Private Duty Nurse Dubai
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 1 years experience in a clinical setting
- Experience in handling Elderly Patients
- NON HAAD
- FEMALE candidates only
- Knowledgeable with Basic Arabic is preferred but not required
- Salary Offer - Competetive
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- 1 Month Annual Leave
- No Placement Fee
- No Salary Deduction
- URGENT Hiring
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Not Preferred
Medical staff Dubai
Job description: We are currently hiring for Medical Staff.
Lady General Practitioner
for Medical Staff, we need * with or without DHA Eligibility Letter
School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
We are a group of 3 DENTAL CLINICS in Dubai, and are looking for a Mature, Competent Dentist capable of independently operating and managing a Dental Clinic.
The correct candidate will preferably have her own visa (spouse visa), already have an approved DHA license to immediately start work, and be well versed with Dubai Health Authority Laws.
Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience of working as a Dentist.
Knowledge of Arabic Language will be an advantage.
Must have excellent English language skills, and be willing and able to promote herself and the clinic on electronic media.
The candidate should be willing to work on %age basis, and pay for all her licensing and visa charges (if required).
Excellent patient base is existing at the clinic, which is ready to be taken over from JULY 1st. The clinic revenues are over 50,000 per month and there is potential to grow further with the right candidate willing to promote the clinic.
Please do not apply if the above terms are not acceptable.
SPECIALIST Radiologist WITH HAAD LICENSE
One of the leading Medical Centre in Abu Dhabi is looking for candidates with any of the following qualifications:
Medical Degree, plus diploma of specialty (as required) preferably at least 2-3 years Post graduation experience
Male or Female with HAAD/DHA License
Interested Radiologist kindly mail your updated CV with photo for further review.
METgulf recruitment agency
Consultant Orthopedics surgeon
Our client is a prestigious outpatient center that meets international standards, with branches in the GCC countries. Therefore, we are looking for a Consultant Orthopedics surgeon Arabic Speaking and english, salary negotiable
Medical Sales Dubai
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Any Nationality
1. Should have medical sales experience
2. Should have UAE Driver's License
3. Highly organized, dedicated with positive attitude with initiative.
4. Capability to work individually or with less supervision.
5. Proactive attitude, detailed oriented can handle multiple priorities, working under pressure with multi-tasking.
6. To liaise in professional and persuasive manner with staff at all level in organization/institution/department.
7. Ability to maintain professional relation with colleagues and clients
8. To keep accurate recording, maintain confidentiality in handling highly sensitive, confidential non-routine information.
9. Ability to communicate effectively/Good Interpersonal relations skills
10. Strong sense of responsibility, problem solving and self management.
MOH LICENSED DENTAL NURSES
Urgently hiring MOH licensed Dental Nurses for a leading Dental Clinic in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Preferably female nurses with experience in a dental facility.
Interested candidates may send their CVs