Hawk publishing and printing
Print Finishers Dubai
we are looking for a print finisher to join our fantastic group of professionals. You will be experienced operating Folders; Guillotines and associated bindery equipment.
you will have the ability to produce quality results for customers. From your working experiences you will be able to demonstrate you are a reliable, trustworthy and energetic and able to fill this opening for a long time as we are looking for a professional
Publishing manager Dubai
This is an exciting opening for a Head of Publishing to manage the day to day operations of the publishing department and set the publishing strategy at Knowledge E.
You will be:
• Responsible for successful delivery of publishing projects to achieve strategic goals
• Developing the publishing offerings
• Leading and managing the publishing team to ensure objectives are met
• Devising and implementing publishing strategies, the business plan and annual budget
• Implementing efficient publishing processes and standards to ensure publications are on time and within budget
• Accelerating the growth of the online Open Access publishing platform, working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for the planning and shaping of the company s publishing programme
Desktop Publisher Dubai
Desktop publisher needed for large print company in the middle east, you will be fully qualified with soled experience in publishing, we need a candidate who is will to relocate to the UAE, for a 5 year contract with the option to renew for another 3 years, we offer a great salary package which includes relocation, and housing, interested candidates may apply
Client Executive Dubai
1. Handle all incoming calls from Clients
2. Act as one point contact between the Internal departments and client
3. Responsible for timely delivery of projects with no error
4. Respond to Clients’ e-mails same day of receipt
5. Proactively communicate with Clients on the status of the jobs
6. Make sure all the estimates are raised
7. Follow- up for DO’s/PO’s
8. Contribute to achieving annual revenue growth targets
9. Prepare the reports – OTIF, RFT, Project Status
10. Follow all the internal process & systems.
11. Adherence to SOP for all the jobs.
Marketing / Diploma in Printing and Packaging
X-Clusive Print and Media
Production Manager Dubai
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this well regarded mainstream and digital media company. To mange the sales & content strategy, coordinate the marketing campaigns, further improve the product offering where possible via product and content development. The successful candidate will have day to day duties such as:
* To project manage key relationships with the marketing agency, design and web development team.
* To ensure that all content, advertising, marketing and subscriptions material & product enhancements are of the highest standards and in line with brand objectives.
* To generate ideas and report on performance of all key web metrics.
Account Manager Dubai
A fantastic opening has become vacant in our company which is rare, They are looking for an experienced candidate, ideally with the following:
You will have existing experience in media
- Minimum of 4 years experience media sales or account management
- Capable of handling a dual platform sales proposition - TV & Online
- A hungry and driven sales personality
- A high level of comfort and confidence handling media agencies, this is a great position that will not last, so apply now
Contact supervisor Dubai
Online Content Supervisor Dubai
The role is required to ensure that all new content and content changes adhere to brand tone, policies and other appropriate standards.
It is critical that you develop, maintain and manage strong working relationships with business partners, ensuring customer needs are met within the tight timeframes required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience delivering content enhancements through Content Management Systems experience an advantage) and where possible HTML application. You will have great energy, and passion to help drive the team to achieve outstanding business results.
You have a strong attention to detail and analytical approach, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. You will have forward thinking ideas; great stakeholder management skills; have great organisation, content management system skills that combine with your strong verbal, written, editorial and presentation skills. Additionally you will have a high level of accountability, initiative, enthusiasm and you must have a high level of integrity and be a committed team player.
Content Manager Dubai
Your Main Responsibility will be
1. You will look ather the content management of the website
a. Merchandising the online store and apps
b. You will deal with the Promotional materials for our products
You will work with the marketing, CRM, and agency teams to get new products rolling out
this position will pay 16,000 AED per month.