Gym Manager Saudi Arabia
Female Gym Manager – Full Time – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The candidate must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day operations of the gym, plus a proven track record in the fitness industry. RE requires an individual with the vision and drive to grow and develop the gym, ensuring financial viability and excellent standards are achieved.
• 5 years of Sales/Marketing/Management experience within the fitness industry
• Qualification in Sales/Marketing/Management
• Training or certification relating to health and fitness
This role will include the following:
• Sales and Marketing Management
• Management of Trainers/ Gym Staff / gym operations (class schedules, etc.)
• Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, etc.)
• Maintaining quality control
• Preparing reports
• Planning strategies for business development and growth (action plan, marketing strategies, etc.)
Candidates should have the following:
• Outstanding customer service and people skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• A proven ability to set and achieve targets
• A passion for group and functional training
Interested applicants should email their CV’
Tanseeq Business Center
*Female - GYM TRAINER
*Male - GYM TRAINER
>Must have an Experience not less than 3 years
>Must have valid License to teach various GYM / Exercise routine
>Salary to be discussed + Ticket after finish contract + 2 years Company Visa + Under Law Employee Benefits
Female Receptionist - For GYM & Health Club
>Must have an experience
>With Energetic and Pleasing Personality
>Willing to assign in Sharjah
>22 - 30 years old
Gym Trainer Dubai
We are looking for:
Female GYM Trainer and Male GYM Trainer
1. With not less than 2 years Experience
2. With License and Certificate connected in Fitness/Teaching Fitness/First Aid/Etc.
3. With good communication skills in English / Arabic is a plus
4. Should be a teamleader, motivator, and with full desire to teach Fitness.
5. Soon to Open GYM & Health Club will be base on Sharjah Palm Tower 1
6. Salary and Benefits will be discussed
Note: Kindly use a subject "GYM TRAINER APPLICANT"
Rhythm Yoga Centre
Monitor fitness level and requirements of all participants and design classes to suit individual need.
Develop and maintain professional relationship with participants and ensure optimal level of customer services.
Prepare and promote schedule for group fitness and assist participant to attend fitness classes.
Perform and demonstrate all yoga exercises to participants and ensure compliance to sfety and health standard.
Inform participants in various forms of yoga and its effect on body and mind.
Ensure appropriate ambience for participants to perform yoga exercises.
Ensure customer satisfaction and assist in answering all participant queries.
Arena Manager Dubai
· Managing the day-to-day operations of an indoor multi sport arena
· Increasing revenue through door-to-door sales, cold calls, emails and other means to achieve monthly sales target
· Securing, organizing and successfully delivering corporate events, leagues and tournaments
· Securing sponsorship and branding for the arena as well as for in-house events
· Managing, leading and guiding staff members
· Monitoring daily expenses and initiating profit maximization
· Reporting to the director on a day-to-day basis
Previous managerial experience in a similar environment is necessary
Playing and officiating experience in Indoor Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Throw ball and badminton will be a favorable attribute
Willingness to work unsociable hours/days
UAE drivers license is mandatory
Extras include Commission on hitting targets and annual paid leave and flight ticket
Salary ranges from 8k-10k+ based on experience
UAE Professional Wellness
European Female Sports Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Swedish Massage Therapists Earn Excellent income, 150 dirhams per hour part time and full time available, Female owned and managed company.
We are looking for Membership Consultants to join our club in Dubai Marina to drive memberships to new levels while enhancing the customer experience starting with the very first interaction with the gym.
A dynamic and fast-paced work environment in a cutting edge Health Club concept
Opportunities for career progression within a growing Health Club chain
Personal and professional development through a programme of club based and external training opportunities
An outstanding workplace and workout facility in the heart of Dubai Marina
Attractive packages with remuneration based on salary plus commission
Responsible for prospecting new membership leads through various sources, produce consistent monthly sales by enrolling prospective members in the club and participate actively in the member retention process by providing an enthusiastic level of service to all existing members and supports the Club, programs, staff and members.