Clinical Trial Associate Dubai
- above 35 years old
- more than 10 years clinical experience
- OR nurse with experience in different surgery specialty: General Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiothoracic and Microsurgery
- preferably with working experience in UK hospital/ Europe
- Professional and outspoken personality
- Conduct clinical trial with key hospitals within designated countries / regions
- Conduct presentation and investigator meeting in key hospitals.
- Execute and monitor clinical trial project within the projected timeline, which include arrangement for product samples to hospitals, provide training to clinical team in terms of clinical trial monitoring and compilation of clinical data from clinical trials conducted.
- Manage product enquiries/ complaints arises during the clinical trial period.
- Work in collaboration with principal company and country partner in managing product enquiries and align with product-to-market marketing activities and other projects.
- Work as intermediary person between principal company and key specialist in hospitals.
Laboratory Chemist Dubai
1. BSc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
2. More than 7 years of Extensive experience in a lubricant and petroleum industry.
3. Wide range of knowledge in quality control
4. Internationally established standard test methods / testing techniques and instrumental analysis
5. Research applicable in particular to testing of crude oil / condensate & petroleum products
6. Monitor laboratory supply levels
7. Perform a variety of special projects as assigned
8. Provide lab training to plant personnel on proper lab methods, procedures, and techniques
9. Perform related duties as required
10. At least have been in a supervisory position
11. Computer literate
12. Very Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
13. High level of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
14. Be capable of making systematic decisions and be able to generate alternative solutions
Team Lead Laboratory Fragrances Samples Production
As a Team Leader, ensure that every technician/compounder works following our processes.
Manage and distribute workloads. Supervise the production of the laboratory and be in constant contact with our internal customers to make sure their requirements are met.
Daily update and analyze our KPIs (production, capacity, qualityâ€¦).
Responsible of operating and controlling the Cobra machine to make sure performs efficiently.
Responsible for providing a detailed production scheduling in order to ensure the best service to the customers.
Planning execution following stock parameters defined in HQ.
Responsible for analyzing and providing the future resources planning accordingly with the demand to the laboratory production area to facilitate and optimize the production efficiency.
Manage the operators to produce all the workload planned to be done during the shift
Analyze the shift capacity vs workload planned, to ensure everything is doable.
Update and analyze our KPIs (productivity, dosage quality, capacityâ€¦).
Check that everything is being done with our standard procedures.
Aromacis and SAP Key user.
Prepare and plan the production schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation.
Verify material availability of all components prior to releasing work orders to production.
Trainer/ Nurse Dubai
Bilingual (English & Arabic) Female Trainer/Nurse needed for Hygiene Products Company with ability to travel. Preferably married & above 40 years old.
Medical Laboratory Technician Dubai
Required License: Registration with the local Medical board
Education: Masterâ€™s in Medical Laboratory Science / Micro-Biology / Bio-technology/ Medical Pathology / Bio-chemistry (Any other related Disciplines)
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Current clinical laboratory concepts, techniques and practices used in moderately complex testing.
Laboratory equipment used in moderately complex testing.
Current quality control and quality assurance concepts, standards and practices.
Proper safety precautions and procedures utilized in handling all types of laboratory specimens, reagents, chemicals and hazardous waste.
Current training techniques and customer service skills.
Phlebotomy techniques, specimen handling and specimen integrity issues.
Laboratory and medical terminology (Pathology/Cytology/Molecular).
Employee must demonstrate basic computer skills. salary is negotiable
Paints Lab Assistant Dubai
Paints Lab Assistant at Dubai
Qualification intermediate /Graduation (Science).
Experience prefer in manufacturing Paints/ water base paints/ painting
Abilities to read and follow written and verbal directions are essential, good if computer friendly.
Email your update CV
Internal Medicine Specialist
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SPECIALIST IN INTERNAL MEDICINE TO BE DESIGNATED IN ONE OF THE HIGH END MEDICAL CENTER IN DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
SPECIALTY: INTERNAL MEDICINE
JOB LOCATION: DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 YEARS POST BOARD - INTERNAL MEDICINE (AMERICAN BOARD OF INTERNAL MEDICINE PASSER)
*Preferrably FEMALE however male candidates will also be considered.
*Assistance in DHA License Application (NO EXAM NEEDED IF YOU'RE AN ABIM PASSER)
*Competitive TAX FREE salary
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED ASAP.
Qurum Business Group
Female Laboratory Technician (Valid DHA License holder)
A leading Medical Healthcare Centre is urgently hiring a Female Lab Technician in Dubai , UAE.
Desired candidate should be a holder of a valid DHA License alongwith a minimum of 2 years of experience in UAE with a reputed Medical Centre.
Nationality : Indians and Filipinos.
Age : Upto 30 years to 35 years.
Salary : 6500 AED.
Eligible candidates can apply by sending their CVs