Retail sales Dubai
Looking for a female candidate who has experience in retail trading industry, preferably related to toys and ladies accessories. This position will be based in Dubai.
Industry: Retail sales
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Al Barsha, Dubai
Salary: To be discussed after the interview
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Type: Full Time
1) Good communication skills. (Should be Proficient in English, Arabic will be an added advantage)
2) Friendly disposition.
3) Ability to sell.
4) Diligent, attentive to details, able to execute instructions without errors.
5) Ability to work hard
6) Energetic & Presentable
7) Result oriented
Symcor Luxury & Retail Warehouse
Retail Supervisor Dubai
We are seeking a experienced retails supervisor to run the luxury good dept, you will have experience working with suppliers and distribution, please send in your resume, salary starts at 11,000 AED per month
J & B Perfumes
Sales Executive Dubai
Urgently looking for full time Sales Executive
The Sales Executive should be ambitious, extremely organized with proactive attitude. The ideal candidate should demonstrate superb sales and business development skills.
. Highly organized with a \"can do\" attitude
. Demonstrate history of meeting sales goals
. Must have 2 - 3 year sales experience (experience of Perfume Industry are preferred)
Job description: A well-known Arabic Brand Retail company is looking for experience Merchandiser with the following qualification;
• Filipino Nationality
• Male or Female Preferably Single
• Age between 24-30 years old
• 2-3 years Merchandiser experience
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Arabic
• Pleasing personality & excellent personal organization
• Computer literate
• Passion for the retail industry
• Comfort with shifting and physical work
• Team Player
• Pride in achieving individual targets
• Flexible and punctual
1. Complete the product ordering cycle by
• Check the product availability, generating PO’s from the store manager
• Coordination with the salesman on charge for the order delivery schedule
• Loading the products and deliver it to the store
• Merchandising the product on the store shelves insuring targeted visibility and accessibility.
2. Responsible for products Implementation (Shelf, off shelf and promotion)
• Take contracted spaces, required spaces, Fill the displays, and Keep the shelves neat and tidy.
• Defend existing display spaces.
• POS Materials installation (Shelf Talkers, Danglers, Wobblers, Pallets Skirts, …)
• Keep all the products in the warehouses of customers properly arranged at all times.
Retail Assistant Dubai
Urgently required female retail assistant
Our company is looking for a Retail Assistant with the following qualifications.
ï‚§ Greeting customers who enter the shop.
ï‚§ Be involved in stock control and management.
ï‚§ Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
ï‚§ Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
ï‚§ Stocking shelves with merchandise.
ï‚§ Answering queries from customers, including email quotations.
ï‚§ Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
ï‚§ Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
ï‚§ Balancing cash registers with receipts.
ï‚§ Dealing with customer refunds.
ï‚§ Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
ï‚§ Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
ï‚§ Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
ï‚§ Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
ï‚§ Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and
fraudulent credit cards etc.
ï‚§ Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
ï‚§ Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The candidate must be proficient in MS Office and must speak fluent English.
Sales Consultants Dubai
We are looking to hire energetic, self-driven and positive goal oriented Advertising Sales Consultant's with min 5+ years’ experience in UAE.Preferably from Digital Online Advertising Background. Establish and maintain strong relationships, acquire new clients, liaise between prospective clients and internal departments, acts as a primary point-of-contact for new clients and conduct sales with prospective customers. Perform sales activities on new prospective accounts and negotiates sales price, discounts in consultation with the line manager’s. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers. Submits orders by referring to official price lists, packages and product specifications and features. Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicate this information to related team members, establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. Participate and support in Exhibitions, workshops, seminars, conferences, trade fairs when required, prepare and carry out presentations, seminars where relevant and/or requested. Submitting paperwork, reports in a timely and accurate manner to the senior management, Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Follow-up and processing of Advertising material and client related information.Submittal of all client/order necessary valid information.RequirementsMin 5+yrs of experience in Online / Digital / Media Advertisement / Space selling in UAE.Preferably with UAE Driving License and those who can join to our Sales team immediately.