Salesman in a Hypermarket Dubai
Be friendly, courteous and cooperative with other store associates.
Responsible for maintaining standards according to the Front End Standard Practice Manual, maximizing sales through excellent customer service and minimizing shrink through proper utilization of Standard Practices.
Scan a customer’s order and handle the payment transaction.
Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience. Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards.
Ensure that any damaged or expired products are reported and removed from shelves
Perform cashier duties by handling cash, credit and check payments
Attach pricing labels to items before placing them on shelves
Ensure that the produce section is replenished with fresh items continuously
Manage customers’ refunds and returns
Qualification & Skills
Education - Plus 2
Ability to communicate with the customers.
Ability to meet production standards established by the Hypermarket.
1400 AED per month
Salary: ﷼1,400.00 /month
Sales Executive Dubai
We are hiring for Sales Executive for our Client in Dubai.
Profile : Sales Executive ( Retail)
Location : Abu Dhabi
Salary AED 1000 + 200 ( Food)
Nationality : Indian
Qualifications: 12th and above
Good English Speaking Skills
Experience in Sales Preferred.
Junior Coordinator Dubai
Junior Sales Coordinator
-Arabic and English speaking
-Direct sales experience
-0-3 years of work experience in marketing or sales
-freshgraduate's may apply
-minimum undergraduate degree.
Salary: 6000 -7500 AED
Outdoor Sales Agents Dubai
Description : Company is looking for Outdoor sales agents, the Applicant must have the following qualification: - At least 2 years UAE experience as an Outdoor Salesman - Good knowledge in UAE Market - With valid UAE driving license - Good knowledge in UAE roads If you have the qualifications as above mentioned, please email your CV
Al Boom Diving
Retail Manager Dubai
Renowned Dive Centre in the UAE is looking for a Retail Manager, with heavy GCC retail background. Must be an outdoor enthusiast with a taste of adventure and passionate about the job. Applicant must be a holder of valid UAE driving license, and a strong swimmer or a scuba diver. Excellent command of English language, both written and oral preferred.If you got what it takes, send your CV
Sales Development Representative
InfoTrust is a fast-growing, profitable and incredibly fun company to work for headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. We are one of the leaders in web analytics and digital marketing with clients representing some of the best known brand names. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and highly motivated sales professional to join our team in our Dubai office.
Our promise to you. Youll have a chance to work on amazing things that you could not work on anywhere else if you are not already an experienced veteran with a proven track record
Customer Sales Officer Dubai
job Description :
An opportunity has arisen to join a Food Retail outsourcing company based in Sharjah, who are looking for experienced Customer Relation Officerto join their ever growing team. As a Customer Relation Officer you will be working in a busy inbound call centre taking customer enquiries, processing orders, checking products availability. You will also be dealing with returns via telephone, post and e-mail communications. All Customer Relation Officers would ideally have previous experience within a call centre or similar environment. You must have good customer service skills, an excellent phone manner and a comfortable PC user. This is a fast paced call centre, which is committed to providing a high level of customer service, in a friendly working environment and positive management team. As an Executive you must be able to accurately understand the customer’s requirements, process information using your own initiative and prioritise your workload. Your day to day tasks will include,•Responding to inbound calls from customers and clients•Processing order details onto the in house computer system•Checking product availability •Liaise with international customers and clients – providing a first class service•Liaising with internal and external departments to ensure the dispatch of productsAccurately processing information is essential, so attention to detail is necessary. To support this, the ideal candidate should have a good understanding of numeracy and literacy. This role requires close liaison with other functions within the business, so strong communication skills at all levels both written and verbal will be important. The ability to work alone and as part of a team is essential.Comprehensive training will be given and on-the-job support will be provided.The hours for these Customer Relation Officers roles will be full time over a combination of hours available across Sunday to Saturday between 7:30am and 1:30 am.You must be able to work in your assigned shifts for up to 6 days/48 hours a week and be flexible to cover additional hours if required.
• Must have proficiency in Arabic and English language
• Provide customer services in efficient and accurate manner meeting all targets\\KPIs.
• Should be a self-motivated individual, having desire to achieve goals and enjoys providing utmost service of excellence.
• Should be a quick learner and possess the ability of multi-tasking
• Problem solving/trouble shooting skills
• Comfortable interacting with both customers and team members
Retail manager Dubai
The responsibility of the Retail & Marketing Coordinator is to ensure that the below responsibilities are covered as contribution to the brand’s success:
1. Ensure that the retail operations run smoothly:
• Be in charge of the logistics of the boutique (opening, closing, book cleaning, etc.)
• Build relationship with clients. (Inform them about new products, events etc.)
• Consolidate daily and monthly turnover
• Help to build forecasts
• Order and prepare wrapping materials
• Inventory management
2. Lead the Marketing activities for the brand:
• Help to build the Marketing Plan
• Once validated, be the leader of its execution
• Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it
• Coordinate product development projects
• Coordinate the CRM program
• Propose and coordinate the pop-ups
• Update the brand’s catalogue and line-sheet
• Keep the website updated (city guidies, including e-commerce)
• Elaborate monthly sales report
• Anticipate stock levels (forecast) and place orders to the factories
• Prepare personalisation options according to the Marketing calendar
• After-sales service coordination
• Coordinate image events and PR
• Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released
• Build a database of clients with different segmentations (potential clients, clients,
• loyal clients, etc.).
3. Help to the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
• Required from the candidate:
• Have a retail background
• Have a passion for quality and perfection
• Have a sense for art, beauty and luxury