Oil & Gas
Business development manager Dubai
Job description: Business Development Manager Wanted.
-Candidate must have 3-5 years proven UAE work experience in Oil &
Gas sector, water and waste water products and services.
-Candidate must have knowledge on registration and pre-qualification
Subsea Engineer Dubai
This is a rare position, are you a SubSea Engineer, if yes, then join a team of 6 in the Subea Engingeering group that is looking to expand
Option for secondment to project offices and site – can spend up to 40% of your time on site and the rest within the office, this is a great role for advancing your career
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Exploration Engineers Abu Dhabi
We are hiring now and need exploration engineers to join the geology team, you will be degree qialified and have at least 6 years working experience in oil exploration or related, the salary will be given according to ones experience, we offer relocation and housing
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you and oil and gas engineer with at least 5 years industry experience, if you are then please send in your resume, we are also accepting applications from candidates with related qualifications and experience
This is a great time to join our team as we are expanding, you will work with the engineering team on site and in office on research, development and exploration, we offer a salary 110 K USD per year plus all benefits
Oil Related Jobs Abu Dhabi
Abudhabi National Oil and Gas Company We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products. We are the principle catalyst of growth in the Emirate, and our work has had a positive and lasting impact on the quality of millions of lives. we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and currently we are looking for more candidates in various engineering to fill up most of our clerical position in the field of PETROLEUM, CHEMICAL, GEOLOGIST, DRILLING, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, NURSE, DOCTOR, ETC.
Executive, Operations ( For Petroleum Company )
- Ensure all obligations arising from deal agreement by traders through to prevention of profit leakage from the business.
- Deal with oil and freight counterparts
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships' agents
- Liase with finance, providing them with timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment of cargoes
- Liase with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Pro-actively support traders/charterers by flagging potential problems and actively seeking to eliminate them
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Degree in Business, Economics or Refining Engineering
- Experience in oil/petrol trading industry
- Good understanding of energy markets, futures and derivatives markets
- Wiling to go that extra mile for on call duty
For suitable candidates who are keen on the role, please assist to send your resume
Pipeline manager Saudi Arabia
PIPELINE MANAGER (PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION)
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- With PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- At least 25 years of experience in the same field (pipeline projects)
Willing to be assigned in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Manage projects in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
- Complete construction projects which meet customer expectation and budget requirements.
- Enhance project management methodologies and tool set
- Responsible for delivering and executing concurrent projects
- Responsible for client - facing projects
- Lead the performance of project support staff on the client engagement
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Possesses strong Professional Development Skills including leadership and problem solving.