Oil & Gas
Well Performance Engineer Dubai
Monitors via the OPCO asset teams, Addax Petroleum production performance
Evaluate performance of new well vs. forecast and potential
Monitors and evaluate the performance of old wells vs. potential
Identifies intervention opportunities on under-performing wells
Recommend interventions and work-overs to maintain production capabilities and maximize asset production
Participates as technical resource on project planning, design, execution and sub-surface peer reviews and peer assists.
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
Maintains database tracking well potential and production performance
Decreases the gap between potential and actual production
Building and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders
Well system analysis, inflow/outflow performance
Completion and fluid engineering
Rigless and work-over operations
Broad knowledge of artificial lift (gas-lift and ESP required)
Water and gas shut off techniques
Knowledge in well abandonment best practices
Planning and scheduling of activities
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
we need a oil and gas exploration engineer with at least 5 years experience, you will work onsite with several other engineers in the exploration department, you must has a degree for this position, salary is listed at 120 K USD per year with relocation
QHSE Engineers Dubai
Job description: URGENTLY looking for QHSE Engineers with 5+yrs of Oil & Gas experience.
Location - Abu Dhabi,
Duration - Long term.
• Implement the QHSE management system. • Ensure establishing, documentation, implementing & maintaining latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems in organization. • Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization, and Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System.
• Coordinate with quality audits / inspections with all the sub-contractors and vendors. • Conduct/ Participate internal and external site quality/HSE audits. • Preparation of all Project QHSE related documents.•
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills (written & Oral) in English language.• Certified auditor for ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 management systems.• Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
• AWS/ CSWIP/ASNT qualifications or equivalent.
Piling engineer Dubai
We are interested to hire civil engineer who got minimum 5 years in piling work.the candidate should have good English and computer knowledge. salary is negotiable by employer
Geotechnical Engineer Dubai
You will have the following skills: You will assist the design team with the building of engineering models
Exploration Engineers Abu Dhabi
We are hiring now and need exploration engineers to join the geology team, you will be degree qialified and have at least 6 years working experience in oil exploration or related, the salary will be given according to ones experience, we offer relocation and housing