Oil & Gas
Oil Related Jobs Abu Dhabi
Abudhabi National Oil and Gas Company We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products. We are the principle catalyst of growth in the Emirate, and our work has had a positive and lasting impact on the quality of millions of lives. we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and currently we are looking for more candidates in various engineering to fill up most of our clerical position in the field of PETROLEUM, CHEMICAL, GEOLOGIST, DRILLING, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, NURSE, DOCTOR, ETC.
HSE Coordinator Oman
Required Male HSE Coordinator & Administrative position with 8 years minimum experience in the same field to work with a company providing Security and Safety services to one of the leading Oil and Gas Company in Oman
Oil & Gas Piping/Mechanical Draftsman/Designers required, Diploma (2 years) in engineering with 4 years experience in draughting of engineering Projects with 2 years in the Oil /Gas Industry.
Executive, Operations ( For Petroleum Company )
- Ensure all obligations arising from deal agreement by traders through to prevention of profit leakage from the business.
- Deal with oil and freight counterparts
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships' agents
- Liase with finance, providing them with timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment of cargoes
- Liase with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Pro-actively support traders/charterers by flagging potential problems and actively seeking to eliminate them
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Degree in Business, Economics or Refining Engineering
- Experience in oil/petrol trading industry
- Good understanding of energy markets, futures and derivatives markets
- Wiling to go that extra mile for on call duty
For suitable candidates who are keen on the role, please assist to send your resume
Business Development Executive Dubai
We are looking for Business Development Executive who is having experience in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Marine industries. permanent position based on Sharjah.
Cement supervisor Dubai
We are looking for a cementing FSM Total experience: 10 years Experience as FSM: 2-3 years Mainly acting on operation side Cementing background international experience is a must Nationality: Algerian only Client: NPS , algeria Rotation: equal Salary: open brackets for suitable candidates
Events Sales executive Dubai
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
All applications that doesn't meet the requirements wont be considered, so please don't apply if you don't have minimum 3 years of experience in conferences, events and exhibitions sales in UAE.
The role will managing sales and events to achieve the delivery of NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT sales budget. The role’s main focus will be too consistently and successfully delivery events, particularly conferences and exhibitions. Performance manage, motivate and inspire colleagues to achieve KPI targets Drive the expansion of conference, meeting and events business and develop a base of repeat customers. Lead and encourage a performance and delivery oriented events culture throughout the NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT.
- Candidate should be educated to at least 'A' level standard and will preferably be a graduate.
- A post graduate qualification in business or marketing would be highly valued.
- Will have extensive sales and/or events management experience within the INTERNATIONAL conference and event industry with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Will be experienced in performance managing teams to achieve KPIs, producing sales plans and targets, and developing business strategy to achieve growth expectations
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management.
Bitumen Sales Agent Dubai
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the entire process of selling Bitumen and petrochemical products
- Work with existing customers in the oil & gas segment, namely alliance / frame agreement customers to ensure continued success and customer satisfaction
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.