The suitable candidate must/have a:
Experience :- 5 + years experience as Radiologist
Qualification : MBBS,MD/DMRD as Radiologist
Lead Therapist with HAAD License with extensive experience. Can join immediately or 1-2 monthsâ€™ notice period. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV with photo.
1. HAAD/DHA License
2. Can join immediately or 1-2 month notice period
4. Male or Female
DHA & HAAD RN (Passer & Licensed) Dubai
We provide home health care facilities & services as well as attractive salary and benefits. Become part of our team!
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
For HAAD RN, we need female applicants only. Kindly send your CV
Orthopedic Surgeon with the following requirements:
- Male only
- Indian Nationals
- HAAD/DHA License or DHA Eligibility letter
- Salary is negotiable
- Willing to work in Dubai
Interested health care professional kindly send your CV.
Physician Male or Female with DHA License
Adequate assessment of a patient's health, based on the clinical and occupational history and clinical signs; understanding of the particular occupation involved; performance of further clinical examination, including further tests, as appropriate and making a competent assessment of the interaction between workers and their jobs taking into account health and safety issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
Organize, maintain and control the activities in the Occupational Health (OH) department in our hospital;
Manage the OH services; and develop and implement policies and procedures for the OH department;
Responsible for assuring OH related training for employees of the OH department;
Performs OH related consultations;
Responsible for obtaining an OHSAS certified OH department and monitoring all processes in OH department in order to implement and maintain the OHSAS standards;
OT Manager Dubai
Job description: A Leading HealthCare provider in UAE is looking for an OT Manager for their state of the art hospital in Dubai. The candidate needs to be fluent in English and Arabic and would be responsible for the following -
• Manages the Operation Theatre in order to accomplish patient, unit, and departmental and institutional goals
• Monitors and ensures excellence in the clinical practice of nursing and the delivery of patient care on unit.
• Integrates the nursing service philosophy into all unit practices and programs.
• Keeps current with literature regarding changing practices, interventions and research in patient care and health care delivery.
• Develops and monitors systems in the OT that promote and support primary nursing practice.
• Consults with patients and families in response to staff nurse requests, direct family requests and/or direct assessment of patient/family responses to hospitalization.
• Interacts with staff nurses and Doctors for the purpose of assessing the care provided and the nurses’ capabilities to provide care in changing circumstances.
The incumbent must be possessing the following qualifications -
1.Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) or
Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only)
Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years) graduated from 1998 onward with pre-medical secondary school certificate or its equivalent.
2.Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality
3.DHA license or eligibility
In case you have the relevant experience and qualifications and wish to apply for this role please share your profile
Specialist Pediatric Neurologist
Specialist Pediatric Neurologist with DHA license
A well-established hospital in Dubai is urgently looking for Specialist Pediatric Neurologists with active DHA license.
Offering a salary package of AED 50k per month plus medical insurance and annual air tickets.
Please submit your updated CV for immediate interview callback.
English Speaking Therapist Dubai
English Speech & Language Therapist / Pathologist (Western National)
A long-standing and established Speech and Language Therapy clinic in Dubai,Jumeirah,catering to a fast growing clientele of French and European clients, offering Listening Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Neuropsychology assessments and services has mandated Davidson Management Consultants to recruit a DHA Licensed native English speaking Speech and Language Therapist/Pathologist. A DHA License is a MUST in order qualify for this vacancy.
Salary : As per International benchmarks (the salary and benefits are negotiable, based on the value that the candidate brings in to the organization)