Sales agents Dubai
• Selling OTC products and Prescription Drugs to prospective customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• UAE driving license
Sales Professionals Dubai
At Designer Indya, we promote Luxury Inbound Indian Holidays to the international market. Designer Indya is catering travel partners from South East Asia, Middle East and Africa for our Inbound venture. Designer Indya.com also empowers RezLive.com with 1600 + Indian hotel allocations and extends the facility to book Indian Hotels online. Our detailed itinerary and package module allows International partners to send their booking requests online and customize their packages and inclusions through "book your own tour".
With innovation of technology Designer Indya has huge presence online attracting large traffic of B2B as well as retail consumers seeking for their customized Indian holiday experience. For more information about product visit www.designerindya.com and about organization visit www.traveldesignergroup.com
Position: Asst. Manager â€“ Sales
Candidate will have to cover B2B market & generate branding and product positioning of Designer Indya in UAE Market
Create new business opportunities and affiliations for Designer Indya
Support, and client training to existing clients on Designer Indya
Developing new business and generating new sales lead
The candidate will be responsible for sales of Travel related services to Travel Agents
Following up on existing quotes and inquires with Travel Agents
Candidate should have knowledge of local travel trade.
Basic computer knowledge along with experience of using MS Office, Emails and Internet
Good communicating skills and able to write, work and communicate individually on emails
Good knowledge of destinations, agents & hotels in UAE.
Candidate worked in outbound travel agencies, IATA Certified will be given preference.
Candidate should have valid UAE driving license
Storekeeper - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
One of the leading Metal Industry Company based in Dubai is seeking for a qualified Store Keeper with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industry within the UAE and/or Gulf Region.
• Candidate with metal industry experience preferred
• Material Requirements Planning MRP and applying MRP for cost effective inventory management.
• Codification and standardization of materials.
• Flexible and responsive to changing priorities.
• To ensure, in accordance with company's policies and procedures, to carrying out of the warehousing and stock control activities in order to guarantee the economic availability of equipment's and materials.
URGENT Sales Merchandiser
- Develop / implement merchandising plans (for assisting in the marketing and promotions of foods at the clients’ – grocery stores – locations)
- Promote and market food products via store displays
- Use visual techniques to attract customers to their food products
- Assist with billing and pricing of food products and client food orders
- Act as the primary contact between employers and store clients
- Take inventory, removing expired/damaged products, replacing products
- Meet with store managers on re-ordering products
- Assist in marketing and sales strategies and producing goals for employers and clients
- Assist with selecting food products during seasonal times
- Assist in surveying stores and forecasting products and sales
- Address customer complaints or issues / maintain high customer service levels
Retail manager Dubai
Retail Shop Manager with good customer service background
>age between: 25 to 35 years old.
> Must have at least 2 years retail working experience.
> Must have strong customer service working experience.
> Able to handle the shop its staffs and other responsibilities to the shop.
> Able to implement rules given by top management and stick to them.
> Able to resolve internal issue as well as problem with customers.
> Able to reach staff how to be organized. Extremely organized, efficient, intelligent, and tough, with good attitude towards work and result oriented.
Sales Professional Dubai
Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing individual with an entrepreneurial bent of mind? Someone who is driven and can take ownership of your targets and set your own lofty benchmark in result oriented sales? If so, you’re the person we are looking for to lead our sales in a Dubai based water company. You must have at least 5-6 years of experience in sales preferably in a similar industry , manage an independent team and an understanding of the Dubai marketplace .Please contact us with your resume, salary negotiable by employer
Sales Reps Dubai
Sales Representatives and Managers
We are a highly successful and growing international company with award winning products in the Personal Development and Leadership Training education industry. We are selling in 50 countries and are establishing our sales teams all over.
Are you frustrated with the income out there and want to jump into an opportunity with much higher possibilities. We pay up to $5,000 (USD) per sale. We offer high value products and high income potential.
Do you find it harder to work for a boss, or to do the 9-5, or want a better work/personal life balance, or want to personally travel and take your work with you?
Our opportunity is for self-motivated, big thinkers who are motivated to be successful. Create your own self-employment, your own business working through and with us. Work from home, set your own hours, and control your own income. Start part time or full time.
No experience necessary. We bring on people from all situations, from all backgrounds, whether they had a sales background or not, and work with them to be highly successful. Sales people are trained not born!
We provide the products, the structure, the training, the motivation, and a community of supporting fellow marketers. You provide the willingness to reach for the $100k/year income and the diligence to follow our simple program.
• Potential to earn an executive level income part time from home.
• Full training & support from experienced professionals
• Work from home with your laptop & phone
• Leadership Development / Personal Development Industry
• Simple 3 Step System
• Ability to earn immediate income
• Unlimited income potential / highly profitable
• Fun, rewarding & engaging