Oil & Gas
Operations Executive Dubai
Position Summary: As a member of the team, this position is responsible to oversee all aspects of the construction and efficient completion of Land Drilling Rigs, and troubleshoot any deficiencies to ensure the rigs are functioning/commissioned properly and are ready to be shipped to the customer within the mandated timeframes. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Plan, organize, direct and control the construction of Land Drilling Rigs Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production target Work closely with management, design and technical teams, and tradespeople Project Coordinator Supervise the repair of replacement of defective parts, components or systems Supervise the test of newly installed equipment for optimum performance, and to ensure equipment meets specification and legislated regulation Qualifications and Abilities: § 3-5 years of relevant experience with manufacturing oilfield equipment § Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; § Strong negotiation and mediation skills; § Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to detail; § Attention to deadlines; § Well-developed time management skills; § The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical;
Petroleum Engineer Dubai
Provide and apply reservoir engineering and economic expertise in order to guide with specific recommendations the future development of assigned assets. Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a critical and lead role; identifying opportunities, forecasting production and reserves, evaluating impact of change to production, cost or schedule, providing economic optimization.
Able to influence team members through detailed technical exchange and information sharing.
Able to define and deliver a personal and team work plan.
Provide production forecasts and reserve assessments through application of appropriate analytical and reservoir simulation techniques on assigned fields Help coordinate multi disciplinary team, focus and deliver work in order to meet project targets and milestones Provide economic analysis to support, justify and optimise existing and future producing assets and ensure recommended projects meet or exceed corporate investment criteria Identify and assess uncertainty and risk in project proposals.
Education/Qualifications (eg. Professional qualification, etc)
BSc Engineering or Physics.
Master's in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in reservoir simulation.
Operatorship experience. Proven experience in reservoir engineering. Upstream oil & gas experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa if required) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a high-level career in Engineering area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
API products manufacturing & rental:
- 7+ years of experience in Estimation of the machined products.
- Well experienced in API (7-1, 6A, 16A, 5CT) estimation and costing preparation.
- Experienced in the machinery CNC/Lathe, and able to calculate the machining hours form the drawings & reverse engineering.
- Able to work on tenders and prepare and arrange the entire required document.
- Have a Good experience in the special grade materials used for manufacturing.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you and oil and gas engineer with at least 5 years industry experience, if you are then please send in your resume, we are also accepting applications from candidates with related qualifications and experience
This is a great time to join our team as we are expanding, you will work with the engineering team on site and in office on research, development and exploration, we offer a salary 110 K USD per year plus all benefits
These site based roles involve hands on work, taking site based projects to conceptual approval stage and then handover to site engineering and construction groups. You will be required to hit the ground running and so, suitable design experience and plant project experience is essential.
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Contract administrator Abu Dhabi
OIL & GAS has vacancy for reputable and qualified individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2018/2019, which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project Management and Contract Administration, Engineering, Instrumentation, Information Technology and Environmental/Safety Sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical Consultant Dubai
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Oversee and monitor the technical management being provided by 3rd party managers
Participate in all ongoing projects and studies
Monitor the operational standards and class requirements
Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with company HSEQ policies.
Analyse and review the maintenance and repair reports
Review dry docking list and attend major repairs
Monitor vessel performance
Undertake technical and safety audits
A competitive salary with company benefits is available to the right candidate