Oil & Gas
Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Business Development Manager Wanted.
-Candidate must have 3-5 years proven UAE work experience in Oil &
Gas sector, water and waste water products and services.
-Candidate must have knowledge on registration and pre-qualification
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Executive, Operations ( For Petroleum Company )
- Ensure all obligations arising from deal agreement by traders through to prevention of profit leakage from the business.
- Deal with oil and freight counterparts
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships' agents
- Liase with finance, providing them with timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment of cargoes
- Liase with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Pro-actively support traders/charterers by flagging potential problems and actively seeking to eliminate them
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Degree in Business, Economics or Refining Engineering
- Experience in oil/petrol trading industry
- Good understanding of energy markets, futures and derivatives markets
- Wiling to go that extra mile for on call duty
For suitable candidates who are keen on the role, please assist to send your resume
Drilling engineer Dubai
Petroleum Engineer Dubai
Provide and apply reservoir engineering and economic expertise in order to guide with specific recommendations the future development of assigned assets. Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a critical and lead role; identifying opportunities, forecasting production and reserves, evaluating impact of change to production, cost or schedule, providing economic optimization.
Able to influence team members through detailed technical exchange and information sharing.
Able to define and deliver a personal and team work plan.
Provide production forecasts and reserve assessments through application of appropriate analytical and reservoir simulation techniques on assigned fields Help coordinate multi disciplinary team, focus and deliver work in order to meet project targets and milestones Provide economic analysis to support, justify and optimise existing and future producing assets and ensure recommended projects meet or exceed corporate investment criteria Identify and assess uncertainty and risk in project proposals.
Education/Qualifications (eg. Professional qualification, etc)
BSc Engineering or Physics.
Master's in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in reservoir simulation.
Operatorship experience. Proven experience in reservoir engineering. Upstream oil & gas experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa if required) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a high-level career in Engineering area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Contract administrator Abu Dhabi
OIL & GAS has vacancy for reputable and qualified individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2018/2019, which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project Management and Contract Administration, Engineering, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Environmental/Safety Sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Pipeline manager Saudi Arabia
PIPELINE MANAGER (PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION)
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- With PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- At least 25 years of experience in the same field (pipeline projects)
Willing to be assigned in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Manage projects in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
- Complete construction projects which meet customer expectation and budget requirements.
- Enhance project management methodologies and tool set
- Responsible for delivering and executing concurrent projects
- Responsible for client - facing projects
- Lead the performance of project support staff on the client engagement
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Possesses strong Professional Development Skills including leadership and problem solving.
Technical Consultant Dubai
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Oversee and monitor the technical management being provided by 3rd party managers
Participate in all ongoing projects and studies
Monitor the operational standards and class requirements
Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with company HSEQ policies.
Analyse and review the maintenance and repair reports
Review dry docking list and attend major repairs
Monitor vessel performance
Undertake technical and safety audits
A competitive salary with company benefits is available to the right candidate