Real Estate & Property
Forest Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Should have solid knowledge and understanding of the UAE Market
> Strong communication skills
> Customer Relations Expertise
> Holds a valid UAE driving license
> Computer literate
> RERA Certification is a PLUS
> At least 1 year experience in Real Estate
> Proven Sales track record
> Should be a graduate and possess High School Diploma/Certificate
WHAT WE OFFER:
> 60% Commission
> Full Medical Health Insurance
> Luxury Office in Dubai Marina Plaza – Dubai Marina
> Incentive Schemes in Place
> Competitive Commission Structure
> Full Back Office Support
> Latest technology and CRM Software
> Professional Photographer
> Career Progression
> Exposure in websites all around the world and best position within the local Real Estate Portals!
> Training and Skills development
Top Homes Real Estate
Property Consultant with Salary plus Commission Dubai
We are currently looking for smart, professional and productive Property Consultants to join our active team.
The candidate who have previous experience in Real Estate as an Agent and have the below requirement will be qualified for interview.
• RERA certificate (is a must)
• Driving license with Car (is a must)
If you feel that you meet the above and ready for the challenge send your CV
Tala Bay Properties
Property Sales Consultant Dubai
Minimum experience: 2 years in the Dubai real estate market.
- Produce a steady flow of new sales and rental leads through personal referrals., gain new properties and new business in the market, by providing exceptional customer service
- Shall be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Worked with targets
- Has strong database, connections & networking
- Very capable with the ability, drive and determination needed to succeed in winning business and creating opportunity
- Extensive knowledge of collecting information about a property, estimating its value and then promoting it for sale or lease
- An excellent communicator who can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team
- Good Computer Skills and has knowledge of CRM
- Presentable at all times and well-dressed, salary negotiable
Real Estate Agents Dubai
RE/MAX UAE is on its way to becoming one of the key players in Dubai’s real estate market. We are bringing the real estate business into new heights and we need key players to join us in our success story.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are the largest global real estate network with over 96,000 agents in 97 countries.
- Competitive commission structures of up to 80%
- Lucrative compensation packages and benefits
- Extensive Marketing and Administrative Support
- International lead generation system
- Industry leading Training & Development
- Timely commission payment
- Tie up with leading Developers
- Modern conveniently located offices with a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Growing number of local offices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Real estate experience is welcome
- UAE Driver’s license and RERA Certification preferred.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Having a second language is preferred.
- The candidate should be a proactive go-getter to keep ahead of the competition.
- Young, energetic and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be aself-motivated professional who is dynamic, presentable, confident and assertive
- Is passionate about real estate and possess the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
Open Mind Real Estate
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Open Mind Real Estate is paying 75% of commission to the Agent! and a base salary
• Good Looking appearance
Sales & Leasing Consultant Dubai
Sales & Leasing Consultant Reporting to Sales Manager Type Full-time Salary Range Above industry standard Department Residential Sales & Leasing Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Are you a good communicator and genuinely like dealing with people Are you focused, organized and able to manage your time effectively Are you a self-starter who can work alone but also within a team Are you comfortable with new technology - PCs and internet Are you prepared to work long hours including evenings Are you able to handle several deals at the same time Are you presentable and approachable Are you a skilled negotiator Are you keen to learn and improve your skills Are you keen to earn as much money as you can Are you better under pressure and working to monthly targets Are you happy to work in a busy, competitive environment Can remain positive and enthusiastic whatever the situation If the answer is a resounding yes then please read on. The Company PRD property services are a dynamic, ambitious global real estate brand providing residential and commercial sales and leasing, as well as property management and maintenance real estate services to Dubai property owners. The Role The office is currently looking for a Sales and Leasing Consultant to be responsible for the acquisition of listings, the presentation to the market and the subsequent sale of suitable properties in sufficient quantity to satisfy business targets. In this role you will manage current vendors and contacts and source new leads as well as pitch for new listings, handle the marketing of all properties and manage the sales process from listing to completion, from offer to signing tenancy agreement. . Benefits • Above industry standard commissions • Monthly and quarterly bonus scheme • Access to highly qualified clients and prospects • Extensive marketing support • Residence VISA • RERA Course Please send your CV
Real Estate Agents Dubai
Required real estate agents to work on 50% commission basis for a real estate company in Dubai. The candidate must have the following credentials:
• RERA certified.
• Experience in the Dubai real estate market.
• Ability to close deals and negotiate with customers.
• English speaking skills is required, but other language is an advantage.
• UAE driving license.
To apply please send your CV
Casabella Property Broker
Sales Property Consultant Dubai
To do the following;
Carry out day-to-day functions of sales (in those territories assigned to you) either independently or in conjunction with other Sales Consultants. This includes buying and/or selling properties for the clients.
Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities for residential and commercial properties in Dubai.
To list and to market the properties in the CRM system and keep it up to date.
Reviewing property listings, visiting property sites with prospective clients, discussing legal circumstances of the sale and examining Real Estate contracts.
Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services.
Estimate the current market price and suggest a reserve or minimum selling price list details of land or buildings for sale and arrange for the advertising of properties.
Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone and personal visits.
Review property listings, trade journals and relevant literature and attend conventions, seminars and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
Professionally handle assigned areas. Handle independently customer inquiries and generate new leads.
Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings. Solicit and compile listings of available sales properties.