Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you and oil and gas engineer with at least 5 years industry experience, if you are then please send in your resume, we are also accepting applications from candidates with related qualifications and experience
This is a great time to join our team as we are expanding, you will work with the engineering team on site and in office on research, development and exploration, we offer a salary 110 K USD per year plus all benefits
Exploration Engineers Abu Dhabi
We are hiring now and need exploration engineers to join the geology team, you will be degree qialified and have at least 6 years working experience in oil exploration or related, the salary will be given according to ones experience, we offer relocation and housing
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
we need a oil and gas exploration engineer with at least 5 years experience, you will work onsite with several other engineers in the exploration department, you must has a degree for this position, salary is listed at 120 K USD per year with relocation
Senior planner Dubai
• Integration of Maintenance work, repair or construction job’s and process modification in campaign mode.
• Critical path identification, management and progress follow up.
• Identification and follow up of mandatory milestone’s for campaign start up.
• Scheduling and management of necessary resources.
• Interface between intervening entities, coordination department and top management through weekly and monthly report.
• Offshore planning responsible for topside, subsea and major shutdown of FPSO “GIRASSOL”.
• Interface, management and progress follow up for the whole entities (Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction).
• Interface between two projects (GRP&GirRI), with site in production, management of site priorities in SIMOPS mode.
• Management of Personals On Board (POB) as per HSE requirement and evacuation responsible of site
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Design & Drafting Manager Abu Dhabi
Ability to oversee and appreciate activities of various Engineering disciplines including (e.g. plant civil, E & I, Mechanical, Production etc.
Involved in shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of problems resulting from shop and field capabilities
Provide overall direction and planning of all CAD related functions for the department
Provide supervision and mentoring to staff including instructions, training, and coaching
Originate and implement CAD related procedures, policies and standards
Delegate CAD work assignments, and set priorities
Conduct weekly design production meetings
Support and coordinate with other engineering disciplines as needed regarding deadlines and submittals
Attend weekly meeting and update manpower loading charts
In depth knowledge of 3D drafting techniques used in the design of industrial systems
Demonstrated ability to use 3D parametric software, (Solid works)is preferred, however Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E, or mastering of any other 3D modeling software may be substituted
Ability to read P&ID's, PFD's, Weld Symbols, and other technical design documents and symbols
Total Experience :
Drilling manager Dubai
Contract administrator Abu Dhabi
OIL & GAS has vacancy for reputable and qualified individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2018/2019, which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project Management and Contract Administration, Engineering, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Environmental/Safety Sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.