Middle East Jobs
Oracle Specialist Qatar
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Functional Support Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Functional Support Specialist with experience in I-supplier & E-tendering.
• Develop and review Procurement procedures and recommend process improvement initiatives
• Analyze and review current business process regularly and propose and implement automation solutions
• Assist in identifying the performance monitoring metrics (KPIs) for the directorate and ensure that it is in line with the overall objective of the company and bench marked to best practice standards.
• Assess and improve system functionality to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Procurement process
• Resolve issues related to Oracle E-tendering solution
• Assist in mapping business processes of Procurement Directorate and ensure that they are mapped according to best practices that meet the company’s requirements
• Develop performance reports for the Directorate against set performance metrics and provide recommendations based results
• Provide system support and guidance for staff in understanding and following various business and system processes activities
• Develop and review policies and procedures pertaining to Business Support and propose amendments when required
• Define Directorate objectives and monitor them through to completion using KPIs as needed
• Provide Business Analysis when required
• Carry out duties related to suppliers management including: suppliers evaluation, suppliers audit, suppliers classification
• Act as a mentor, counsel and guide for the team, and foster a healthy working environment and team spirit
• Provide administrative support to the Head of Business Support, including Directorate monthly report preparation
• Provide business support to Procurement departments
• Act as procurement focal point for other Directorates like IT, Finance, etc.
• Build custom reports using Oracle
• Coordinate and compile budgetary requirements of the department and report deviations to the Head of Business Support
System administrator Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Sr. System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 7+ years of experience managing IT systems and technologies.
• Strong experience in Hyper-V & VMWare
• Should have experience in veritas backup solution
• Knowledge in Veeam backup
• Basic knowledge in networking
• Basic knowledge in Linux OS
Telecom technician Qatar
Telecom technician for Qatar Based ELV company.
The candidates should have an experienced in Structure cabling systems, Crimping, Testing as well in fiber optic also.
Please apply only technicians , we no need engineers !
The candidate if selected he has to ready for travel to qatar,
Data specialist Bahrain
AM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Data Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in banking and credit card business area
• Should have Master degree in statistics (preferably Ph.D. in statistics)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading financial organizations in Bahrain.
Oil and GAS equipment specialist Saudi Arabia
OIL & GAS wellhead Equipment and Valves Specialist
High-energy, reliable and dedicated oilfield service technician with over 19 years’ experience working in start-up projects utilising extensive knowledge and skills for first rig installation. Hands-on experience in working independently to install new products and conduct equipment repairs with zero rig lost time for customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets. Instrumental in providing apt ‘project support’, as required, for all new projects, including: attending design review of equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting in project factory acceptance tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel. Skilled in assuring all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and function prior to beginning each job. Effective communicator fluent in English and Portuguese. Expert in recording critical dimensions to assemble work and obtain/create product running procedures.
â–ªInstallations, Repair, maintain equipment and Troubleshooting â–ª Performing Visual Inspections â–ª Training and Coaching â–ª Quality Assurance â–ª Root Cause Failure Analysisâ–ª Problem Assessment and Identification â–ª Preventative/Predictive Maintenance â–ª Performance Monitoring â–ª High Quality Customer Service â–ª Complex and Difficult Tests â–ª HS&E Policies and Procedures â–ª Administrative and Inventory Tasks â–ª Installations in Hazardous Areas â–ª* HS&E Policies and Procedures Administrative and Inventory Tasks
Installations in Hazardous Areas* Material handling equipment (conveyors, belts, chains etc) Process pressure systems (including bolting/torque techniques)
Lifting, rigging and slinging
Working at height, scaffolding and confined space entry work
KEY SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
*Building Effective Relations/Custom Specifications – At Ge Vetco (Costumer- Chevron) – Successfully performed ESP and different types of activities including Production API Valves repair, completion, and spading and wellhead nipple for five years with zero downtime. Effectively maintained collaborative working relations with customers to facilitate ongoing business and communication with the company’s representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, function fit and critical dimension measurements. Completed a Tally book/other form to communicate procedures, spare parts requirements, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
ï‚§ Reducing Downtime/Quality Standards/ Equipment and Tools Proficiency – At Ge Vetco – Instrumental in ensuring integrity of multimillion-dollar oilfield equipment to avoid downtimes by also maintaining visual aspect of oilfield site to promote cleanliness thereby enhancing the company’s safety record.
Restaurant farm hotel is seeking an experienced chef.
The restaurant and hotel is family owned and is located in one of the most beautiful part. The restaurant has an à la carte menu which consists mostly of local products. This is a small restaurant with a great kitchen and great staff.
We are looking for a chef that can work well in a team and take directions. Applicant must be a fast learner and be able to adjust quickly. Applicants are required to speak English.
Wages are according to collective agreements in Iceland. Accommodation is available.
HR Manager Oman
Job Title Senior HR Manager
Discipline Human Resources - 0201
Manager position title
Senior HR Manager
Main Purpose of the Role
The senior HR Manager is the first point of contact for HR topics, including recruitment, learning and development, employee relations issues, talent management and compensation and benefits.
The senior HR Manager works with managers to translate the HR and business strategies into tactical, practical and applied HR operational activities that support the achievement of CCP´s strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment & Selection
- Partnering with the hiring manager and recruiter to:
- Identify recruitment requirements and options
- Create/revise job and person specification
- Identify and agree the optimum and most cost-effective approach for attracting the best candidates
- Conducting behavioral-based interviews
- Participation in candidate selection and offer negotiations
- Acting as the first point of contact for employee questions on compensation and benefits
- Co-ordination of annual salary reviews with managers in alignment with CCP´s processes and within required timeframes
- Ensuring efficient and continuous performance management and regular performance assessments with managers in alignment with CCP´s processes and within required timeframes
- Advising and assisting managers with addressing performance issues and conducting disciplinary interviews in compliance with CCP procedures and legal process
- Partnering with the business to identify future skill sets required to achieve CCP´s business strategy
- Partnering with the business to identify training and development needs and implement a learning offering to improve individual and business performance
- Partnering with the business to build a culture of ongoing performance management and development.
Business Analyst Qatar
- Business Analyst Qatar
- 48 month contract / .$120,000 package PER YEAR USD
An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join a prominent division of this large listed group. Currently experiencing strategic re-organisation, this is an excellent time to join their progressive finance team and add significant value to the performance of a key business unit.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide senior executives with analysis and commercial advice on a variety of initiatives and new projects. Specifically you will be required to assess and report on areas including supply chain, capital expenditure, sales margins, budgets and corporate planning. Additionally, as directed by management, you will be required to conduct ad-hoc analysis on specific projects highlighting areas of financial inefficiency. It is expected that you will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by generating innovative solutions and challenging existing ways of doing business.
CA/CPA qualified, you demonstrate first-rate analytical ability and commercial acumen, with experience gained ideally within a large corporate FMCG or Retail group. Proactive by nature, you show initiative in managing issues through to resolution and can actively challenge stakeholders on business performance. You have outstanding communication and negotiation abilities with the ability to influence commercial decision-making.