Via Medical International
Registered Nurses Abu Dhabi
School Female registered nurses required for our schools projects in Abu Dhabi.
Nurses shall be licensed from HAAD or DHA.
Registered Nurses Dubai
Wanted a MOH registered nurse or dental assistant for a medical center in SHARJAH.
Its a two shift job , from 8.45 am to 1 pm and 4.45pm to 9.30 pm.
Interested candidates may send CV
Distributor of Multinational
Medical Sales Reps Dubai
Contact potential customers to sell and promote Hand Hygiene, Environmental Hygiene, Antisepsis, Contamination Control, Instrument Reprocessing & surgical products.
Arrange appointments with material managements, purchasing departments beside doctors, nurses and hospital medical teams according to opportunities.
Deliver presentations to nurses, doctors & practice staff in the retail sector.
Build good relationships with medical staff and purchasing departments.
Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
Research competitors & replacing them by opening new sales channels.
Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to compete in the market with our high quality and more safe products.
Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
Take orders and disburse receipts.
Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Message Therapist Dubai
A high star Salon which is located in Center of Dubai looking for Massage Therapist that can provides individualized bodywork treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
Qualified and competent in Massage Therapy
Must be trained in all areas of Massage Therapy.
Able to work in a team environment
Passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following qualifications:
1. BSN graduate with valid PRC License.
2. At least 2 years experience in the same field or in a Hospital.
3.HAAD (Health Authority-Abu Dhabi) ELIGIBLE/LICENSED.
4. If currently employed, must be able to obtain a release from their current sponsors within 30 days notice period.
If you would like to apply please send your CV
Psychologist ( French /English speaking)
A long-standing and established Speech and Language Therapy clinic in Dubai,Jumeirah, catering to a fast growing clientele of French and European clients,offering Listening Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Neuropsychology assessments and services has mandated Davidson Management Consultants to recruit a DHA Licensed French and English speaking Psychologist. A DHA License is a MUST in order qualify for this vacancy.
Salary : As per International benchmarks (the salary and benefits are negotiable, based on the value that the candidate brings in to the organization)
Senior Practice Nurse Dubai
Independently run the general practice clinics which include but not limited to:
Ante Natal Screen,
Nurse Walk In Clinic
Nurse Advice Line
Pediatric Clinics (depends on previous experience and/or qualifications)
- Conduct regulatory medicals and screening medicals as required and carry out telephone triage, deciding on appointment priorities or need for external referral.
- Interpret Laboratory and Pathology results and make appropriate referral to Physician for abnormal results where required.
- Independently process cervical smear tests and accurately documenting the results in the medical record to ensure precession with recall requirements.
- Assess acute conditions presented to the nurse walk in clinics ensuring either definitive care by a physician when required or definitive care by nurse as relevant to the patient?s condition.
- Promote health to client group through education when required on Life Style Adjustment. Offer advice to patients on health issues either during appointments or when assigned to either the nurse advice line or telephone triage lines
- Continuously assess risk and ensure appropriate measures are taken within the practice to minimise risk by monitoring work areas and ensures they are Hazard free. Practice Infection Control principles in every day practice.
- Actively participates in clinical audit and shows ability to multi task including data collection whilst running their clinics.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all test results in to the medical information system prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in the tests performed.
- Maintain continued professional development through research in the areas of Nursing and Medicine in order to maintain and build on evidence-based protocols for exemplary care.
- 5 years experience as Medical/Clinical Nurse.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
- Eligible for licensing as a Registered Nurse with Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Registered Nurse with previous experience in either Primary Care Nursing or Aviation Medicine is highly desirable. salary is negotiable by employer
Ortho-Neuro Female RN Dubai
If you wish to grow with us, apply now and become part of our Medical Team!
A renowned and leading private healthcare in Dubai is in need of Registered Female Nurses preferably Arabic or Western originated with extensive experience in Ortho-Neuro Ward to join our excellent team. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of you CV