labor law
•Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic.
•High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies.
•Excellent organization skills.
•Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
•College graduate, preferably Bachelor’s degree.
•Knowledge and experience in the portal system usage (Immigration and Free zone)
•With a valid UAE driver’s license
Copy Writer Dubai
SOS.MARKETING is a digital communications agency that focuses on the hospitality sector and specializes in public relations, social media marketing, search marketing, paid digital marketing, creative development, web design and brand management for consumer / hospitality brands. Head quartered in Dubai, our agency works with clients to drive sales, create awareness, engage audiences, and build loyalty through a cutting-edge integrated communications approach.
As a Copywriter, you must have experience working in an agency with multiple brands (has to be within in the hospitality sector /restaurant / hotel) within the P.R or social media marketing space.
The candidate will work alongside the graphics and social media departments and will have experience working with (restaurant / f&b) client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective social, P.R and advertising campaigns. The candidate will be required to write compelling copy for social media, press releases, blogs, creating slogans, catchphrases, messages & straplines for printed adverts and leaflets. The candidate will handle multiple client accounts at the same time, and often visit different restaurants to understand the experience and taste the cuisine served, making the job at hand varied and interesting.
A decent knowledge of SEO best practices is extremely helpful as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space. A good knowledge of Wordpress back end and blogging would also be helpful but can be taught for the right candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Account Manager and Graphics Dpt
Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
Familiarising themselves with clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
Updating digital media
Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team, account manager or clients
Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
Working on multiple campaigns at the same time; working well when under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
Visiting restaurants to fully understand the customer experience and taste the cuisine served
Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
Keeping up to date with popular restaurant culture and trends
Desired Skill & Experience
Degree / English Language/ Copywriting
Excellent copywriting skills, be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that has a real passion for food and beverages
3+ years of copywriting experience for the hospitality sector (preferably within a digital agency or P.R company).
Have clearly managed and represented multiple client accounts, successfully translating brand tone and voice to targeted communities.
Experience including but not limited to Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and TripAdvisor.
Ability to blog about digital marketing on the SOS.MARKETING website, basic WordPress skills would be helpful but not essential.
Excellent command of the English language, with great verbal communication
Ability to provide great content for multiple accounts; communicating well in a team environment
Exceptional time management skills including the ability to meet tight deadlines
PR Officer Dubai
We are looking for Arab PRO with minimum 5 years related experience in UAE, having good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic is a must.
Minimum 5 years experiences in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE
Strong background of UAE Labor Law
Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies
Excellent organization skills
Good computer skills
Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage (Immigration)
With a valid UAE drivers license
Royal Ever Champion General Trading LLC
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Job type: Full time
Salary: AED 3,500/month
Fluency in English and Arabic (speak, read and write)
With Driving License
Excellent communication skills
Hardworking & ability to multi-task
Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a similar job
Personal Secretary Dubai
Urgently Required Female Secretary, Dynamic Direct Hiring From Home Country on Available in UAE on Visit Visa send your Updated cv
Public relations officer Dubai
we are looking for the PRO for our company. The candidate must have the experience of 5 years in the same position ,
* Organize periodic renewal of Licenses
* Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry Of Labor for visa applications
* Submission of correct documentation to obtain licenses and efficient collection of Licenses to take place when completed
* Take, submit & collect all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employee official paperwork.
* Arrange medical tests, passports, memos, promotional draws and fine resolution.
* Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, electricity
* Accompany the employee as they exit the country.
* Strong background of country Labor law
* 5 years experience in similar position
* Administration skills
* Good Oral & written Arabic and English
Job Type: Full-time
PR Officer Dubai
PR Officer to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Must have a Bachelor / Mastered Degree.
Professional certificates / Diploma are highly required.
Previous experience as Public Relations & Human Resource is required.
Arabic Speaking is a Priority Excellent Written and oral and communications skills in both Arabic & English
Excellent typing skills in both English & Arabic
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible office management experience including supervision of multiple direct reports, government / visa issues
• Acquire Visas from different embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels & must be proficient in a wide range of processing visas.
• Manage media inquiries, public relation with the government & interview request
• Build a strong relationship with government officials