Dubai Jobs - Urgent Jobs - Page 8
Click Here to see all Jobs
Commercial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment Supplier are looking for a DRAFTSMAN, PROJECT MANAGER, SALESPERSON, TECHNICIAN
-With experience in Kitchen Equipment
-Good interpersonal skills
Interested Applicants may email their CV’s
Send resume: email@example.com
NIGHT Club Vacancies in Abu Dhabi---------
opening two Night Clubs in Abu Dhabi. One Club will be in Le Meridien Hotel and other is at Sheraton Hotel. Both Clubs will be opening at the end of this month. Both these properties are under ADNH and we are the tenants. All Employment Visas will be provided by ADNH
We are in need of Service Staff for both these Clubs and immediately
Please find the requirement of Staff given below.
1. Hostess 8 nos
2. Club Supervisor 4 Nos
3. Bartenders 8 Nos
4. Waitress 15 Nos
5. Waiter 10 Nos
6. Bouncer 6 Nos
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Naval Ship Building Director Dubai
Our client is a ship builder in the Middle East who also supplies life support services which are recognized for its quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness. The company now specializes in the construction, repair and refit of Naval, Military and Commercial vessels by boosting an impressive portfolio of build and refit projects. Moreover, the company is widely recognized for carrying out its projects in Steel, Aluminum Alloy and High Tech Composite Materials according to the most stringent international standards.
Key Result Area
To provide leadership and support to the COO through implementing the company’s vision, mission and strategy as well as leading, directing and controlling the company to achieve the annual plan on time, with quality, within budget constraints as well as in a standard and consistent way.
Strategy Formulation, Implementation and Planning
As a member of the senior management team, participate in the development and refinement of the company’s overall vision and strategy and contribute to the overall process of corporate management and decision making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability and returns to its shareholders.
In conjunction with the senior management team, lead the implementation of the strategy in line with the company’s vision, mission and corporate objectives.
Ensure that the strategy is translated into annual operational business plans and the performance is monitored annually to ensure business plans are in line with the overall strategy.
Guide and support department heads through consistent review and periodic meetings to ensure implementation of the strategic goals.
Champion the process of effective leadership to manage direct reports’ performance, recruitment and development, and to raise their awareness towards the mission, vision, strategy and values to ensure high level commitment towards the company.
Budgets and Plans
Direct the preparation and consolidation of the budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/ revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Lead and direct the management of change through continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account international leading practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
Monitor the market and the changes in the ship building industry to identify trends and new clients as well as adapt the company’s service offerings to market demand.
Manage ongoing key customer relationships to support the successful completion of projects, as well as ensure critical customer issues are handled carefully to avoid affecting long-term relationships
Naval Ship Building Operations
Ensure that all Company and customer vessels are delivered on time, cost efficiently and as per client expectations as well as international ship building standards.
Supervise and guide all operations related to test & trials, ILS & training and combat systems in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
Monitor, supervise and advise all Managers through regular meetings to sign off on achieved milestones and ensure progress updates, management of company specificities and resolution/ anticipation of issues so that company are delivered at the utmost quality.
Collaborate with the COO and his direct reports in order to ensure timely and cost efficient manpower planning and allocation for the company requirements.
Participate on a regular basis in IPT forums to align expectations and requirements so that the company are delivered within set timeframes, quality standards and budgets.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Direct the development and oversee the implementation of company policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls in order to ensure that the company’s activities are fully integrated and delivered to best practice and industry standards
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Direct the compliance of all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, delivery of high quality products/ services and a responsible environmental attitude.
Ensure that all operations reports are completed timely and comply with international principles of corporate governance and standards, the company policies and standards.
Communication & Working Relationships
Internal: COO, Head of Department, Senior Management, Finance, HR
External: Suppliers and Contractors, Customers, Classification Societies
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent with preferably a Master’s Degree.
15 years of experience in the ship building industry including at least 5 years as the head of and operational department, and specific experience preferably in the GCC.
Experience in managing suppliers and contractors
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of general market and competitors’ offerings
· Knowledge of naval/ commercial ship building and repair techniques, processes and disciplines
· Ship system commissioning skills
· Ability to manage P&L and generate annual budget plans
· Decisiveness and judgment
· Strategic thinking
· Ability to drive organizational climate/culture
· Ability to drive energy and resilience to make a step change in the performance of the business
· Entrepreneurial awareness
· Customer focus
· Risk management skills
· Business development skills
· Problem solving skills
· Communication and presentation skills
· Interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Planning and organizing skills
· Leadership and teamwork skills
· Mentoring and coaching skills
Send resume: email@example.com
Restaurant Manager Dubai------
As a Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent guest and team member experience. A Restaurant Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage restaurant operations
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the restaurant team
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to food and payroll
• Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
• Develop menus with other members of Food & Beverage team
• Accountable for monthly stock takes
• Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
• Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
• Be environmentally aware
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Management experience in Food & Beverage essential
• Able to meet financial targets
• Ability to comply with all Food & Beverage brand standards
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Willingness to develop team members and self
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
• Broad knowledge of current food trends in luxury market
• Ability to Speak, Read & Write Arabic
• Proficiency in other languages would be an advantage
• Tax free salary
• Medical insurance
• Transportation to and from work
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer with 2 plus years experience wanted for real estate firm in Dubai, salary is negotiable
Send resume: email@example.com
The Thought Factory------
We have a requirement for an European, Arab & Asian Models (Male & Females) and Boy/Girl for an upcoming photo shoot !!
Male & Female Models (Age 25-35 yrs.)
Children Boy/Girl (8-10 yrs.)
This is a photo shoot for FMCG product for leading MNC.
Experience and available candidates – having met the requirements:
– please send in your CV/Portfolio along with 4-5 picture, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
FEMALE PROCUREMENT OFFICER DUBAI-----
Career minded Procurement Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team player”
1 Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
2 5 years’ experience in marine field
3 Familiar with local market
4 Software skills
5 English language
6 Familiarity with international Quality Standards
7 Ability to plan, develop and establish long and short-range procurement and contracting plans
8 Good analytical, financial skills
9 communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES
1 Managed procurement processes.
2 Prepared RFPs, tenders and purchase orders.
3 Worked in preparing and executing contract mechanisms.
4 Ensured maintenance of procurement data.
5 Provided training to improve departmental procurement procedures.
6 Developed and updated procurement and lease-related materials.
7 Implemented and maintained policy and procedure documentation.
8 Stocks inventory if required
9 Maintain dept. quality standards
Send resume: email@example.com