Middle East Jobs
Retail Supervisor Kuwait
A successful, growing, award winning business renowned for ‘keeping it simple’; we are looking for an outstanding Senior Supervisor who will lead and inspire their team with speed, energy and enthusiasm.
Key to the role of a Senior Store anager is the ability to instill the Iceland passion, alongside your Store Manager - #PowerofFrozen - in your team, maximise their potential and be pivotal to the ongoing successful Iceland story.
We are hands on retailers, who thrive on the daily challenges, responsibilities and ownership to deliver the best standards and service on the high street through our teams to our customers.
System administrator Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Sr. System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 7+ years of experience managing IT systems and technologies.
• Strong experience in Hyper-V & VMWare
• Should have experience in veritas backup solution
• Knowledge in Veeam backup
• Basic knowledge in networking
• Basic knowledge in Linux OS
Restaurant farm hotel is seeking an experienced chef.
The restaurant and hotel is family owned and is located in one of the most beautiful part. The restaurant has an à la carte menu which consists mostly of local products. This is a small restaurant with a great kitchen and great staff.
We are looking for a chef that can work well in a team and take directions. Applicant must be a fast learner and be able to adjust quickly. Applicants are required to speak English.
Wages are according to collective agreements in Iceland. Accommodation is available.
Telecom technician Qatar
Telecom technician for Qatar Based ELV company.
The candidates should have an experienced in Structure cabling systems, Crimping, Testing as well in fiber optic also.
Please apply only technicians , we no need engineers !
The candidate if selected he has to ready for travel to qatar,
Job description: As one of the three fascias of the Green Wing Group, ANOTAH is part of the proud heritage that dates back to when the chairman Mr Ihsan Al Tahan opened the first Green Wing shop in Kuwait. Built on a passion for fashion, ANOTAH was established in 1998 by a five way sibling business partnership with the foresight of providing inspiring collections that was tailored to fit the unique taste of the new-age modest Middle Eastern women.
A lifestyle brand that transforms the latest trends into accessible fashion, ANOTAH works on the basis of creativity and authenticity. Our product offerings diversify to include womenswear, children’s wear and teens along with bags and accessories that inspire with experimental designs. The brand is the fashion destination for stylish modest urbanites and is synonymous with curated collections of relevant reasonably priced designs.
From a single store in Kuwait, ANOTAH has grown to over 25 stores across the Middle East including KSA, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. ANOTAH is also geared up to build a strong online presence at ANOTAH.COM as well as begin its foray into more locations across the Middle-East and Europe.
ANOTAH is currently looking for the below positions:
Senior Merchandising Planner
Customer Care Support
5-10 years experience
Bachelor's Degree Holder
Structural Engineer Oman
Santiago Calatrava seeks experienced STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS and CAD SPECIALISTS to work on unusual and demanding international building and bridge projects in our Head Office
You will have extensive experience in the design or drafting of buildings and/or bridges. All Candidates should be fluent in English and must be eligible for employment
Engineering Candidates will be Chartered, Professional Engineers or have equivalent status. Candidates proficient in the use of Sofistik, SAP2000 or Cubus software suites will be treated preferentially.
CAD Specialists that can demonstrate high levels of proficiency in Revit Structure, Inventor and Dynamo will be treated preferentially.
Should these opportunities be of interest to you, please apply with accompanying letter and CV
Oracle developer Bahrain
Oracle Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Experienced Oracle Developer like forms builder, reports builder (Oracle 10G).
• Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages.
• Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
• Basic working knowledge on Unix as a developer
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
• Experience in developing custom reports, maintaining and supporting issues in existing standard reports.
• Understanding of data model for Oracle 12 different modules in financials and supply chain.
• Expertise in development of Interfaces using standard Interfaces through APIs, Interface tables and data loading.
• Experience in Change Management, Incident Management and Release Management is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Upgrades and Testing in R 12
• Experience in preparation of technical documentation, user manuals & training.
Responsible for developing and maintaining of Oracle forms, reports, interfaces, customizations and to report to the Director, Project Manager, and assigned Project Execution Team as directed by Director.