Engineering technician Dubai
We are hiring now, apply if this job fits you, Fixed Term rotating roster which includes weekends and nightshift
Lab Technicians Dubai
New facility in the UAE is expected to open in 2014, we are looking for staff now, we need several lab technician with qualifications and 2 plus years experience, we offer a good salary packages which include relocation
Medical Laboratory Technician Dubai
Required License: Registration with the local Medical board
Education: Masterâ€™s in Medical Laboratory Science / Micro-Biology / Bio-technology/ Medical Pathology / Bio-chemistry (Any other related Disciplines)
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Current clinical laboratory concepts, techniques and practices used in moderately complex testing.
Laboratory equipment used in moderately complex testing.
Current quality control and quality assurance concepts, standards and practices.
Proper safety precautions and procedures utilized in handling all types of laboratory specimens, reagents, chemicals and hazardous waste.
Current training techniques and customer service skills.
Phlebotomy techniques, specimen handling and specimen integrity issues.
Laboratory and medical terminology (Pathology/Cytology/Molecular).
Employee must demonstrate basic computer skills. salary is negotiable
Lab Analyst Dubai
Are you a lab analyst with 5 years experience , then please apply now, we are opening a new lab here in Dubai and require great staff to join us
W e offer all benefits and a salary of 9000 AED per month, send in your application
Team Lead Laboratory Fragrances Samples Production
As a Team Leader, ensure that every technician/compounder works following our processes.
Manage and distribute workloads. Supervise the production of the laboratory and be in constant contact with our internal customers to make sure their requirements are met.
Daily update and analyze our KPIs (production, capacity, qualityâ€¦).
Responsible of operating and controlling the Cobra machine to make sure performs efficiently.
Responsible for providing a detailed production scheduling in order to ensure the best service to the customers.
Planning execution following stock parameters defined in HQ.
Responsible for analyzing and providing the future resources planning accordingly with the demand to the laboratory production area to facilitate and optimize the production efficiency.
Manage the operators to produce all the workload planned to be done during the shift
Analyze the shift capacity vs workload planned, to ensure everything is doable.
Update and analyze our KPIs (productivity, dosage quality, capacityâ€¦).
Check that everything is being done with our standard procedures.
Aromacis and SAP Key user.
Prepare and plan the production schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation.
Verify material availability of all components prior to releasing work orders to production.
Lab Analyst Dubai
Are you qualified with a degree, do you have al least 4 years exerience, then please apply, you will perform duties of budgets and stocks.
Laboratory Chemist Dubai
1. BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
2. More than 7 years of Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
3. Wide range of knowledge in quality control
4. Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
5. Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
6. Monitor laboratory supply levels
7. Perform a variety of special projects as assigned
8. Provide lab training to plant personnel on proper lab methods, procedures, and techniques
9. Perform related duties as required
10. At least have been in a supervisory position
11. Computer literate
12. Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
13. High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
14. Be capable of making systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions