Lead Therapist with HAAD License with extensive experience. Can join immediately or 1-2 monthsâ€™ notice period. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV with photo.
1. HAAD/DHA License
2. Can join immediately or 1-2 month notice period
4. Male or Female
Via Medica International
Paramedics Nurse, Males, shall be licensed from HAAD OR DHA as EMT/Paramedics required to work at one of our projects in Abu Dhabi;
Typical duties of the job include:
• driving and staffing ambulances and other emergency vehicles
• responding to emergency 999 calls
• assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses
• monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
• dressing wounds/injuries
• using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
• reading ECG
• transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit
• providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
• helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
• communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends
• teaching and training members of the public to use first aid techniques correctly
The Premier Consultants
Urgently looking for Dermatologist for leading Hospital in Dubai!!!
We are glad to offer you an opening that we believe would interest you as it matches your profile.
The following are the details of the opening:
Opening at: A Leading Hospital in Dubai
Experience: 1 to 4 years
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Position Type: Permanent
MOH License is compulsory
Please mail in your updated CV, mentioning your current CTC (Fix). If you are not looking for a change, relevant references would be welcome.
With this we wish you have a very bright and successful career ahead.
Position : Sp. Dermatologist (Female)
Qualification : MD/DNB
Experience : at least 5 years experience post qualification
Nationality : Indian
Salary :Best in Industry Standards+ Attractive Incentives+ Allowances ( tax free salary)
Job locations : Muscat/OMAN
Dentist HAAD License Dubai
A Dentist with HAAD License is required for a dental clinic within a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Salary + incentives
METgulf recruitment agency
Consultant Orthopedics surgeon
Our client is a prestigious outpatient center that meets international standards, with branches in the GCC countries. Therefore, we are looking for a Consultant Orthopedics surgeon Arabic Speaking and english, salary negotiable
Gynaecologist Specialist or Consultant Dubai
** Annual Salary: 600000 AED - 720000 AED
** Preferred Female only
** 10+yrs exp
** Must hold UAE MOH license
* Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
* Treat diseases of female organs.
* Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
* Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
* Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients\' health and deliver babies safely.
* Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
* Monitor patients\' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
* Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
* Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
* Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
* Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
* Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
* Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.