Fashion Designer Dubai
Fashion Designer who is able to design fashionable, comfortable and smart clothing using different materialto make a great combination of ready to wear garments Responsibilities: -creating/visualising a new product idea design by hand or using CAD. -keeping up to date with the current fashion trends as well as trends related to fabrics, colors and shapes. -planning and developing new models and range of designs. -schedule and organise things to ensure projects get finished on time for meetings and seasonal sales. -understanding design from a technical perspective i.e. producing patterns, toiles, and technical specifications for designs- to make realistic designs which can be put to life. -developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations. Required qualifications: Formal degree in fashion design or a related field minimum 2- 3 years of professional experience
We are a salon in Qatar -Doha
Name of salon : jewels salon
We require a beauticians ladies who specialize and are hard working and knows everything about salon hair cutting, blow dry, hair style, hair color, highlights, hot oil or hair treatment, make up, waxing, facial, body relaxing massage, eyebrow threading, manicure and pedicure and Nail Technician .
Pattern Maker Dubai
Independent designer will be launching a Spring/Summer womenswear collection for 2015.
I am looking for an experienced pattern maker who will be working closely with the designer.
He/She will be responsible for creating the patterns from A-Z, as well as modifying the sizes of the patterns.
Creating and modifying patterns based from technical drawings and descriptions.
Ability to modify patterns in different sizes.
Sewing skills, ability to sew prototypes.
Detail oriented, meticulous.
Passion for what they do.
Patience, ability to work in a small environment on a one-on-one basis.
Exotica - UAE
Objective: To design, cut and arrange natural or artificial flowers and foliage
- Cut, arrange and decorateflowers according to trend and customer demand
- Store flowers in a cold storage to maintainits beauty
- Receive and encode orders and requests of clients
- Make floral presentations to be shown on prospect clients
- Communicate with clients regarding their request and orders
- Communicate with party/wedding planners for special occasions
- Keep order slips and receipts
- Apply telephone communication in customer service
- Estimate costs and prices of arrangements
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Based in UAE with transferable visa preferred