UAE Professional Wellness
European Female Sports Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Swedish Massage Therapists Earn Excellent income, 150 dirhams per hour part time and full time available, Female owned and managed company.
Hiring Gymnastic Coach Dubai
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us for the position of a Gymnastics Coach
Responsibilities and Expectations:
– Gymnastics classes delivery and session planning:
– To ensure smooth running and delivery of all classes. You are expected to carry out your duties in a professional manner and be able to deliver gymnastics classes to all ages and abilities.
– Coach Gymnastics Teams (competitive gymnastics) and Gymnastics School (recreational gymnastics) classes on weekdays, weekends and holiday camps.
– Lesson delivery must follow SFQ Sports Academy codes of conduct and child protection policies.
– Assist with the development of the Gymnastics Team program.
– To ensure on-going assessments of all children in your class and to keep their assessment records up to date, run a continual assessment approach.
– Develop a gymnastics program, following a clear methodology and curriculum.
– Assist with the organization set up of Gymnastics.
– Assist with the organization and running of exhibitions and competition.
– To write up end of term reports and certificates for all of your swimmers. These will need to be completed by a certain deadline to ensure they are ready for the final week of each term.
-Qualified Gymnastics coach with experience of coaching girls recreational and competitive Gymnastics.
– Good all-round knowledge of Gymnastics and development requirements pertaining to different age groups and levels.
– Experience working in a school environment.
– Enthusiastic and motivated.
– Strong organization and planning skills.
– Strong information technology skills (not essential but desirable).
– Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills and able to relate to students, parents and teachers with quality service.
– Able to work both independently and as a team member.
– Able to work during weekends and evenings when needed. send your cv at
Rhythm Yoga Centre
Monitor fitness level and requirements of all participants and design classes to suit individual need.
Develop and maintain professional relationship with participants and ensure optimal level of customer services.
Prepare and promote schedule for group fitness and assist participant to attend fitness classes.
Perform and demonstrate all yoga exercises to participants and ensure compliance to sfety and health standard.
Inform participants in various forms of yoga and its effect on body and mind.
Ensure appropriate ambience for participants to perform yoga exercises.
Ensure customer satisfaction and assist in answering all participant queries.
Football coaches Dubai
J Sports LLC is the official partner of Juventus football club in Abu Dhabi.
The brand new Sports Management company is formed by a joint venture between Al Masaood Group LLC and FFG Sports Management LLC. The latest already involves hundreds of families in Dubai with the project Juventus Academy Dubai.
Our qualified coaches are teaching the Juventus method to let the children feeling part of the most successful team in Italian football and its culture. Our Abu Dhabi and Dubai team are currently looking for the right candidates to integrate our team of qualified coaches on a part time or hourly basis in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The coaches would respectively report to the Juventus Academy Head Coaches in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Al Mafraq, Mohamed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Arena Manager Dubai
· Managing the day-to-day operations of an indoor multi sport arena
· Increasing revenue through door-to-door sales, cold calls, emails and other means to achieve monthly sales target
· Securing, organizing and successfully delivering corporate events, leagues and tournaments
· Securing sponsorship and branding for the arena as well as for in-house events
· Managing, leading and guiding staff members
· Monitoring daily expenses and initiating profit maximization
· Reporting to the director on a day-to-day basis
Previous managerial experience in a similar environment is necessary
Playing and officiating experience in Indoor Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Throw ball and badminton will be a favorable attribute
Willingness to work unsociable hours/days
UAE drivers license is mandatory
Extras include Commission on hitting targets and annual paid leave and flight ticket
Salary ranges from 8k-10k+ based on experience
Massage therapist Dubai
A Dubai based company is looking for "Female Massage Therapists" for ladies and babies. The profile is as following.
1- 25- 45 year old ladies.
2- Kind, caring, health conscious, medically fit, hygiene lover, well groomed & presentable.
3- Should be medically fit.
4- Certified Massage Therapists. Preferably Mid-Level Professionals.
5- Minimum 1 year experience with prenatal, post pregnancy and baby massage & baby bath.
7- Candidates having no history of motion sickness preferred as the job requires staff to travel in car from one place to another.
Package Structure: -
1- Salary Aed 4500 – Aed 5000
2- Accommodation provided
3- Transportation to and from work place
Gym Manager Dubai
A new Gym based in Dubai is looking to employ an Experienced Gym Manager.
Managerial or Supervisor experience in the Fitness Industry.
Be able to start up a new Gym with successful marketing strategies.
The ability to work on your initiative and generate business.
Motivation and Hard working.
An excellent package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please note: Male and Female may apply for this post.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate interview.
Junior Squash Coach Dubai
Meet new people and generate new leads on a daily basis.
Convert leads into sales by selling squash packages.
Deliver a tailor made squash program which includes coaching, social clinics,tournaments, leagues, camps and other promotional events when required.
Record sales of packages and merchandise and submit monthly records of these.
Set, monitor and record player training programs.
Correspond with client on a daily basis.
Create and manage court bookings on our online booking software.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Extremely pro-active, encouraging and positive attitude is required.
Lives and breathes squash.
Experience of using Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, basic MS Office skills and generally have good computer skills.
Ability to deliver a structured lesson plan and build progression into them.
Ability to adapt and think on ones feet when things don't go to plan.
Ability to analyse and provide feedback to students on where they can improve.