Middle East Jobs
HR Manager Oman
Job Title Senior HR Manager
Discipline Human Resources - 0201
Manager position title
Senior HR Manager
Main Purpose of the Role
The senior HR Manager is the first point of contact for HR topics, including recruitment, learning and development, employee relations issues, talent management and compensation and benefits.
The senior HR Manager works with managers to translate the HR and business strategies into tactical, practical and applied HR operational activities that support the achievement of CCP´s strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment & Selection
- Partnering with the hiring manager and recruiter to:
- Identify recruitment requirements and options
- Create/revise job and person specification
- Identify and agree the optimum and most cost-effective approach for attracting the best candidates
- Conducting behavioral-based interviews
- Participation in candidate selection and offer negotiations
- Acting as the first point of contact for employee questions on compensation and benefits
- Co-ordination of annual salary reviews with managers in alignment with CCP´s processes and within required timeframes
- Ensuring efficient and continuous performance management and regular performance assessments with managers in alignment with CCP´s processes and within required timeframes
- Advising and assisting managers with addressing performance issues and conducting disciplinary interviews in compliance with CCP procedures and legal process
- Partnering with the business to identify future skill sets required to achieve CCP´s business strategy
- Partnering with the business to identify training and development needs and implement a learning offering to improve individual and business performance
- Partnering with the business to build a culture of ongoing performance management and development.
Business Analyst Qatar
- Business Analyst Qatar
- 48 month contract / .$120,000 package PER YEAR USD
An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join a prominent division of this large listed group. Currently experiencing strategic re-organisation, this is an excellent time to join their progressive finance team and add significant value to the performance of a key business unit.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide senior executives with analysis and commercial advice on a variety of initiatives and new projects. Specifically you will be required to assess and report on areas including supply chain, capital expenditure, sales margins, budgets and corporate planning. Additionally, as directed by management, you will be required to conduct ad-hoc analysis on specific projects highlighting areas of financial inefficiency. It is expected that you will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by generating innovative solutions and challenging existing ways of doing business.
CA/CPA qualified, you demonstrate first-rate analytical ability and commercial acumen, with experience gained ideally within a large corporate FMCG or Retail group. Proactive by nature, you show initiative in managing issues through to resolution and can actively challenge stakeholders on business performance. You have outstanding communication and negotiation abilities with the ability to influence commercial decision-making.
Oil and GAS equipment specialist Saudi Arabia
OIL & GAS wellhead Equipment and Valves Specialist
High-energy, reliable and dedicated oilfield service technician with over 19 years’ experience working in start-up projects utilising extensive knowledge and skills for first rig installation. Hands-on experience in working independently to install new products and conduct equipment repairs with zero rig lost time for customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets. Instrumental in providing apt ‘project support’, as required, for all new projects, including: attending design review of equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting in project factory acceptance tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel. Skilled in assuring all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and function prior to beginning each job. Effective communicator fluent in English and Portuguese. Expert in recording critical dimensions to assemble work and obtain/create product running procedures.
â–ªInstallations, Repair, maintain equipment and Troubleshooting â–ª Performing Visual Inspections â–ª Training and Coaching â–ª Quality Assurance â–ª Root Cause Failure Analysisâ–ª Problem Assessment and Identification â–ª Preventative/Predictive Maintenance â–ª Performance Monitoring â–ª High Quality Customer Service â–ª Complex and Difficult Tests â–ª HS&E Policies and Procedures â–ª Administrative and Inventory Tasks â–ª Installations in Hazardous Areas â–ª* HS&E Policies and Procedures Administrative and Inventory Tasks
Installations in Hazardous Areas* Material handling equipment (conveyors, belts, chains etc) Process pressure systems (including bolting/torque techniques)
Lifting, rigging and slinging
Working at height, scaffolding and confined space entry work
KEY SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
*Building Effective Relations/Custom Specifications – At Ge Vetco (Costumer- Chevron) – Successfully performed ESP and different types of activities including Production API Valves repair, completion, and spading and wellhead nipple for five years with zero downtime. Effectively maintained collaborative working relations with customers to facilitate ongoing business and communication with the company’s representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, function fit and critical dimension measurements. Completed a Tally book/other form to communicate procedures, spare parts requirements, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
ï‚§ Reducing Downtime/Quality Standards/ Equipment and Tools Proficiency – At Ge Vetco – Instrumental in ensuring integrity of multimillion-dollar oilfield equipment to avoid downtimes by also maintaining visual aspect of oilfield site to promote cleanliness thereby enhancing the company’s safety record.
Chemical Engineer Switzerland
Powder Project Engineer, will have his/her initial focus on powder manufacturing, and uses good engineering practices to improve product production processes with regards to safety, health, environmental, quality, and productivity, while minimizing wastes and costs.
He/she will evaluate, develop, and implement powder manufacturing and processing routes.
He/she typically serves as a member of the facility leadership team and possesses a thorough understanding of standards, concepts, practices, and procedures for powder production operations.
The process engineer is responsible to initiate and lead design of experiments (DoE), explore new powder manufacturing routes and technologies, establish process procedures and work instructions, write process specifications.
He/she supports the R&D laboratory, product portfolio manager (PPM) in various engineering and administrative aspects from maintaining process documentation, carrying out audits but also preparing quotations for experimental powders to customers.
Capable of improving and enhancing the correlation between process parameters & powder characteristics by various manufacturing techniques.
Enhance the powder yield by way of re-designing equipment, nozzle and other aspects. Explore ways of improving production/operations powder manufacturing process
Explore powder manufacturing technologies, keep abreast of cutting edge powder manufacturing technologies and equipment
Generate engineering reports, status reviews and presentations.
Design and direct the testing or control of processing procedures. Gather process data. Analyze process capabilities and efficiencies.
Analyze root causes, non-conformances, and/or complaints. Implement corrective and preventive actions to eliminate to recurrence using quality and engineering toolboxes.
Plan and implement laboratory operations for the purpose of developing material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives, as necessary.
Guide technical staff engaged in developing materials for specific uses in projected products or devices.
Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process or product design objectives.
Interact with managers, supervisors, co-workers, and customers in a positive-friendly manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
B.S. / Master’s Degree Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Chemical Engineering or related discipline that has demonstrated equivalency.
At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Mechatronic project and/or powder manufacturing
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be fluent in English.
Be able to work with complicated mathematical formulas.
Actively participate in continual improvement activities.
Must be able to work well within a team.
Must have proficient computer skills using CAD software (Solidworks), Windows
Software engineer Bahrain
Software Development Engineer: Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products. Most companies should be able to match to a specific software development engineer position. Use this position if company does not breakout software development positions such as Software Engineer (Applications) (5141-5146) or Software Engineer (Systems) (5161-5166).
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards- Knowledge and experience in specific areas of engineering- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies- Proficient in technology and development - Familiarity of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices- Follow standard engineering principles and practice- Creative and analytical approach to problem solvingResponsibility and Interaction:- Responsibility: - Responsible for a mix of structured and unstructured tasks- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems- May work with teams across the company in problem solving and design effortsInteraction: - Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within the Business Unit as required- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities- Participate as an important contributor to team projects
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Assistant manager Qatar
Assistant Manager - Intellectual Proporty
CANDIDATES BASED IN QATAR / GCC WITH PREVIOUS IP EXPERIENCE ONLY.
Reports to the Country Manager and
Interacts primarily with the operations staff to ensure operations are running smoothly.
Interacts with the Business Development Team and Key Accounts Team as related to client/new client needs.
Supports all operational issues through consultation.
Manages client complaints and needs.
Plays a key role in the development and maintaining of the IPMS system
Provides training for new and transferred staff
Prepares argument letters
Responsible for all opposition and counter-statements up to and including trademark and patent hearings
Liaises with clients and Ministries as needed
Conducts trademark and patent bulletin watch notices
Conducts trademark and patent searches
Handles all conditional and rejection decisions
Performs translation of legal texts (English-Arabic and vice versa)
University degree, preferably in law or applied sciences and relevant 5+ years IP experience
Direct supervisory experience
Exceptional attention to details
Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English
System administrator Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Sr. System Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 7+ years of experience managing IT systems and technologies.
• Strong experience in Hyper-V & VMWare
• Should have experience in veritas backup solution
• Knowledge in Veeam backup
• Basic knowledge in networking
• Basic knowledge in Linux OS