Lice removal specialist Dubai
Our Company and Services:
• We are an international reference center specialized in lice and nits removal currently hiring a lice removal technician to work on a full-time contract basis.
• We offer professional lice removal for children and families, providing a prompt relief to these stressful situations.
• We have a certified system and our treatment is 100% effective! Chemical Free!
• This position is very gratifying, families really appreciate what we do for them.
• Detailed hair screenings
• Head lice removal treatment (using our suction system and comb nit method)
• Manage center and materials cleanliness and sanitization
• Conduct an engaging customer service checkout and payment
• Selling our lice prevention products and check-up plans
• Educate families about lice, the importance of follow-up treatments and prevention tips to avoid further lice infestations
• Good eyesight, manual dexterity, and excellent attention to detail - to be able to find small nits in the hair. Be able to stand for long hours
• No experience with lice is necessary – we provide extensive and continuous paid training. Background in hair care is a plus.
• Experience with children is mandatory
• Strong communication skills in English, Arabic is a plus
• UAE resident and experience in UAE market
• Friendly, patient, problem solver and someone who enjoys helping people
• Work well with children. Families can sometimes be stressed with the situation - it will be up to you to put them at ease.
• Our center also provides home service treatment – a current valid driver's license and car are a plus.
• Well-groomed appearance
Job description: Looking for NutritionistProject Location: UAE5+ years’ experience as a professional nutritionist in catering industry.
Please mention in the subject line “Nutritionist”Job Description• Key responsibilities of the job include:
• Develop policies for food nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
• Develop meal plans (MENU) for clients as per requirements stated by local authorities/ client/international standard.
• Consult with clients on healthy nutrition and dietary choices.
• Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for catering operations.
• Monitor catering operations to ensure conformance to nutritional standards.
• Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
• Actively keep abreast of current research, best practice and trends in nutrition and dietetics, both clinically and as applied to catering industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition.
• Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with Nutritionist Pro software.
• Ability to be a successful team player as well as working autonomously as the role requires
Job description: Our medical facility in Dubai is looking for Registered Nurses with DHA License or DHA Eligibility Letter to work in home care; we accept also nurse eligible to take DHA exam & we prefer nurses they have ICU, NICO or pediatric experience
• Highly competitive salary with overtime pay depending upon the experience (our salary range from 6000 to 7000 AED) per month
• Free Employment Visa & Emirates ID
• Free DHA License & Malpractice Insurance
• Free Medical Insurance
• Uniform + other benefits.
Registered Nurses Dubai
Are you a registered nurse , with experience in aged care, then please apply, we need nurses now, so apply, we offer a great salary package which includes relocation and housing
Medical Reception Dubai
Arrangements of necessary instruments for OPD.
• Directing patients from one place to other place in side the hospital.
• Translating in case of requirement.
• Taking care of Dilatation.
• Passing Case Sheets to other departments.
• Explaining basic details (Like medicines, treatment & reason for waiting) to the patients.
• Ensuring smooth & timely flow of patients for the concern doctor.
• Managing OP Procedure like BP, IV (Intra Veinous) Maintenance, injection.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST HEAD Dubai
We are seeking an experienced western originated nationality PHYSIOTHERAPIST HEAD of the Department to join our team in Abu Dhabi. Please note HAAD is mandatory
Dental nurses Dubai
Urgently hiring dynamic dental nurses with MOH license for a respected Dental Clinic in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Should be available to join immediately.
Interested candidates may send their CV
European Medical centre in Sharjah UAE is looking for medical doctors, dermatologist, plastic surgeon, nurses and dental assistants