Gym instructor Sharjah
One of the leading Construction Company is urgently looking for a Male Gym Instructor for a Real Estate Property located in Sharjah and Dubai. Qualified candidates must have experience at least no less than 2 years, with good muscular physique and knows different fitness training program. Interested candidates may send your CV
Arena Manager Dubai
· Managing the day-to-day operations of an indoor multi sport arena
· Increasing revenue through door-to-door sales, cold calls, emails and other means to achieve monthly sales target
· Securing, organizing and successfully delivering corporate events, leagues and tournaments
· Securing sponsorship and branding for the arena as well as for in-house events
· Managing, leading and guiding staff members
· Monitoring daily expenses and initiating profit maximization
· Reporting to the director on a day-to-day basis
Previous managerial experience in a similar environment is necessary
Playing and officiating experience in Indoor Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Throw ball and badminton will be a favorable attribute
Willingness to work unsociable hours/days
UAE drivers license is mandatory
Extras include Commission on hitting targets and annual paid leave and flight ticket
Salary ranges from 8k-10k+ based on experience
Yoga Instructors Dubai
Traditional Martial Arts & Fitness is seeking part time/ freelance yoga instructors on visa to join our team. the salary is negotiable
Hiring Gymnastic Coach Dubai
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us for the position of a Gymnastics Coach
Responsibilities and Expectations:
– Gymnastics classes delivery and session planning:
– To ensure smooth running and delivery of all classes. You are expected to carry out your duties in a professional manner and be able to deliver gymnastics classes to all ages and abilities.
– Coach Gymnastics Teams (competitive gymnastics) and Gymnastics School (recreational gymnastics) classes on weekdays, weekends and holiday camps.
– Lesson delivery must follow SFQ Sports Academy codes of conduct and child protection policies.
– Assist with the development of the Gymnastics Team program.
– To ensure on-going assessments of all children in your class and to keep their assessment records up to date, run a continual assessment approach.
– Develop a gymnastics program, following a clear methodology and curriculum.
– Assist with the organization set up of Gymnastics.
– Assist with the organization and running of exhibitions and competition.
– To write up end of term reports and certificates for all of your swimmers. These will need to be completed by a certain deadline to ensure they are ready for the final week of each term.
-Qualified Gymnastics coach with experience of coaching girls recreational and competitive Gymnastics.
– Good all-round knowledge of Gymnastics and development requirements pertaining to different age groups and levels.
– Experience working in a school environment.
– Enthusiastic and motivated.
– Strong organization and planning skills.
– Strong information technology skills (not essential but desirable).
– Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills and able to relate to students, parents and teachers with quality service.
– Able to work both independently and as a team member.
– Able to work during weekends and evenings when needed. send your cv at
FEMALE PHYSIOTHERAPIST Dubai
FEMALE PHYSIOTHERAPIST URGENTLY WANTED
for a well running physical therapy centre in Dubai.
DHA License is required. Visa provided.
Gymnastics Coach Dubai
I am looking for a Gymnastics, Ballet or Acrobatics Coach to teach children between the ages of 4-12 years old in a Gymnastics Club in Al Manara area, Dubai, UAE.
Massage Therapists Dubai
A ladies salon in Dubai is now hiring Female Massage Therapists. Experience in Philippine and Fresh candidates who has NC2 also accepted.
* Good salary
* Two way Air Ticket every two years
* Health Insurance
Please send CV
Junior Squash Coach Dubai
Meet new people and generate new leads on a daily basis.
Convert leads into sales by selling squash packages.
Deliver a tailor made squash program which includes coaching, social clinics,tournaments, leagues, camps and other promotional events when required.
Record sales of packages and merchandise and submit monthly records of these.
Set, monitor and record player training programs.
Correspond with client on a daily basis.
Create and manage court bookings on our online booking software.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Extremely pro-active, encouraging and positive attitude is required.
Lives and breathes squash.
Experience of using Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, basic MS Office skills and generally have good computer skills.
Ability to deliver a structured lesson plan and build progression into them.
Ability to adapt and think on ones feet when things don't go to plan.
Ability to analyse and provide feedback to students on where they can improve.