Digital architect Dubai
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Digital Architect for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
Be a key contributor to the Technology team, and ensure strong partnership with business and technology team to provide technical direction and solutions for a range of digital banking products. Manage and lead the design and development of solution Architecture, including delivery. Bring a product mindset and technical leadership in the production of technical solution designs, high quality functional specifications and other technical/documentation to ensure timely product delivery with high quality user experiences. Accountable for enterprise architecture and broader solution architecture and integration of Doha Bank's internal and vendor based IT solutions, working with colleagues from across the business units.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
• University graduate with a Degree in computer science, computer engineering, Electronics/Communication engineering or a related field of study.
• 7+ years of experience – profiles with extensive BFSI experience with knowledge of both legacy systems & new age digital platforms and products.
• 7-10 years of extensive BFSI experience within Digital delivery environments such as mobile, web & social with the full software development life-cycle knowledge using traditional and agile methodologies
• Experience of Enterprise architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, and other integration
• methodologies, ideally for Financial Services
• Experience with maintaining legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that
• accompany that environment
• Experience in the developing API-based and Service Oriented architecture
• Experience in leading architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be highly beneficial especially in relation to data tools
• Experience with the architecture of mission critical, high transaction volume environments – like Core Banking, CTL, TMS, transactional RDBMS systems and high capacity data warehouse environments
• Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to): Java, C#, VB, .NET, ASP.Net, Enterprise Integrations (middleware, ETL, API etc.), Oracle EXAdata, VDI, Customer Experience Platform, Treasury Management Systems, Content Management and Customer Relationship Management systems
• Knowledge of ISO Standards and Best practice frameworks ITIL, etc.
• Banking and Finance applications
• Retail and Wholesale banking operations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
• Working knowledge of popular EPM tool, with extensive knowledge in MPP
Skill Set required:
• Should have very good experience in AVAMAR back up software
• Should have good experience in DR system recovery management.
• Should have experience in TSM (Tivoli storage Manager).
Experience required: Minimum 4 years
IT administrator Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks designed to ensure company’s IT network, security systems and servers are in tip-top shape.
Manage the IT Service Desk and be the first line of contact for all group employee requiring IT Support.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining the company's ERP System, Cloud, IT network, servers and security systems.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our employees encounter
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Install and test computer-related equipment
• Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
• Complete general IT administrative tasks.
• Obtain hardware and software quotes
• Purchase hardware and software following set procedures
• Advise IT Support Staff of all relevant hardware/software deliveries across countries
• 10+ years of experience
System Engineer Dubai
You will deal with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of servers and softwarecx
Yopu will also handle the full installation, maintenance and repair of software such as norton, Trend Micro anti-virus products and other related products
You will have good Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy and related software and service
You will be qualified with CCNA or a related qualification
Disaster Recovery Consultant for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
DR Knowledge and Experience
Managing and Maintaining DR
Windows / Unix
DR Drill Management
Knowledge of Compliance Standards.
Dot Net Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
4-5 years of minimum experience
Strong Experience on .net platform (2012,2013)
Strong Experience in SQL Server Technology
Strong Experience in ASP .Net technology
Strong Experience in developing and implementing complex web applications.
Strong Experience in developing and implementing Web services
Strong Experience in developing and implementing work flow based applications.
Strong Experience in developing/customizing Java Scripts
Strong Experience in developing HTML5 based applications
Strong Experience in developing JQuery, CSS with Andriod or IOS development skills
Strong Experience in designing and developing complex databases using Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle.
SQL Professional Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on reporting, data migration and dashboards.
• Design, develop and deploy BI solutions, including data integration solutions, dashboards, KPI’s, scorecards, and reports
• Works with stakeholders to identify trends, aggregate data and build visually appealing reports in Power BI, AWS quick sight, or other BI tools.
• Builds SQL ETL routines to move, cleanse and prepare data for reporting
• Design and develop databases and perform data extraction
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Development of high-quality database solutions
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
• Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
• Collaborate with front-end developers, designers, and architects to integrate user experience elements
Experience working with Power BI
Hands-on experience with business intelligence
Hands-on Experience creating BI Dashboards
Solid knowledge/usage of Structured Query Language (SQL).
Solid knowledge/usage of Crystal Reports, and other similar business intelligence tools.
Experience working with database systems such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server
Proven work experience as a report or BI developer
Proficiency and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Solid knowledge of Excel and other database tools.
Excellent analytical and time management skills
Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
An ability to work remotely and use conference and collaboration tools effectively
BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or relevant work experience
EMC Storage Specialist for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 4 Years of experience in EMC Storage.
• Should have experience in VMAX 40 and VNX.
• Should be able to handle things independently.
• Should have experience in datacenter migration.
• Should have experience in Banking
Terms and conditions: