Middle East Jobs
Telecom technician Qatar
Telecom technician for Qatar Based ELV company.
The candidates should have an experienced in Structure cabling systems, Crimping, Testing as well in fiber optic also.
Please apply only technicians , we no need engineers !
The candidate if selected he has to ready for travel to qatar,
Structural Engineer Oman
Santiago Calatrava seeks experienced STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS and CAD SPECIALISTS to work on unusual and demanding international building and bridge projects in our Head Office
You will have extensive experience in the design or drafting of buildings and/or bridges. All Candidates should be fluent in English and must be eligible for employment
Engineering Candidates will be Chartered, Professional Engineers or have equivalent status. Candidates proficient in the use of Sofistik, SAP2000 or Cubus software suites will be treated preferentially.
CAD Specialists that can demonstrate high levels of proficiency in Revit Structure, Inventor and Dynamo will be treated preferentially.
Should these opportunities be of interest to you, please apply with accompanying letter and CV
Chemical Engineer Switzerland
Powder Project Engineer, will have his/her initial focus on powder manufacturing, and uses good engineering practices to improve product production processes with regards to safety, health, environmental, quality, and productivity, while minimizing wastes and costs.
He/she will evaluate, develop, and implement powder manufacturing and processing routes.
He/she typically serves as a member of the facility leadership team and possesses a thorough understanding of standards, concepts, practices, and procedures for powder production operations.
The process engineer is responsible to initiate and lead design of experiments (DoE), explore new powder manufacturing routes and technologies, establish process procedures and work instructions, write process specifications.
He/she supports the R&D laboratory, product portfolio manager (PPM) in various engineering and administrative aspects from maintaining process documentation, carrying out audits but also preparing quotations for experimental powders to customers.
Capable of improving and enhancing the correlation between process parameters & powder characteristics by various manufacturing techniques.
Enhance the powder yield by way of re-designing equipment, nozzle and other aspects. Explore ways of improving production/operations powder manufacturing process
Explore powder manufacturing technologies, keep abreast of cutting edge powder manufacturing technologies and equipment
Generate engineering reports, status reviews and presentations.
Design and direct the testing or control of processing procedures. Gather process data. Analyze process capabilities and efficiencies.
Analyze root causes, non-conformances, and/or complaints. Implement corrective and preventive actions to eliminate to recurrence using quality and engineering toolboxes.
Plan and implement laboratory operations for the purpose of developing material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives, as necessary.
Guide technical staff engaged in developing materials for specific uses in projected products or devices.
Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process or product design objectives.
Interact with managers, supervisors, co-workers, and customers in a positive-friendly manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
B.S. / Master’s Degree Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Chemical Engineering or related discipline that has demonstrated equivalency.
At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Mechatronic project and/or powder manufacturing
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be fluent in English.
Be able to work with complicated mathematical formulas.
Actively participate in continual improvement activities.
Must be able to work well within a team.
Must have proficient computer skills using CAD software (Solidworks), Windows
Oracle developer Bahrain
Oracle Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Experienced Oracle Developer like forms builder, reports builder (Oracle 10G).
• Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages.
• Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
• Basic working knowledge on Unix as a developer
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
• Experience in developing custom reports, maintaining and supporting issues in existing standard reports.
• Understanding of data model for Oracle 12 different modules in financials and supply chain.
• Expertise in development of Interfaces using standard Interfaces through APIs, Interface tables and data loading.
• Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Upgrades and Testing in R 12
• Experience in preparation of technical documentation, user manuals & training.
Responsible for developing and maintaining of Oracle forms, reports, interfaces, customizations and to report to the Director, Project Manager, and assigned Project Execution Team as directed by Director.
Business Analyst Qatar
- Business Analyst Qatar
- 48 month contract / .$120,000 package PER YEAR USD
An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join a prominent division of this large listed group. Currently experiencing strategic re-organisation, this is an excellent time to join their progressive finance team and add significant value to the performance of a key business unit.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide senior executives with analysis and commercial advice on a variety of initiatives and new projects. Specifically you will be required to assess and report on areas including supply chain, capital expenditure, sales margins, budgets and corporate planning. Additionally, as directed by management, you will be required to conduct ad-hoc analysis on specific projects highlighting areas of financial inefficiency. It is expected that you will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by generating innovative solutions and challenging existing ways of doing business.
CA/CPA qualified, you demonstrate first-rate analytical ability and commercial acumen, with experience gained ideally within a large corporate FMCG or Retail group. Proactive by nature, you show initiative in managing issues through to resolution and can actively challenge stakeholders on business performance. You have outstanding communication and negotiation abilities with the ability to influence commercial decision-making.
System administrator Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Sr. System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 7+ years of experience managing IT systems and technologies.
• Strong experience in Hyper-V & VMWare
• Should have experience in veritas backup solution
• Knowledge in Veeam backup
• Basic knowledge in networking
• Basic knowledge in Linux OS
Drilling Engineer Libya
Senior Drilling engineer
Location: Tripoli, Libya
Salary: Competitive rates.
Our clients who are a leading operator with assets internationally, are seeking an experienced Drilling and workover engineering to be based in Tripoli.
You will be responsible for Supervising Drilling and workover engineering at the office by ensuring correct management of all drilling activities. Responsible for the safe and efficient drilling, workover and completion of Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Conduct morning calls and review morning reports with the Drilling and workover and completion Manager, Discusses future Engineering and operations plans with Drilling and workover and completion Manager and Supervisor to optimize and eliminate problems.
• Communicate effectively with the Drilling and workover Supervisor and Drilling and workover Engineer to ensure that all technical specifications of the Drilling and workover Program and Drilling and workover Manual are met with strong focus on Reservoir, Production, and Geological objectives.
• Provide technical trouble shooting when problems occur on the drilling rig.
• Conduct meetings service providers, to increase the efficiency of the service.
• Monitor drilling expenditures daily with the goal of drilling the most cost-effective wells possible.
• Review equipment planning with Drilling and workover Supervisors and the Material & Logistics Coordinator to ensure timely equipment arrivals and to eliminate equipment overstocking.
• Encourage and support HSE training and implementation of new procedures and guidelines.
• Prepare monthly drilling Engineering reports and review the operations reports
• Technical review of all drilling programs and final well reports.
• Document operations risk assessments and DWOPs.
• Prepare technical specifications and evaluations during the procurement process of the Drilling and workover rig and all Drilling and workover services.
• Conduct after actions reviews, section reviews and incorporation of lessons learned to enhance learning efficiency of the organization.
• Able to make and manage the drilling and workover budget and invoices (CAPEX and OPEX).
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
• You will have ideally 12 years' experience in drilling and workover operations and engineering. Strong understanding of drilling engineering
• Experienced user of Landmark Software Package (Openwells, Camposs, Data Analyzer Casing stress, Casing Check, Wellplan, WellCat, and DrillWorks), WellView software and Windows office, Word, Excel, Power point.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Adapts easily to well conditions and immediate situations
• Works well in high stress situations
• Ability to communicate with all levels of organization
• Experienced Domestic/International traveler
Contact advisor Kuwait
Iceland is a real success story. We're proud to be a straightforward, fast moving and fun company. We look for hard working, can do people and repay them with some of retail's best rewards and development opportunities.
Here at Iceland, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer care and a warm and friendly service to our new and loyal customers. Our success comes directly from our team working together to communicate the Iceland family attitude that our customers love!
You will play a key role within our Contact Centre, talking to new and existing customers and helping them with their queries, delivering excellent service and taking personal ownership of their issue. If you are customer focused, ready to go above and beyond, treat customers with fairness and positivity then this is the role for you! We will do everything to help you thrive and grow in our professional working environment with plenty of help and support, we also offer other great benefits such as:
Access to our excellent “Roxy” subsidised restaurant
Access to our subsidised Costa Coffee Cafe
Great benefits on a range of products and services including holidays, leisure activities and more via our Corporate Discount site
Staff discount available for permanent employees