Oil & Gas
Senior planner Dubai
• Integration of Maintenance work, repair or construction job’s and process modification in campaign mode.
• Critical path identification, management and progress follow up.
• Identification and follow up of mandatory milestone’s for campaign start up.
• Scheduling and management of necessary resources.
• Interface between intervening entities, coordination department and top management through weekly and monthly report.
• Offshore planning responsible for topside, subsea and major shutdown of FPSO “GIRASSOL”.
• Interface, management and progress follow up for the whole entities (Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction).
• Interface between two projects (GRP&GirRI), with site in production, management of site priorities in SIMOPS mode.
• Management of Personals On Board (POB) as per HSE requirement and evacuation responsible of site
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
we need a oil and gas exploration engineer with at least 5 years experience, you will work onsite with several other engineers in the exploration department, you must has a degree for this position, salary is listed at 120 K USD per year with relocation
These site based roles involve hands on work, taking site based projects to conceptual approval stage and then handover to site engineering and construction groups. You will be required to hit the ground running and so, suitable design experience and plant project experience is essential.
Well Performance Engineer Dubai
Monitors via the OPCO asset teams, Addax Petroleum production performance
Evaluate performance of new well vs. forecast and potential
Monitors and evaluate the performance of old wells vs. potential
Identifies intervention opportunities on under-performing wells
Recommend interventions and work-overs to maintain production capabilities and maximize asset production
Participates as technical resource on project planning, design, execution and sub-surface peer reviews and peer assists.
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
Maintains database tracking well potential and production performance
Decreases the gap between potential and actual production
Building and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders
Well system analysis, inflow/outflow performance
Completion and fluid engineering
Rigless and work-over operations
Broad knowledge of artificial lift (gas-lift and ESP required)
Water and gas shut off techniques
Knowledge in well abandonment best practices
Planning and scheduling of activities
Operations Executive Dubai
Position Summary: As a member of the team, this position is responsible to oversee all aspects of the construction and efficient completion of Land Drilling Rigs, and troubleshoot any deficiencies to ensure the rigs are functioning/commissioned properly and are ready to be shipped to the customer within the mandated timeframes. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Plan, organize, direct and control the construction of Land Drilling Rigs Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production target Work closely with management, design and technical teams, and tradespeople Project Coordinator Supervise the repair of replacement of defective parts, components or systems Supervise the test of newly installed equipment for optimum performance, and to ensure equipment meets specification and legislated regulation Qualifications and Abilities: § 3-5 years of relevant experience with manufacturing oilfield equipment § Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; § Strong negotiation and mediation skills; § Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to detail; § Attention to deadlines; § Well-developed time management skills; § The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical;
Various positions Dubai
JSI International company
Job description: A Leading Construction Company is looking for urgent basis to fill up the below position for Construction, High Rise Building and or Oil & Gas Project:
1. QA/QC Inspector
2. HSE Officer
3 Job Performer
4. Welding Engineer
7. QS Cum Admin
8. Planning Engineer
9. MEP Engineer
A. Applicant should be available in United Arab Emirates and willing to join IMMEDIATELY.
B. Applicants Should have Minimum of 5 Working Experience in United Arab Emirates.
C. Applicant should have Working Experience in Construction, High Rise Building AND OR Oil & Gas Project.
D.Applicants should be Flexible, Well Trained, Well Experience, Having Advance Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel & Computer Software, Professional in your field and having Good Moral Character.
– Qualified and Interested Applicant can send the UPDATED CV
Deva Management Services
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project;
• Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
• Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation;
• Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design