REQUIRED DHA /HAAD / MOH NURSES
Glad to inform you about a job offer for the position of DHA /HAAD / MOH NURSES for Healthcare group in UAE. Please respond with your updated CV.
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Dubai
1. Required a Medical Sales Representative for a reputed Dermatological company.
2. With 2-3 years of Local experience, with UAE driving license and own car.
3. Remuneration will be Negotiable.
description: require nurse in Dubai .candidates shall be a graduate in nursing .Even without a DHA License ok . Salary between 2800 to 4500 depending upon the experience
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
eureka home healthcare
Regustered Nurses Dubai
Looking for Female Registered Nurse to work in a Home Care Company in Dubai
Preferably with minimum of 2 years experience in a Hospitals/Home Care Settings
Must eligible to take DHA Exam / Have DHA Eligibility Letter
The Widad Inclusion Initiative
Occupational Therapist Dubai
Occupational Therapist (Must have degree in related field and experience working with special educational needs, salary is negotiable
Veterinarian doctor required for pet animal clinic, salary, relocation and housing is provided
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist – Multiple Locations: UAE
Salary Range Based on Candidate Qualifications.
This is a new position. We need a Board Certified or Eligible Internal Medicine Doctor interested in a hospitalist position in the given location