The ideal candidate should be western Educated and HAAD certified.
Associate Psychologist Dubai
Education Qualification : Masters / M.Phil in Psychology
Responsibilities: Applying the companies process in schools, working with students, teachers and parents. Ongoing research work on child behavior
Registered Nurses Dubai
Needed registered nurses with 3 solid years of hospital emergency experience, this is a great time to join the clinic, send in your application, we offer a great salary package
School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
Clinical Psychologist Dubai
Due to their successful expansion of our client who have opened 4 new mental health centers in United Arab Emirates we are currently assisting them in expanding their team members of clinical staff. They are currently looking to add a specialist with experience within eating disorders to their team.
On offer would be a negotiable salary + commission 1 months paid accommodation
3 months car rental paid for
$1500 will be provided to you for continuous education courses - additional to those the client will require you to take for the position.
Medical insurance will be provided Visa cost will be covered by facility Flights once a year back to home country
Type: Full Time – Permanent
Clinical psychologist job description includes key duties:
- Offering therapy for difficulties relating to anxiety, depression, addictions, social and interpersonal problems, challenging behavior and, increasingly, a range of more difficult problems, specifically EATING DISORDERS.
- Rehabilitating long-stay patients into the community.
- Developing and evaluating service provision.
- Providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Developing and supervising high-quality assessment and therapeutic work by colleagues in multidisciplinary teams.
- Counseling and supporting providers.
- Carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of health care settings.
- Assessing a client’s needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
Sales Executive, Medical Services Dubai
Exciting new opportunity for Business Development Executives
You will approach these contacts and sell Nursing, Allied Health and Physician (GP at home) services.
The individual must have ideally healthcare services and / or pharmaceutical or medical devices experience in the Qatar market with a network of contacts (physicians, Head of Departments, Hospital/Medical Centers management etc).
A well-established home care organization is looking for Nurses, Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree, min. 2 - 3 years recent experience in GCC . DHA license is must.