Software Engineer Dubai
If you joined us today as a software engineer, here are some of the projects/opportunities that you would work on:
Experiment with new web analytics technologies and build prototypes with the latest Google Analytics APIs
Build custom analytics solutions for our customers.
Here is what we are looking for:
Understanding of web analytics technologies, tagging and cookies is a major plus
Knowledge of PHP is a must, Python is a plus
Understanding of Amazon Web Services, specifically: EC2, RDS, VPC is a major plus
Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Keen interest in becoming an awesome software engineer. You must live, eat and breathe technology.
High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
To learn more about us, check out our YouTube Channel
SAP Project manager Qatar
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP Project Management for our Qatar operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
Should have Minimum 5+ years of SAP PM experience.
Experience in Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar
Oracle Professional Dubai
1. Strong understanding of UCM core capabilities (set up, configuration &customizations)
2. Good hold on setting up Metadata, Security Model in UCM
3. Strong knowledge of Data migration to UCM system
4. Technical expertise of UCM web center and UCM10gR3
Experience Required: 4+Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume
Security Experts Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Enterprise Security Expert for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
BS in Computer Science or related field.
CISSP, GIAC, CIA, CISM, CRISC and other international security certifications are desirable.
10+ years of progressive experience in information technology in terms of systems, applications, networks. Preferred last four years in system security architecture and design.
Experience should include security network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
Knowledge of information security standards in terms of data confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets such as desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
Hand on and knowledge with Routers, L3 switches, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention systems, Applications infrastructure System
Strong knowledge with systems coding, security analysis, Data Modeling and Data base management
Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation) interpersonal and consultative skills are desirable.
Expert level working knowledge of multiple security specific product solutions (such as network vulnerability scanners, application vulnerability scanners, password complexity testing tools, data encryption solutions, web site filtering tools, anti-virus prevention, firewalls, etc.)
Strong working knowledge of application development principles and related security best practices
Strong debugging skills in the areas of networking, application development, and web development
Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients
Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
The Enterprise Security Expert is mainly responsible for protecting and securing enterprise information technology assets by establishing and enforcing system controls. Determining business requirements and defining appropriate security controls throughout systems, applications and network infra-structure. Plan, design, architect and propose security solutions to meet business requirements, following international security standards and best practices. Review system and application Vulnerability scans and penetration tests results, recommends security remediation
IT Engineer Dubai
we are Growing IT Services Company dealing with Server, Storage, and Security Products.
We are currently recruiting highly skilled & motivated IT-Engineer
Engg. Graduate, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA
Min 2 years working exp. in medium to large size organizations.
Proficient in installation, configuration, and administration of servers, with the ability to support IT infrastructure spanning multiple locations.
Applicants having excellent communication skill that meets the above requirement and if you can join immediately please send your CV.
Network engineer Dubai
The scope of security architecture and network security administrator is the following
• Define, document and implement the security architecture for Nawah including but not limited to the following:
• Authentication & authorization Account administration controls (provisioning, segregation of duties, validation, attestation, etc)
• Auditing of critical security related events
• Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the system and data.
• Provide security architecture and advice in support of Nawah application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects to ensure the integrity of the architecture.
• Develop and maintain a security architecture.
• Address security throughout the development lifecycle.
• Assess project requirements related to application security, network, including correlation with ENEC/Nawah security policy and standards.
• Identify architectural and other security risks associated with the solution, and compensating controls where necessary.
• Identify any gaps in existing Nawah security infrastructure to meet project requirements, work with the Nawah Management to identify and roadmap solutions.
• Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
• Responsible for a broad range of security tasks, including the day-to-day security administration of network security devices, as well as the management of technologies, such as firewall, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, data loss prevention, antivirus, anti-spam, antispyware, and security information and event management (SIEM) tools.
• Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network security component policies.
• Ensure network security best practices are implemented through auditing: router, switch, firewall configurations, change control,
Application support engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for HPS PowerCARD Application Support Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Should have 4 years of experience in HPS power card application support
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 1 month
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
A leading European Consultancy with a niche in the finance software sector is looking to build upon its early success in the marketplace by recruiting additional talented software development professionals who are keen to either pursue or increase the pace of their Consulting career. They are seeking bright, articulate, outgoing, entrepeneurial candidates with solid C / C++ systems development backgrounds of generally between 2 and 6 years. Candidates with 4 years or more of commercial IT experience are unlikely to be considered by this particular organization. It is essential that you have a numerate degree from a Tier One university, These roles are client-facing and involve the design and implementation of the firm's own product at all levels. A willingness to be flexible and do whatever work is required, be it low or high level, is considered essential, as is the ability to progress through the company into senior level, leadership positions.