Middle East Jobs
Telecom technician Qatar
Telecom technician for Qatar Based ELV company.
The candidates should have an experienced in Structure cabling systems, Crimping, Testing as well in fiber optic also.
Please apply only technicians , we no need engineers !
The candidate if selected he has to ready for travel to qatar,
Structural Engineer Oman
Santiago Calatrava seeks experienced STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS and CAD SPECIALISTS to work on unusual and demanding international building and bridge projects in our Head Office
You will have extensive experience in the design or drafting of buildings and/or bridges. All Candidates should be fluent in English and must be eligible for employment
Engineering Candidates will be Chartered, Professional Engineers or have equivalent status. Candidates proficient in the use of Sofistik, SAP2000 or Cubus software suites will be treated preferentially.
CAD Specialists that can demonstrate high levels of proficiency in Revit Structure, Inventor and Dynamo will be treated preferentially.
Should these opportunities be of interest to you, please apply with accompanying letter and CV
Oracle Specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Functional Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Functional Support Specialist with experience in I-supplier & E-tendering.
• Develop and review Procurement procedures and recommend process improvement initiatives
• Analyze and review current business process regularly and propose and implement automation solutions
• Assist in identifying the performance monitoring metrics (KPIs) for the directorate and ensure that it is in line with the overall objective of the company and bench marked to best practice standards.
• Assess and improve system functionality to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Procurement process
• Resolve issues related to Oracle E-tendering solution
• Assist in mapping business processes of Procurement Directorate and ensure that they are mapped according to best practices that meet the company’s requirements
• Develop performance reports for the Directorate against set performance metrics and provide recommendations based results
• Provide system support and guidance for staff in understanding and following various business and system processes activities
• Develop and review policies and procedures pertaining to Business Support and propose amendments when required
• Define Directorate objectives and monitor them through to completion using KPIs as needed
• Provide Business Analysis when required
• Carry out duties related to suppliers management including: suppliers evaluation, suppliers audit, suppliers classification
• Act as a mentor, counsel and guide for the team, and foster a healthy working environment and team spirit
• Provide administrative support to the Head of Business Support, including Directorate monthly report preparation
• Provide business support to Procurement departments
• Act as procurement focal point for other Directorates like IT, Finance, etc.
• Build custom reports using Oracle
• Coordinate and compile budgetary requirements of the department and report deviations to the Head of Business Support
Drilling Engineer Libya
Senior Drilling engineer
Location: Tripoli, Libya
Salary: Competitive rates.
Our clients who are a leading operator with assets internationally, are seeking an experienced Drilling and workover engineering to be based in Tripoli.
You will be responsible for Supervising Drilling and workover engineering at the office by ensuring correct management of all drilling activities. Responsible for the safe and efficient drilling, workover and completion of Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Conduct morning calls and review morning reports with the Drilling and workover and completion Manager, Discusses future Engineering and operations plans with Drilling and workover and completion Manager and Supervisor to optimize and eliminate problems.
• Communicate effectively with the Drilling and workover Supervisor and Drilling and workover Engineer to ensure that all technical specifications of the Drilling and workover Program and Drilling and workover Manual are met with strong focus on Reservoir, Production, and Geological objectives.
• Provide technical trouble shooting when problems occur on the drilling rig.
• Conduct meetings service providers, to increase the efficiency of the service.
• Monitor drilling expenditures daily with the goal of drilling the most cost-effective wells possible.
• Review equipment planning with Drilling and workover Supervisors and the Material & Logistics Coordinator to ensure timely equipment arrivals and to eliminate equipment overstocking.
• Encourage and support HSE training and implementation of new procedures and guidelines.
• Prepare monthly drilling Engineering reports and review the operations reports
• Technical review of all drilling programs and final well reports.
• Document operations risk assessments and DWOPs.
• Prepare technical specifications and evaluations during the procurement process of the Drilling and workover rig and all Drilling and workover services.
• Conduct after actions reviews, section reviews and incorporation of lessons learned to enhance learning efficiency of the organization.
• Able to make and manage the drilling and workover budget and invoices (CAPEX and OPEX).
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
• You will have ideally 12 years' experience in drilling and workover operations and engineering. Strong understanding of drilling engineering
• Experienced user of Landmark Software Package (Openwells, Camposs, Data Analyzer Casing stress, Casing Check, Wellplan, WellCat, and DrillWorks), WellView software and Windows office, Word, Excel, Power point.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Adapts easily to well conditions and immediate situations
• Works well in high stress situations
• Ability to communicate with all levels of organization
• Experienced Domestic/International traveler
Data specialist Bahrain
AM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Data Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in banking and credit card business area
• Should have Master degree in statistics (preferably Ph.D. in statistics)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading financial organizations in Bahrain.
Oil and GAS equipment specialist Saudi Arabia
OIL & GAS wellhead Equipment and Valves Specialist
High-energy, reliable and dedicated oilfield service technician with over 19 years’ experience working in start-up projects utilising extensive knowledge and skills for first rig installation. Hands-on experience in working independently to install new products and conduct equipment repairs with zero rig lost time for customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets. Instrumental in providing apt ‘project support’, as required, for all new projects, including: attending design review of equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting in project factory acceptance tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel. Skilled in assuring all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and function prior to beginning each job. Effective communicator fluent in English and Portuguese. Expert in recording critical dimensions to assemble work and obtain/create product running procedures.
â–ªInstallations, Repair, maintain equipment and Troubleshooting â–ª Performing Visual Inspections â–ª Training and Coaching â–ª Quality Assurance â–ª Root Cause Failure Analysisâ–ª Problem Assessment and Identification â–ª Preventative/Predictive Maintenance â–ª Performance Monitoring â–ª High Quality Customer Service â–ª Complex and Difficult Tests â–ª HS&E Policies and Procedures â–ª Administrative and Inventory Tasks â–ª Installations in Hazardous Areas â–ª* HS&E Policies and Procedures Administrative and Inventory Tasks
Installations in Hazardous Areas* Material handling equipment (conveyors, belts, chains etc) Process pressure systems (including bolting/torque techniques)
Lifting, rigging and slinging
Working at height, scaffolding and confined space entry work
KEY SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
*Building Effective Relations/Custom Specifications – At Ge Vetco (Costumer- Chevron) – Successfully performed ESP and different types of activities including Production API Valves repair, completion, and spading and wellhead nipple for five years with zero downtime. Effectively maintained collaborative working relations with customers to facilitate ongoing business and communication with the company’s representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, function fit and critical dimension measurements. Completed a Tally book/other form to communicate procedures, spare parts requirements, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
ï‚§ Reducing Downtime/Quality Standards/ Equipment and Tools Proficiency – At Ge Vetco – Instrumental in ensuring integrity of multimillion-dollar oilfield equipment to avoid downtimes by also maintaining visual aspect of oilfield site to promote cleanliness thereby enhancing the company’s safety record.
System administrator Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Sr. System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 7+ years of experience managing IT systems and technologies.
• Strong experience in Hyper-V & VMWare
• Should have experience in veritas backup solution
• Knowledge in Veeam backup
• Basic knowledge in networking
• Basic knowledge in Linux OS
Assistant manager Qatar
Assistant Manager - Intellectual Proporty
CANDIDATES BASED IN QATAR / GCC WITH PREVIOUS IP EXPERIENCE ONLY.
Reports to the Country Manager and
Interacts primarily with the operations staff to ensure operations are running smoothly.
Interacts with the Business Development Team and Key Accounts Team as related to client/new client needs.
Supports all operational issues through consultation.
Manages client complaints and needs.
Plays a key role in the development and maintaining of the IPMS system
Provides training for new and transferred staff
Prepares argument letters
Responsible for all opposition and counter-statements up to and including trademark and patent hearings
Liaises with clients and Ministries as needed
Conducts trademark and patent bulletin watch notices
Conducts trademark and patent searches
Handles all conditional and rejection decisions
Performs translation of legal texts (English-Arabic and vice versa)
University degree, preferably in law or applied sciences and relevant 5+ years IP experience
Direct supervisory experience
Exceptional attention to details
Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English