Housekeeping Supervisor Dubai
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR Dubai
Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
Coordinates work activities among departments.
Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
The suitable candidate must be/have a:
Experience :- 5 + years experience as Pathologist
Qualification : MBBS,Dcp/MD As Pathologist
Dental nurse Dubai
Florida Dental Clinic is hiring Female Dental Assistant / Registered Nurse for full day or half day work.
Interested candidates can send their resume to us
Kindly note we are located in Sharjah Al Khan Area, only apply if you are willing to work in Sharjah Al Khan area.
Registered Nurses Dubai
A dental clinic in Business Bay has job vacancy available for immediate hiring
Available position: Registered Nurse (female)
Candidate should be energetic and speak fluent English. Preferable to be on husband visa, live in Dubai and hold DHA eligibility.
Basic salary Aed 6500 per month (plus health insurance and annual bonus)
Floor Manager Dubai
ground floor manager.
We are looking for a professional Ground Floor Manager for our medical facility
hold many responsibilities in overseeing the well-functioning of medical facility, including its staffing, financing, policymaking, and patient care. manager works diligently to ensure the needs of the clinic as well as its physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals are met.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Dubai
One of the reputed Medical center based in Dubai is looking for consultant Plastic surgeon to join immediately, offering an attractive salary package plus other benefits. Kindly submit your CV to immediate Interview call-back.
Consultant Ophthalmologist Dubai
The Consultant Ophthalmologist is responsible for the Medical care of assigned patients. He/she serves in a consultative manner as required in the Ophthalmology cases as well as performing surgical procedures.
Perform investigations and management of patients with diseases, disorders and injuries, such as Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Glaucoma, Cataracts and other problems related to the eye.
Provide particular expertise in performing Excimer Laser and LASIK procedures.
This is a part time or full time job. Depends on your availability.
We are looking for ophthalmologists to work on percentage basis.
De Novu Institute is looking for a
Full-time Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to join its team.
Job description & main responsibilities:
- Mainly developing personalized weight loss meal plans for customers, based on their health conditions, anthropometry and weight loss target; this taking into consideration inputs from other team members and in a structured environment
- Development and/or adaptations of suitable food recipes
- Continuous improvement of food products’ database, finding appropriate food exchanges that are locally available
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing nutritional information when required
- Provide occasional inputs for social media campaigns
- Possible participation in educational events for customers.
- Should hold a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Eligible for or holding a DHA license is mandatory.
- Previous experience in the field of Weight Management for Adults / Teenager is an advantage, but Junior Registered Dietitian will be considered as well.
- Good knowledge of a variety of cultural food habits and customs.
- Curiosity for and / or creativity in diverse cuisines.
- Having an open-mind on alternative weight loss protocols.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a well-organized manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with usual IT tools (Excel, Word, Outlook...).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month