Oracle Developer Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Oracle Apex Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Software development
• Solid Oracle developer 2000 (forms, reports, graphics), exposure on 10g forms/reports and above.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in developing application using ORACLE APEX
• Well-versed in Oracle database structure and possesses skills to create objects independently Strong PL/SQL and SQL skills.
• Experienced in making SDLC related documents.
• Innovative, self-learner and a team player.
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• User requirement documentations.
• Application development and trouble shooting in Oracle platform.
• System development using PL-SQL, SQL, forms and reports
• Developing application test cases, Testing and recording the test cases
• User training on the applications- Delivery of projects on time, budget and quality.
Solutions Architect Dubai
We are looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM Solution Architect to partake in implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 Projects. This truly unique opportunity requires a mature, career-oriented individual able to lead 2-4 Dynamics CRM developers, Consultants and is committed to delivering on time with high quality. Must work well under tight deadlines. In return, the right candidate will be provided with a stable work environment, a true team environment, a structured career path, growth and satisfaction that come from keeping his/her skills up-to-date by working with the latest technologies, paid certification fees, access to an experienced mentor/coach and much more
.Net Developer Dubai
Bachelor’s degree holder or higher
Must have minimum 3 years of progressive experience in development/programming
Certifications will add value but are optional
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong background in Microsoft technologies
Experience in developing web and desktop based applications
Webservices, WCF services & windows services.
Object Oriented Design concepts, Design Patterns
Should have worked in applications with Oracle DB backend. Good to have SQL Server knowledge as well.
Should have knowledge in DB table design fundamentals, indexing, stored procedures etc.
Added Advantage: Java programming,
Added Advantage: Experience in Hardware Device integrations
Added Advantage: Experience in Biometrics.
Added Advantage: Experience in Silverlight
Test engineer Dubai
looking for Senior Test Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
5 years of experience in testing activities
• Support the Regional IT Test Manager to set up, to develop and maintain IT solution testing capability, processes, and tools supporting business strategy and operations.
• Be in charge of operational test activities (design and execution) during project releases and follow up on test progression.
• Identify and propose areas of improvement (e.g. automation).
• Assist Regional IT Test Manager to transform IT testing model
• Support and train current testers to use HP QC/ALM tool
• Create test cases and scenarios from the functional specifications of the new released software and process
• Prepare and create test data of the testing scenarios and their dedicated chronograms
• Perform testing as specified in the test documentation usually over several test cycles (including regression testing, etc.)
• Document test and verify results HP QC/ALM
• Ensure that :
o High quality and appropriate test conditions, scripts and data are produced
o Test automation scripts are effective and meet project requirements
o All problems records have the correct owner to ensure resolution is obtained
o Identify the reasons why a problem record occurred
o Work closely with the Regional IT Test Manager to ensure the smooth running of the testing phase
o All project members are aware of progress / issues that occur within the testing phase. An effective issue escalation route is in place
Support Engineeer Dubai
Required urgently for Jebel Ali based company network support engineer who has at least 3 years experience in UAE as customer support.Send your CV, salary is negotiable by employer
Helpdesk agents dubai
Helpdesk Coordinator Male
• Answer all the requests received through phone, emails, and walk-ins and ensure that proper delivery of the request is meet through the standard and policies of the Company.
• Proper escalation of calls and convey to the designated person
• Logging and keeping of records of queries
• Creating LPO and Invoices for RTM Works
• Following up with the vendors/suppliers on the order request.
• Keeping and Updating all records for LPO/Invoices/Clients' Database/AMC Contracts/Vendors/Service Reports/Materials,etc…
• Handling and processing all petty cash transactions
• Sending invoices and make follow up calls to Clients on pending payments
• Monitor all AMC Contract expiry dates and due payments
• Filing, scanning, binding and printing of specific documents
• Make payment collection on a regular basis
• Updating all receivables
• To issue receipts and deposits all received cash/cheques
• Prepare payment vouchers related to various revenue and expenses
• Submit and Update all payment transactions to the Accounts Department
• Preparing Minutes of the meeting
• Make monthly summary report for all Unpaid/Paid Invoices
SAP Consultant Dubai
AM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SAP PLM Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Should be strong in SAP PLM (Product Life-cycle Management)
Should be Strong in Plant Maintenance who has completed minimum 3 full life cycle projects
Should have Quality Management (QM) and Project System (PS) experience
Should have knowledge on DMS & MM
Should be fluent in Arabic language
SharePoint Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
4-5 Years of minimum experience
Strong Experience in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 development
Strong Experience in Server object model
Strong Experience using .net reflector with SharePoint
Knowledge and experience on object model changes in SP2013
Strong Experience in REST
List Services Calls