Oil & Gas
Subsea Engineer Dubai
This is a rare position, are you a SubSea Engineer, if yes, then join a team of 6 in the Subea Engingeering group that is looking to expand
Option for secondment to project offices and site – can spend up to 40% of your time on site and the rest within the office, this is a great role for advancing your career
Deva Management Services
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project;
• Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
• Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation;
• Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design
HSE Administrator Dubai
Job description: HSE Administrator vacancy in Dubai
Candidate must have NEBOSH, IOSH; atleast 6 years of work experience in construction oil & gas, power plant or in EPC Projects.
Candidate must be available in UAE
Senior planner Dubai
• Integration of Maintenance work, repair or construction job’s and process modification in campaign mode.
• Critical path identification, management and progress follow up.
• Identification and follow up of mandatory milestone’s for campaign start up.
• Scheduling and management of necessary resources.
• Interface between intervening entities, coordination department and top management through weekly and monthly report.
• Offshore planning responsible for topside, subsea and major shutdown of FPSO “GIRASSOL”.
• Interface, management and progress follow up for the whole entities (Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction).
• Interface between two projects (GRP&GirRI), with site in production, management of site priorities in SIMOPS mode.
• Management of Personals On Board (POB) as per HSE requirement and evacuation responsible of site
Operations Executive Dubai
Position Summary: As a member of the team, this position is responsible to oversee all aspects of the construction and efficient completion of Land Drilling Rigs, and troubleshoot any deficiencies to ensure the rigs are functioning/commissioned properly and are ready to be shipped to the customer within the mandated timeframes. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Plan, organize, direct and control the construction of Land Drilling Rigs Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production target Work closely with management, design and technical teams, and tradespeople Project Coordinator Supervise the repair of replacement of defective parts, components or systems Supervise the test of newly installed equipment for optimum performance, and to ensure equipment meets specification and legislated regulation Qualifications and Abilities: § 3-5 years of relevant experience with manufacturing oilfield equipment § Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; § Strong negotiation and mediation skills; § Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to detail; § Attention to deadlines; § Well-developed time management skills; § The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical;
Technical Consultant Dubai
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Oversee and monitor the technical management being provided by 3rd party managers
Participate in all ongoing projects and studies
Monitor the operational standards and class requirements
Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with company HSEQ policies.
Analyse and review the maintenance and repair reports
Review dry docking list and attend major repairs
Monitor vessel performance
Undertake technical and safety audits
A competitive salary with company benefits is available to the right candidate
Geological technician Dubai
Geological technician required for a well known organization in ras al khaimah. Candidate shall be responsible for collecting and analyzing soil samples to determine whether they are suitable for developmental uses. Common job duties shall include but not limited to writing reports, maintaining libraries and databases of information, preparing notes and surveying. Carrying out tasks in laboratory pertaining to soil tests as well as on the field.
Qualification and skills requirdd:
- Associate's degree or postsecondary training
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, physical strength, industry software (e.g., GeoGraphix and Surface III), related geological tools including directional compasses, survey altimeters and drills
- valid driver's license
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss