Hiring Gymnastic Coach Dubai
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us for the position of a Gymnastics Coach
Responsibilities and Expectations:
– Gymnastics classes delivery and session planning:
– To ensure smooth running and delivery of all classes. You are expected to carry out your duties in a professional manner and be able to deliver gymnastics classes to all ages and abilities.
– Coach Gymnastics Teams (competitive gymnastics) and Gymnastics School (recreational gymnastics) classes on weekdays, weekends and holiday camps.
– Lesson delivery must follow SFQ Sports Academy codes of conduct and child protection policies.
– Assist with the development of the Gymnastics Team program.
– To ensure on-going assessments of all children in your class and to keep their assessment records up to date, run a continual assessment approach.
– Develop a gymnastics program, following a clear methodology and curriculum.
– Assist with the organization set up of Gymnastics.
– Assist with the organization and running of exhibitions and competition.
– To write up end of term reports and certificates for all of your swimmers. These will need to be completed by a certain deadline to ensure they are ready for the final week of each term.
-Qualified Gymnastics coach with experience of coaching girls recreational and competitive Gymnastics.
– Good all-round knowledge of Gymnastics and development requirements pertaining to different age groups and levels.
– Experience working in a school environment.
– Enthusiastic and motivated.
– Strong organization and planning skills.
– Strong information technology skills (not essential but desirable).
– Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills and able to relate to students, parents and teachers with quality service.
– Able to work both independently and as a team member.
– Able to work during weekends and evenings when needed. send your cv at
Fitness Trainers Dubai
Fitness trainers to instruct and motivate individuals including cardiovascular exercise (exercises for the heart and blood system), strength training, and stretching. They work with people of all ages and skill levels.
Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
UAE Professional Wellness
European Female Sports Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Swedish Massage Therapists Earn Excellent income, 150 dirhams per hour part time and full time available, Female owned and managed company.
Massage therapist Dubai
A Dubai based company is looking for "Female Massage Therapists" for ladies and babies. The profile is as following.
1- 25- 45 year old ladies.
2- Kind, caring, health conscious, medically fit, hygiene lover, well groomed & presentable.
3- Should be medically fit.
4- Certified Massage Therapists. Preferably Mid-Level Professionals.
5- Minimum 1 year experience with prenatal, post pregnancy and baby massage & baby bath.
7- Candidates having no history of motion sickness preferred as the job requires staff to travel in car from one place to another.
Package Structure: -
1- Salary Aed 4500 – Aed 5000
2- Accommodation provided
3- Transportation to and from work place
Massage Therapists Dubai
A ladies salon in Dubai is now hiring Female Massage Therapists. Experience in Philippine and Fresh candidates who has NC2 also accepted.
* Good salary
* Two way Air Ticket every two years
* Health Insurance
Please send CV
We required urgently a Massage Therapist-Female with DHA License and with experience working in medical centers here in Dubai.
Gym Manager Saudi Arabia
Female Gym Manager – Full Time – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The candidate must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day operations of the gym, plus a proven track record in the fitness industry. RE requires an individual with the vision and drive to grow and develop the gym, ensuring financial viability and excellent standards are achieved.
• 5 years of Sales/Marketing/Management experience within the fitness industry
• Qualification in Sales/Marketing/Management
• Training or certification relating to health and fitness
This role will include the following:
• Sales and Marketing Management
• Management of Trainers/ Gym Staff / gym operations (class schedules, etc.)
• Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, etc.)
• Maintaining quality control
• Preparing reports
• Planning strategies for business development and growth (action plan, marketing strategies, etc.)
Candidates should have the following:
• Outstanding customer service and people skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• A proven ability to set and achieve targets
• A passion for group and functional training
Interested applicants should email their CV’
Junior Squash Coach Dubai
Meet new people and generate new leads on a daily basis.
Convert leads into sales by selling squash packages.
Deliver a tailor made squash program which includes coaching, social clinics,tournaments, leagues, camps and other promotional events when required.
Record sales of packages and merchandise and submit monthly records of these.
Set, monitor and record player training programs.
Correspond with client on a daily basis.
Create and manage court bookings on our online booking software.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Extremely pro-active, encouraging and positive attitude is required.
Lives and breathes squash.
Experience of using Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, basic MS Office skills and generally have good computer skills.
Ability to deliver a structured lesson plan and build progression into them.
Ability to adapt and think on ones feet when things don't go to plan.
Ability to analyse and provide feedback to students on where they can improve.