Lab Technicians Dubai
Responsible to do the tests in laboratory and related Activities ,Update Document Submittal. Ensures that raw materials used by production and the subsequent products have passed the specified quality requirement.
Job Type / Category
• Diploma in Civil or Any Bachelor Degree
• With 3 to 5 years experience in laboratory testing of Soil, Aggregate, Block, Interlocks.and Abrasion Resistance.
• Regular Routine Inspection of Plant Operations ,Production and Update Mix design as well.
• Follow up Calibration of Batching Plant and Lab Equipments.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command over the English language (verbal and written).
• Advanced knowledge of Computer applications; MS Word etc
Lab Technician Dubai
Lab Analyst Dubai
Lab instructor Dubai
The candidate should hold an MS degree from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Communications Engineering with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in Communications Labs at the undergraduate level The candidate should have hands-on and teaching experience in the following areas: Analog communication systems Wireless and digital communications Antennas and microwaves. CAD tools including MATLAB, PSPICE. Experience in the following areas is desirable: Digital signal processing. Control systems. SALARY $4500US
Lab Technicians Dubai
New facility in the UAE is expected to open in 2014, we are looking for staff now, we need several lab technician with qualifications and 2 plus years experience, we offer a good salary packages which include relocation
Clinical Trial Associate Dubai
- above 35 years old
- more than 10 years clinical experience
- OR nurse with experience in different surgery specialty: General Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiothoracic and Microsurgery
- preferably with working experience in UK hospital/ Europe
- Professional and outspoken personality
- Conduct clinical trial with key hospitals within designated countries / regions
- Conduct presentation and investigator meeting in key hospitals.
- Execute and monitor clinical trial project within the projected timeline, which include arrangement for product samples to hospitals, provide training to clinical team in terms of clinical trial monitoring and compilation of clinical data from clinical trials conducted.
- Manage product enquiries/ complaints arises during the clinical trial period.
- Work in collaboration with principal company and country partner in managing product enquiries and align with product-to-market marketing activities and other projects.
- Work as intermediary person between principal company and key specialist in hospitals.
Medical Laboratory Technician Dubai
Required License: Registration with the local Medical board
Education: Masterâ€™s in Medical Laboratory Science / Micro-Biology / Bio-technology/ Medical Pathology / Bio-chemistry (Any other related Disciplines)
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Current clinical laboratory concepts, techniques and practices used in moderately complex testing.
Laboratory equipment used in moderately complex testing.
Current quality control and quality assurance concepts, standards and practices.
Proper safety precautions and procedures utilized in handling all types of laboratory specimens, reagents, chemicals and hazardous waste.
Current training techniques and customer service skills.
Phlebotomy techniques, specimen handling and specimen integrity issues.
Laboratory and medical terminology (Pathology/Cytology/Molecular).
Employee must demonstrate basic computer skills. salary is negotiable
In this pivotal role as a senior medical advisor you will have the opportunity to assist with the development of new compounds of which there is a robust product pipeline. Your focus will be to build strategic relationships with key opinion leaders within oncology and the medical community as a whole. In addition a major focus will be supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive key messages to various stakeholders, working with CRAs to lead the compound process development and assisting with regulatory affairs matters.