Oil & Gas
QHSE Engineers Dubai
Job description: URGENTLY looking for QHSE Engineers with 5+yrs of Oil & Gas experience.
Location - Abu Dhabi,
Duration - Long term.
• Implement the QHSE management system. • Ensure establishing, documentation, implementing & maintaining latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems in organization. • Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization, and Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System.
• Coordinate with quality audits / inspections with all the sub-contractors and vendors. • Conduct/ Participate internal and external site quality/HSE audits. • Preparation of all Project QHSE related documents.•
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills (written & Oral) in English language.• Certified auditor for ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 management systems.• Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
• AWS/ CSWIP/ASNT qualifications or equivalent.
Planning Engineer Abu Dhabi
We have a position open for a planning engineer, This position is ideal for someone who have a degree and 4 years experience. .
Aspects of this role include:
- LOM and 5 year planning experience in oin, gas or mining
- Feasibility and Pre-Feasibility studies and recommendations
- we offer a great salary package according to your experience
Exploration Engineers Abu Dhabi
We are hiring now and need exploration engineers to join the geology team, you will be degree qialified and have at least 6 years working experience in oil exploration or related, the salary will be given according to ones experience, we offer relocation and housing
Design & Drafting Manager Abu Dhabi
Ability to oversee and appreciate activities of various Engineering disciplines including (e.g. plant civil, E & I, Mechanical, Production etc.
Involved in shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of problems resulting from shop and field capabilities
Provide overall direction and planning of all CAD related functions for the department
Provide supervision and mentoring to staff including instructions, training, and coaching
Originate and implement CAD related procedures, policies and standards
Delegate CAD work assignments, and set priorities
Conduct weekly design production meetings
Support and coordinate with other engineering disciplines as needed regarding deadlines and submittals
Attend weekly meeting and update manpower loading charts
In depth knowledge of 3D drafting techniques used in the design of industrial systems
Demonstrated ability to use 3D parametric software, (Solid works)is preferred, however Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E, or mastering of any other 3D modeling software may be substituted
Ability to read P&ID's, PFD's, Weld Symbols, and other technical design documents and symbols
Total Experience :
Estimation Engineer Dubai
API products manufacturing & rental:
- 7+ years of experience in Estimation of the machined products.
- Well experienced in API (7-1, 6A, 16A, 5CT) estimation and costing preparation.
- Experienced in the machinery CNC/Lathe, and able to calculate the machining hours form the drawings & reverse engineering.
- Able to work on tenders and prepare and arrange the entire required document.
- Have a Good experience in the special grade materials used for manufacturing.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
Events Sales executive Dubai
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
All applications that doesn't meet the requirements wont be considered, so please don't apply if you don't have minimum 3 years of experience in conferences, events and exhibitions sales in UAE.
The role will managing sales and events to achieve the delivery of NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT sales budget. The role’s main focus will be too consistently and successfully delivery events, particularly conferences and exhibitions. Performance manage, motivate and inspire colleagues to achieve KPI targets Drive the expansion of conference, meeting and events business and develop a base of repeat customers. Lead and encourage a performance and delivery oriented events culture throughout the NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT.
- Candidate should be educated to at least 'A' level standard and will preferably be a graduate.
- A post graduate qualification in business or marketing would be highly valued.
- Will have extensive sales and/or events management experience within the INTERNATIONAL conference and event industry with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Will be experienced in performance managing teams to achieve KPIs, producing sales plans and targets, and developing business strategy to achieve growth expectations
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management.
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
Executive, Operations ( For Petroleum Company )
- Ensure all obligations arising from deal agreement by traders through to prevention of profit leakage from the business.
- Deal with oil and freight counterparts
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships' agents
- Liase with finance, providing them with timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment of cargoes
- Liase with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Pro-actively support traders/charterers by flagging potential problems and actively seeking to eliminate them
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Degree in Business, Economics or Refining Engineering
- Experience in oil/petrol trading industry
- Good understanding of energy markets, futures and derivatives markets
- Wiling to go that extra mile for on call duty
For suitable candidates who are keen on the role, please assist to send your resume