Oil & Gas
Contract administrator Abu Dhabi
OIL & GAS has vacancy for reputable and qualified individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2018/2019, which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project Management and Contract Administration, Engineering, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Environmental/Safety Sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Geotechnical Engineer Dubai
We have a wonderful position that has become open, The responsibilities are to manage data relating to wellbores. This includes populating spread sheets, collating logs, reviewing wells which have missing data and providing an estimate of resources it would take to splice/digitize/edit missing logs. You must have previous work experience, about 4 years and related qualifications, the salary is negotiable
These site based roles involve hands on work, taking site based projects to conceptual approval stage and then handover to site engineering and construction groups. You will be required to hit the ground running and so, suitable design experience and plant project experience is essential.
Executive, Operations ( For Petroleum Company )
- Ensure all obligations arising from deal agreement by traders through to prevention of profit leakage from the business.
- Deal with oil and freight counterparts
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships' agents
- Liase with finance, providing them with timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment of cargoes
- Liase with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Pro-actively support traders/charterers by flagging potential problems and actively seeking to eliminate them
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Degree in Business, Economics or Refining Engineering
- Experience in oil/petrol trading industry
- Good understanding of energy markets, futures and derivatives markets
- Wiling to go that extra mile for on call duty
For suitable candidates who are keen on the role, please assist to send your resume
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
we need a oil and gas exploration engineer with at least 5 years experience, you will work onsite with several other engineers in the exploration department, you must has a degree for this position, salary is listed at 120 K USD per year with relocation
Events Sales executive Dubai
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
All applications that doesn't meet the requirements wont be considered, so please don't apply if you don't have minimum 3 years of experience in conferences, events and exhibitions sales in UAE.
The role will managing sales and events to achieve the delivery of NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT sales budget. The role’s main focus will be too consistently and successfully delivery events, particularly conferences and exhibitions. Performance manage, motivate and inspire colleagues to achieve KPI targets Drive the expansion of conference, meeting and events business and develop a base of repeat customers. Lead and encourage a performance and delivery oriented events culture throughout the NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT.
- Candidate should be educated to at least 'A' level standard and will preferably be a graduate.
- A post graduate qualification in business or marketing would be highly valued.
- Will have extensive sales and/or events management experience within the INTERNATIONAL conference and event industry with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Will be experienced in performance managing teams to achieve KPIs, producing sales plans and targets, and developing business strategy to achieve growth expectations
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management.