Job description: A nursery in Sharjah has the opening for Nurse.
Applications are invited for the position of School Nurse.
Candidates must hold a DHA license & have prior school -based experience. Maintains confediantialty & high integrity positive interpersonal & communication skills. A self starter with a high degree of intiative. Ensuring that proper first aid procedure are strictly applied in case of emergencies involving students and/or staff.
• Setting and documenting a comprehensive health and hygiene program at the school.
• Introducing a personal hygiene program aimed at raising awareness among students about the importance of personal hygiene.
• Developing a systematic, periodic, well-documented, and proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
• Maintaining up-to-date records of students health.
• Following up on student health/injury related absences.
• Informing parents about any potential health/injury related incidents regarding their children.
• Preparing the school clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff
• Standardizing the current work processes and procedures in the schools clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
• Encouraging and developing a caring environment that allows young students to feel safe and well taken care of.
• Delivering accurate, reliable, and timely health related reports to management as, and when, requested.
• Recommending to management safety measures aimed at preventing injury or incidental harm to students and/ or staff.
• Ensuring that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations and requirements.
• Developing and displaying health and safety tips as well as and articles aimed at increasing awareness among students and staff on health-related issues.
• Facilitating clear communication between parents and the school regarding any special medical attention children may need during school hours.
Desired Candidate Profile: Any Nationality
Qurum Business Group
Female XRay Technician (Valid DHA License Holder) Dubai
A leading Medical Center based in Dubai is urgently looking to hire X-Ray Technicians.
Desired Candidate should have a minimum of 1 year to 2 years of relevant experience in UAE alongwith a valid DHA License.
Nationality : Indians and Filipinos only.
Age Criteria : For Females upto the age of 30 years to 35 years.
Salary : 8000 AED + Benefits as per the UAE Labour Law.
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their CVs
Registered Nurse Dubai
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance
Female Nurse Dubai
FEMALE Nurse with HAAD LICENSE/PASSER on Visit Visa/Cancelled/End of Contract, WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
We are seeking an experienced FEMALE NURSE to join our team in Abu Dhabi. Please note, HAAD LICENSE/PASSER is mandatory. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV, you can also apply firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Technologist / UAE Dubai
Salary will be open
Looking for only person who is working with immunology department in leading hospital
Expertise in Autoimmune diseases.
Ezee HR Consulting
(Male & Female)for recruitment in UAE
DHA / HAAD / MOH mandatory
Package : Best in Industry
NO HIDDEN CHARGES, FREE RECRUITMENT.
If interested, forward Resume to
Job description: Urgently looking for registered nurses for home care.
*Salary between 4000-5000 AED
Please email your CV