Roland & Associates
Many Various Medical Positions Dubai
Immediate job opportunities for Specialist doctors with one of the healthcare Group in Dubai/Abu Dhabi,UAE
1. Specialist Internal Medicine
2. Specialist Female Gynaecologist
3. Specialist Cardiologist
4. Specialist Gastroenterologist
5. Specialist Neurologist
6. Specialist Pediatrician
7. Specialist Endocrinologist
8. Specialist Dermatologist
9. Specialist Neonatologist
13.Specialist Pediatric Endocrinologist
15.Specialist Family Medicine
16.General Practitioner (Must be registered from MCI)
Working Location : Dubai/Abu Dhabi,UAE
Experience : 3+ yrs of experience Post DM/DNB/MD
Should have a valid DHA/HAAD license or Pass Certificate
Applications without license can be consider for any future requirements.
Registered specialist surgeon Dubai
Urgently required !!
A Registered specialist surgeon doctor with HAAD License and 2 years of experience is required for a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Specialist Neonatologist Dubai
Specialist Neonatologist in High demand !!!
We are hiring Specialist Neonatologist for one of our leading client in Dubai, UAE. Specialist DHA Doctors with good amount of experience in Neonatology would be preferred.
Position : Specialist Neonatologist
Location : Dubai, UAE
License : Valid DHA License
Salary : Best in the industry
Sp.Gastroenterologist (DM - Gastroenterology)
Sp.Endocrinologist (DM - Endocrinology)
Sp.Neurologist (DM/DNB - Neurology)
Sp.NonInterventional Cardiologist(DM/DNB - Cardiologist)
Experience : at least 3 years post qualification
Educations : MBBS,MS,MD,DM/DNB
Gender : Male / Female
Gynaecologist Specialist or Consultant Dubai
** Annual Salary: 600000 AED - 720000 AED
** Preferred Female only
** 10+yrs exp
** Must hold UAE MOH license
* Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
* Treat diseases of female organs.
* Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
* Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
* Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients\' health and deliver babies safely.
* Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
* Monitor patients\' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
* Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
* Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
* Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
* Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
* Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
* Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
No. of Vacancies: 1 Female/ Male Nephrologist
To treat patients with kidney diseases such as chronic kidney disease (CKD), polycystic kidney disease (PKD), acute renal failure, kidney stones, and high blood pressure.
Current hands-on experience in haemodialysis unit.
• Abu Dhabi based Dialysis service requires HAAD passed Nephrologist
• At least four years of medical school.
• Three years of post-graduate training in general internal medicine.
• Three years of specialised training/internship in nephrology.
• Experience in medications and clinical pharmacology, high blood pressure management, diabetes management and its complications, epidemiology of diseases and infections as well as nutritional management for prevention and treatment of kidney diseases.
Please send your updated cv to email@example.com
We will only accept application who meets the above- qualifications.
Dubai experience at least 1-2 years.
* Qualification is : BSC in Nursing
* Additional certification like: Infection Control & Basic Life support.
* DHA License Holder.
* Salary : maximum.
* Overall experience : 3-5 years in Operation Theatre in Eye Hospitals.
* Gender: Male preferably
A)Prepare the for G A/Epidural/Spinal anesthesia, as per the surgery list.
B)Prepare the patient for the same & follow the anesthetist instructions.
C)Check the availability of all the drugs/consumables/sets prior to the surgery.
D)Monitor the patient prior to the surgery.
E)Assist the anesthetist during intubation.
F)Monitor the patient during the surgery.
G)Help in the positioning of the patient during the surgery.
H)Help the anesthetist during the reversal & shifting the patient.
I)Monitor the post-operative vitals of the patient & incase of any changes consult the anesthetist immediately.
J)Report the day to day activities to In-charge &
K)Additionally help the anesthetist in procedures like CVP/Spinal/Epidural Anesthesia/Arterial lines.
L)Accounting the consumables used for the billing purpose.
M)Inventory management for the for smooth flow.
N)Handling G A machine with all its accessories & consumables.
O)Complete cleaning & sterilization of surgical Instruments.
P)Work in all areas of C S S D