Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you and oil and gas engineer with at least 5 years industry experience, if you are then please send in your resume, we are also accepting applications from candidates with related qualifications and experience
This is a great time to join our team as we are expanding, you will work with the engineering team on site and in office on research, development and exploration, we offer a salary 110 K USD per year plus all benefits
QHSE Engineers Dubai
Job description: URGENTLY looking for QHSE Engineers with 5+yrs of Oil & Gas experience.
Location - Abu Dhabi,
Duration - Long term.
• Implement the QHSE management system. • Ensure establishing, documentation, implementing & maintaining latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems in organization. • Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization, and Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System.
• Coordinate with quality audits / inspections with all the sub-contractors and vendors. • Conduct/ Participate internal and external site quality/HSE audits. • Preparation of all Project QHSE related documents.•
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills (written & Oral) in English language.• Certified auditor for ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 management systems.• Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
• AWS/ CSWIP/ASNT qualifications or equivalent.
Senior planner Dubai
• Integration of Maintenance work, repair or construction job’s and process modification in campaign mode.
• Critical path identification, management and progress follow up.
• Identification and follow up of mandatory milestone’s for campaign start up.
• Scheduling and management of necessary resources.
• Interface between intervening entities, coordination department and top management through weekly and monthly report.
• Offshore planning responsible for topside, subsea and major shutdown of FPSO “GIRASSOL”.
• Interface, management and progress follow up for the whole entities (Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction).
• Interface between two projects (GRP&GirRI), with site in production, management of site priorities in SIMOPS mode.
• Management of Personals On Board (POB) as per HSE requirement and evacuation responsible of site
Mechanical engineers Dubai
Birmin Oil & Gas is a fast growing international oil and gas company with highly professional specialists mastering new technologies and exploring for oil and gas all over the world. Birmin Oil & Gas is an international oil and gas company with operated production of 350,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes,
manufacture and implement)
Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
Produce outline designs
Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools.
Technical writing skills
Safety Officer Dubai
Safety officer/engineer in oil and gas field. well in: • Occupational Health • Accident Investigation • Risk Management • Risk Analysis • Inspection • Site Inspections • Iso 9000 • OSHAS 18001 • ISO 14001 • Safety Management... • Industrial Safety • Mechanical Engineering • First Aid • HSE Management Systems • HSE auditing
Oil Related Jobs Abu Dhabi
Abudhabi National Oil and Gas Company We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products. We are the principle catalyst of growth in the Emirate, and our work has had a positive and lasting impact on the quality of millions of lives. we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and currently we are looking for more candidates in various engineering to fill up most of our clerical position in the field of PETROLEUM, CHEMICAL, GEOLOGIST, DRILLING, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, NURSE, DOCTOR, ETC.
Technical Consultant Dubai
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Oversee and monitor the technical management being provided by 3rd party managers
Participate in all ongoing projects and studies
Monitor the operational standards and class requirements
Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with company HSEQ policies.
Analyse and review the maintenance and repair reports
Review dry docking list and attend major repairs
Monitor vessel performance
Undertake technical and safety audits
A competitive salary with company benefits is available to the right candidate
Drilling manager Dubai