Comunications officers Dubai
Comminications Officer Dubai
You will be a key member of the team actively contributing to the ongoing management of an integrated Web presence for a large organisation.
- Edit and Publish content appropriate for a range of online communication activities and perform QA on material prior to publishing.
- Use software to create, modify, and maintain web content and HTML
- Manage a large number of files and directories.
- Contribute to and maintain a user-friendly online site architecture
- Provide advice and assist business units to develop content appropriate for publishing online, including the creation of metadata
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, processes and systems for effective and efficient management of my clients web presence
- Coordinating the production of e-newsletters
- Acting as mentor and providing guidance and training to support staff and content authors
- Identify opportunities for improvements to content and services
What you need to be successful:
- Communications experience in management/maintenance of corporate websites & intranet sites
- MS Office, and desktop/web publishing software & user-centred design experience
- Ability to plan, develop, implement & evaluate effective online communication strategies including the use of social media and emerging media.
- Ability to a variety of projects
Assistant Product Manager - this job position is unpaid but the candidate has the potential of being hired after successful performance.
The perfect candidate should:
- Be fluent in English
- Have a Business background
- Be detailed oriented and organized
- Have strong communication and persuasion skills
- Be ambitious with a strong drive to grow
- To assist the product manager with different tasks such as product development
- To schedule a daily checkup with different stores regarding their stock
- To maintain contact with store managers and store employees in regards to different tasks
- To help maintain the product data base of each store in regards to barcodes, imagery and prices
Desktop Publisher Dubai
Are you a desktop publisher with online, print and paper experience, then send in your resume now, we are expanding and need staff die to more work received, salary is negotiable
Al Tayer Group
Desktop Publisher Dubai
we are in need a desktop publisher for the print unit, you will be qualified with 6 years experience, you will work with the print unit on all issues for design and print, you will work with 5 other desktop publishers in this department
if you are willing to move to Dubai, we offer a good salary and relocation package, apply now
Print Operator Dubai
your dutines will include
you will document Production Services to meet the customer specifications of the project, you will also service, receive and process electronic documents
you have the ability toConvert files to a compatible format, including data for printing. Manage the order and execution of files in the system, you will also prepare and scan copies and printed documents for all customer projects
Content Manager Dubai
Your Main Responsibility will be
1. You will look ather the content management of the website
a. Merchandising the online store and apps
b. You will deal with the Promotional materials for our products
You will work with the marketing, CRM, and agency teams to get new products rolling out
this position will pay 16,000 AED per month.
Graphic Designer Dubai
We are in need a graphic designer to work on print, online and sketch ups, we only need candidates with solid experience in design, you will also have good skills using the software packages
We are an advertising agency with large clients who depend on us for the projects, so we need good people with good experience
In this role you will be paid 12,000 AED per month, including relocation and a condo