Dietitian/Nutritionist/Slimming Consultant required for a well-known Medical Centre based in Sharjah.
About us -
Bhatia Medical Centre established in 1971 is one of the earliest medical centers in Sharjah and well known among the community we are based in. We offer a wide range of services including General Practice, Gynecology and Specialist Dental Clinic supported with diagnostic facilities like pathology laboratory and imaging under one roof.
- Should be able to independently counsel/work with patients on nutrition requirements, meal plans, weight management etc.
- Assist in developing a slimming programme.
Candidates should be MOH registered and be fluent in Arabic.
Interested Candidates please email CV
Nurses: Female and with or without Homecare experience however with a DHA license/Eligibility letter.
2. Nursing Supervisor: To manage a team of 8-10 nurses and should have the relevant DHA qualifications.
Specialist Radiologist wanted for Government Hospital in Ajman.
No night calls.
Extra half day off besides weekly Off.
We are hiring for our new physiotherapy center for admin post. Candidate should have experience of healthcare industry and should be familiar with insurance.
Job Role :
Administration, billing and ensuring efficient day to day operations.
Keep track of all department key performance indicators & activate quality improvement project.
Ensure adherence to clinic policies & procedures by all staff coming under his responsibilities.
Planning Marketing and Communication Services..
Ensure employee induction and continuing education & development
Support the implementation of the Marketing Plan to maximize new business development
Identify new business opportunities throughout the UAE.
Support ongoing Sales activities
Promote the center and increase patient numbers
Speech Therapist Dubai
Urgently looking for speech therapist HAAD licensed with experience in UAE. Interested candidates send cv
• Overall responsibility for the Company's MOH licensing issuance and compliance
• Obtaining all product relevant permits and registrations locally and abroad
• Handling adverse events
• Shipments clearance with UAE MOH A to Z
• Responsible for inventory stocktaking and monitoring
• Responsible for non-product purchasing
• Administrative work as needed and assigned by management
• A Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science
• Valid UAE MOH License
• Knowledge of UAE regulatory regulations and procedures is a plus
• Valid DHA License is a plus
• Valid UAE drivers license is a plus
• Good computer applications user
Specialist Dermatologist Dubai
Job Title : Specialist Dermatologist
Client: One of the major health care centres in Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 35000 to AED 40000 per month + 20% incentives
- Should have a valid DHA Licence/ DHA Eligibility letter
- Should be ready to join immediately.
- Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
- Record patients' health histories
- Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
- Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
- Instruct interns or residents in diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
- Conduct clinical or basic research.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
- Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
Pharmacist Medical Representative
Pharmacist Medical Representative, Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Medical
Pharmacist Medical Representative required for a multinational pharmaceutical company. Competitive package depending on qualifications and experience