Dental Assistant Dubai
we are looking for a Dental Assistant / Dental Nurse to be part of our talented team of top dentistry professionals that provide our local and international patients with the highest standards of care, by offering a wide-range of treatment options.
The duties of a dental assistant are among the most comprehensive and varied in the dental office. The dental nurse performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. Your nursing responsibilities may include:
assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
We are looking for nurses for British School based in Abu Dhabi. The nurses will be outsourced through an American health care services company based in Abu Dhabi. Standard contract two years. As per UAE labour laws duty hours are 8, and anything above that is calculated as overtime. Requirement is HAAD RN or HAAD passer; DHA licence holders with license older then 6 months can also apply. Also can apply the candidates have been finished their â€œdata flowâ€ . Interesting package of salary and benefits. The candidats interesting by this position are invited to send their CV
Hiring DOCTORS – Sharjah/Ajman, UAE - Must have valid MOH/DHA/HAAD license-
(1) Neonatologist – Consultant (A)
(2) Dermatologist - Specialist B -Female
(3) Pediatrician - Specialist A or B
(4) Radiologist - Specialist A -Female
(5) Gynaecologist –Consultant/ Specialist (A) -Female
(6) Specialist A ENT
(7) Specialist A Dermatologist
(8) Specialist A Orthopedic
(9) Specialist A Ophthalmologist
School Nurse Dubai
Kids Nursery full time registered nurse is required to be on the premise every day. The nurse must be aware of her responsibilities in respect of Data Protection (Act 1998), Safeguarding, Health, Risk and Safety, RIGGOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences regulations 1995) COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
In accordance with the settings policy and procedures all policies must be read, understood & in practice. Training is provided and an agreed continuous professional development plan (CPD) is to be implemented. The law requires an employer to display notices on safety and clear instructions for staff and visitors to the school.
• To administer First Aid Treatment and liaise with the staff on infection control.
• Maintain school health records, including all accident and incident reports.
• Display / update health notices and research new initiatives.
• Update children’s health information & provide all staff with allergy and diet requirements.
• To liaise with management and the schools visiting pediatrician.
• To follow up on any medical concerns mentioned by staff.
• To telephone the parents and be the first point of contact on all medical matters.
• To work as an assistant to the teacher when needed.
• To visit the classrooms throughout the day, checking on children and answering any teachers’ medical concerns.
• The nurse may administer prescribed medicines, providing it is not the first dose. The child’s name should be clearly marked on the medicine and the records completed and signed by the parent before administration.
• The nurse is not permitted to cut children's nails.
• The nurse is not to administer suppositories.
• The nurse must check and record the temperature of all fridges twice daily.
• It is the responsibility of the nurse to maintain and restock all medical supplies on the premises and ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
• Replenish portable first aid kits for field trips and check all bus medical kits. To ensure these are to be fully supplied and all medication to be within the expiry date.
• Work with multi agencies on inspections of the nursery premises.
• Update medical license and malpractice in accordance with online DOH requirements.
• Effective communication and teamwork in respect of inclusion and special needs.
• To continually take risk assessments of the interior and exterior of the premises and inform the security guard in writing of essential remedial works.
A leading recruitment consultancy in dubai is pleased to announce that one of our leading clients in Abu Dhabi is expanding their facilities and we are looking to recruit a NEUROLOGIST. Our client is MEDICAL CENTER in the region.
We are looking for candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- HAAD/DHA Licensed / No HAAD Passer or DHA Eligibility letter
- Can join immediately or 1-2 monthsâ€™ notice
- Willing to give interview immediately
- Willing to work in Split shift
- Willing to work in Baniyas and/or Abu Dhabi
Interested NEUROLOGIST kindly mail your updated CV
Several Medical Positions Dubai
Styracorp Management Services has a number of exciting vacancies in UAE.
Our client, a leading and well established private hospital in Abu Dubai is looking to employ dynamic, well experienced professionals to join their team of medical experts.
We have vacancies for the following:
1. Consultant ENT
2. Specialist Neonatologist
3. Consultant / Specialist Gynecologist (Female)
4. Consultant / Specialist Dermatologist
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: preferably with HAAD / DHA License
Specialist Dermatologist Dubai
Job Title : Specialist Dermatologist
Client: One of the major health care centres in Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 35000 to AED 40000 per month + 20% incentives
- Should have a valid DHA Licence/ DHA Eligibility letter
- Should be ready to join immediately.
- Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
- Record patients' health histories
- Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
- Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
- Instruct interns or residents in diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
- Conduct clinical or basic research.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
- Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
Health Plus Recruitment
We are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses, to come on board in a variety of locations and in all specialties. employers will also offer visa sponsorships for eligible candidates from overseas.
Whether you are a general nurse, mental health nurse or your specialty lies within disabilities we can offer you plenty of work to suit your individual life-style.
We have a large client base so can offer plenty of work , salary negotiable