Oil & Gas
Oil related positions
Birmin Oil & Gas is one of the world's "supermajor" oil and gas companies,it is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy interests in biofuels and wind power.
We are committed to our employees professional development and supporting their career goals. And we strive to provide an environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged and career objectives are developed and achieved.
Birmin Oil & Gas is a fast growing international oil and gas company with highly professional specialists mastering new technologies and exploring for oil and gas all over the world. Birmin Oil & Gas is an international oil and gas company with operated production of 350,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
We’re looking for employees of the highest calibre to continue our quest, to fill our vacant positions.
We have Vacancies for Electrical/Mechanical Engineer,Chemical Engineer,Geologist.
Monthly salary :€4,000 British pounds per month
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
Mining Engineer Abu Dhabi
Drilling manager Dubai
Oil Related Jobs Abu Dhabi
Abudhabi National Oil and Gas Company We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products. We are the principle catalyst of growth in the Emirate, and our work has had a positive and lasting impact on the quality of millions of lives. we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and currently we are looking for more candidates in various engineering to fill up most of our clerical position in the field of PETROLEUM, CHEMICAL, GEOLOGIST, DRILLING, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, NURSE, DOCTOR, ETC.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
API products manufacturing & rental:
- 7+ years of experience in Estimation of the machined products.
- Well experienced in API (7-1, 6A, 16A, 5CT) estimation and costing preparation.
- Experienced in the machinery CNC/Lathe, and able to calculate the machining hours form the drawings & reverse engineering.
- Able to work on tenders and prepare and arrange the entire required document.
- Have a Good experience in the special grade materials used for manufacturing.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
Bitumen Sales Agent Dubai
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the entire process of selling Bitumen and petrochemical products
- Work with existing customers in the oil & gas segment, namely alliance / frame agreement customers to ensure continued success and customer satisfaction
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.