Registered nurses Dubai
Florida Home Care LLC – Dubai Branch, a newly opened Home Care Facility in Dubai, is now looking for DHA Female Registered Nurses and Caregivers for immediate employment. Salary between 5,000AED to 7,000AED plus attractive benefits package.
Must Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Must be a Registered Nurse
Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role
Must Possess DHA Licensed/Passer/ Eligibility letter
Must be amenable to work in a Homecare Facility
Currently residing in UAE
Willing to relocate
Job description: Radiographer / Radiology Technician Dubai
1 Perform general X-Ray clerical duties (e.g., registers patients; obtains insurance authorization; types flashcards for X-Ray film; schedules patients; processes encounter forms; answers telephone; directs calls; provides routine information).
2 Select proper ionizing factors for radiological diagnosis
3 Adjust and set radiographic controls, such as kilovoltage and milliamperage, to prescribed specifications for proper timing of exposure; regulates the length and intensity of film exposure.
4 Position and restrain patients; and takes X-rays of patients' chest, limbs, or other parts of the body as requested by physicians.
5 Check X-rays for clarity of image, and retakes X-rays when needed.
6 Develop, fix, wash, and dry exposed films using film processing and drying equipment.
7 Clean, maintain, and make minor adjustments to radiographic equipment, including determining repairs needed to equipment.
8 Maintain required record such as patient records, daily logbooks, and monthly reports.
9 Distribute films to appropriate medical staff.
10 Maintain inventory and orders supplies.
11 Protect patient and other personnel from radiation hazards.
12 Adhere to Infection Control and Health & Safety measures.
13 Respect and implement patient and family rights.
14 Be actively involved in the quality improvement activities within the Department.
One of the leading hospitals in Dubai is in need of AUDIOLOGIST with the following requirements:
Male or Female
1-2 years experience in the UAE for the same position
Must have DHA License
Western or Arabic Nationals only
Interested Audiologist kindly sends your CV.
Officer Regulatory Affairs Bahrain
BASE SALARY: Negotiable (as per experience and skills)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor in Pharmacy or Chemistry
3-5 years of experience in Q.A/Regulatory Department of Pharmaceutical company
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Are you looking for a job where you can take your personality to work? Is your passion Food & Beverage? Is your number one goal to always improve the customer experience?
If you are nodding your head with anticipation and are keen to hear more then we might just have the career opportunity for you. Our Brand new Restaurant is a the first in the Brand and we are opening up many more around Dubai in the coming months and we are looking for talented Supervisor to join our team to help us make the
Restaurant experience best in class.
We would like to see your application if you have a minimum of 1 year experience in front of house service but most importantly have an energetic and can do attitude to life that will provide a lasting memory for customers time and time again.
In return we will provide you with a platform for your career growth, a fun and rewarding place to work, a competitive salary, transport, medical and a flight allowance.
Send your Cv
Candidates no need to resend your CV for the same positions, Your CV will remain in our database and will be consider
Gynaecologist Specialist or Consultant Dubai
** Annual Salary: 600000 AED - 720000 AED
** Preferred Female only
** 10+yrs exp
** Must hold UAE MOH license
* Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
* Treat diseases of female organs.
* Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
* Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
* Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients\' health and deliver babies safely.
* Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
* Monitor patients\' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
* Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
* Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
* Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
* Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
* Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
* Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
SURGICAL Female NURSES (Preferably Arabic or Western) Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of SURGICAL Female NURSES preferably Arabic or Western originated with extensive experience in Surgical Department to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV
Elite Cosmetic Surgery Group
Licensed Nurse and Laser Therapist Dubai
You will be required to Work within a team of highly trained doctors and staff at Elite Cosmetic Surgery Group\'s prestigious clinic in Dubai Healthcare City, you will be providing consultations and treatments to patients who are considering Aesthetic/ Cosmetic surgery and associated Laser Hair Removal /Skin care treatments to the highest standards and achieve the best results
· Must have Dubai Healthcare City License as a Registered Nurse and Laser Therapist
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in surgical care especially in Cosmetic/ Plastic surgery treatments
· Perform skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments · Administer laser procedures which include but not limited to: Hair Removal, treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction, chemical Peeling, · Develop treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups · Demonstrate professional ethics with excellent interpersonal and communication skills · Female, well presented and highly organized
· Perform skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
· Administer laser procedures which include but not limited to: Hair Removal, treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction, chemical Peeling,
· Develop treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
· Demonstrate professional ethics with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Female, well presented and highly organized