Oil & Gas
Cement supervisor Dubai
We are looking for a cementing FSM Total experience: 10 years Experience as FSM: 2-3 years Mainly acting on operation side Cementing background international experience is a must Nationality: Algerian only Client: NPS , algeria Rotation: equal Salary: open brackets for suitable candidates
Events Sales executive Dubai
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
All applications that doesn't meet the requirements wont be considered, so please don't apply if you don't have minimum 3 years of experience in conferences, events and exhibitions sales in UAE.
The role will managing sales and events to achieve the delivery of NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT sales budget. The role’s main focus will be too consistently and successfully delivery events, particularly conferences and exhibitions. Performance manage, motivate and inspire colleagues to achieve KPI targets Drive the expansion of conference, meeting and events business and develop a base of repeat customers. Lead and encourage a performance and delivery oriented events culture throughout the NEFT EVENT MANAGEMENT.
- Candidate should be educated to at least 'A' level standard and will preferably be a graduate.
- A post graduate qualification in business or marketing would be highly valued.
- Will have extensive sales and/or events management experience within the INTERNATIONAL conference and event industry with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Will be experienced in performance managing teams to achieve KPIs, producing sales plans and targets, and developing business strategy to achieve growth expectations
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management.
Bitumen Sales Agent Dubai
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the entire process of selling Bitumen and petrochemical products
- Work with existing customers in the oil & gas segment, namely alliance / frame agreement customers to ensure continued success and customer satisfaction
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
This is Valkyrie
Rigging Supervisor Dubai
Rigging supervisor to oversee rigging team and train them.
Must have 5 years of experience
Must speak fluent English and Urdu
Design & Drafting Manager Abu Dhabi
Ability to oversee and appreciate activities of various Engineering disciplines including (e.g. plant civil, E & I, Mechanical, Production etc.
Involved in shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of problems resulting from shop and field capabilities
Provide overall direction and planning of all CAD related functions for the department
Provide supervision and mentoring to staff including instructions, training, and coaching
Originate and implement CAD related procedures, policies and standards
Delegate CAD work assignments, and set priorities
Conduct weekly design production meetings
Support and coordinate with other engineering disciplines as needed regarding deadlines and submittals
Attend weekly meeting and update manpower loading charts
In depth knowledge of 3D drafting techniques used in the design of industrial systems
Demonstrated ability to use 3D parametric software, (Solid works)is preferred, however Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E, or mastering of any other 3D modeling software may be substituted
Ability to read P&ID's, PFD's, Weld Symbols, and other technical design documents and symbols
Total Experience :
Piling engineer Dubai
We are interested to hire civil engineer who got minimum 5 years in piling work.the candidate should have good English and computer knowledge. salary is negotiable by employer
Technical Consultant Dubai
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Oversee and monitor the technical management being provided by 3rd party managers
Participate in all ongoing projects and studies
Monitor the operational standards and class requirements
Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with company HSEQ policies.
Analyse and review the maintenance and repair reports
Review dry docking list and attend major repairs
Monitor vessel performance
Undertake technical and safety audits
A competitive salary with company benefits is available to the right candidate
OIL & Gas Positions Abu Dhabi
Positions are open in an Oil and gas company recruiting Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Design Engineers, Nurses, Draftsmen, Foremen, Administrative Staff for various projects around the world. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply by sending detailed CVs, the salary is negotiable for the right candidates