Dental Technician Dubai
A reputed dental laboratory in Dubai UAE needs a dental technician who can work as a marketing for the laboratory.
We preferred an Arabic lady with pleasing personality with experience in Sales/Marketing and in dental technician work.
You can send your CV
Lab Technician Dubai
Qurum Business Group
Female Laboratory Technician (Valid DHA License holder)
A leading Medical Healthcare Centre is urgently hiring a Female Lab Technician in Dubai , UAE.
Desired candidate should be a holder of a valid DHA License alongwith a minimum of 2 years of experience in UAE with a reputed Medical Centre.
Nationality : Indians and Filipinos.
Age : Upto 30 years to 35 years.
Salary : 6500 AED.
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their CVs
In this pivotal role as a senior medical advisor you will have the opportunity to assist with the development of new compounds of which there is a robust product pipeline. Your focus will be to build strategic relationships with key opinion leaders within oncology and the medical community as a whole. In addition a major focus will be supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive key messages to various stakeholders, working with CRAs to lead the compound process development and assisting with regulatory affairs matters.
Lab Technicians Dubai
Responsible to do the tests in laboratory and related Activities ,Update Document Submittal. Ensures that raw materials used by production and the subsequent products have passed the specified quality requirement.
Job Type / Category
• Diploma in Civil or Any Bachelor Degree
• With 3 to 5 years experience in laboratory testing of Soil, Aggregate, Block, Interlocks.and Abrasion Resistance.
• Regular Routine Inspection of Plant Operations ,Production and Update Mix design as well.
• Follow up Calibration of Batching Plant and Lab Equipments.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command over the English language (verbal and written).
• Advanced knowledge of Computer applications; MS Word etc
You will work in a sophisticated laboratory prepare samples and undertake routine, ad hoc and project specific analyses of work in progress, final product and raw materials. You will then provide value added interpretation of the results and participate. As such you will be a key link in improving performance and assisting in bringing new products to market
Laboratory Chemist Dubai
1. BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
2. More than 7 years of Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
3. Wide range of knowledge in quality control
4. Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
5. Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
6. Monitor laboratory supply levels
7. Perform a variety of special projects as assigned
8. Provide lab training to plant personnel on proper lab methods, procedures, and techniques
9. Perform related duties as required
10. At least have been in a supervisory position
11. Computer literate
12. Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
13. High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
14. Be capable of making systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions