Oil & Gas
Operations Executive Dubai
Position Summary: As a member of the team, this position is responsible to oversee all aspects of the construction and efficient completion of Land Drilling Rigs, and troubleshoot any deficiencies to ensure the rigs are functioning/commissioned properly and are ready to be shipped to the customer within the mandated timeframes. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Plan, organize, direct and control the construction of Land Drilling Rigs Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production target Work closely with management, design and technical teams, and tradespeople Project Coordinator Supervise the repair of replacement of defective parts, components or systems Supervise the test of newly installed equipment for optimum performance, and to ensure equipment meets specification and legislated regulation Qualifications and Abilities: § 3-5 years of relevant experience with manufacturing oilfield equipment § Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; § Strong negotiation and mediation skills; § Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to detail; § Attention to deadlines; § Well-developed time management skills; § The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical;
Contract administrator Abu Dhabi
OIL & GAS has vacancy for reputable and qualified individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2018/2019, which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project Management and Contract Administration, Engineering, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Environmental/Safety Sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Drilling manager Dubai
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
Petroleum Engineer Dubai
Provide and apply reservoir engineering and economic expertise in order to guide with specific recommendations the future development of assigned assets. Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a critical and lead role; identifying opportunities, forecasting production and reserves, evaluating impact of change to production, cost or schedule, providing economic optimization.
Able to influence team members through detailed technical exchange and information sharing.
Able to define and deliver a personal and team work plan.
Provide production forecasts and reserve assessments through application of appropriate analytical and reservoir simulation techniques on assigned fields Help coordinate multi disciplinary team, focus and deliver work in order to meet project targets and milestones Provide economic analysis to support, justify and optimise existing and future producing assets and ensure recommended projects meet or exceed corporate investment criteria Identify and assess uncertainty and risk in project proposals.
Education/Qualifications (eg. Professional qualification, etc)
BSc Engineering or Physics.
Master's in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in reservoir simulation.
Operatorship experience. Proven experience in reservoir engineering. Upstream oil & gas experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa if required) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a high-level career in Engineering area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Oil related positions
Birmin Oil & Gas is one of the world's "supermajor" oil and gas companies,it is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy interests in biofuels and wind power.
We are committed to our employees professional development and supporting their career goals. And we strive to provide an environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged and career objectives are developed and achieved.
Birmin Oil & Gas is a fast growing international oil and gas company with highly professional specialists mastering new technologies and exploring for oil and gas all over the world. Birmin Oil & Gas is an international oil and gas company with operated production of 350,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
We’re looking for employees of the highest calibre to continue our quest, to fill our vacant positions.
We have Vacancies for Electrical/Mechanical Engineer,Chemical Engineer,Geologist.
Monthly salary :€4,000 British pounds per month
Subsea Engineer Dubai
This is a rare position, are you a SubSea Engineer, if yes, then join a team of 6 in the Subea Engingeering group that is looking to expand
Option for secondment to project offices and site – can spend up to 40% of your time on site and the rest within the office, this is a great role for advancing your career