Oil & Gas
Mining Supervisor Saudi Arabia
Mining supervisor needed for our operations in saudi arabia, we are expanding our staff and operations as we have new projects and are in need of a mining engineer to oversee and work with our senior team of onsite engineers, you must be fully qualified to work in this position, salary 170 K USD
Pipeline manager Saudi Arabia
PIPELINE MANAGER (PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION)
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- With PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- At least 25 years of experience in the same field (pipeline projects)
Willing to be assigned in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Manage projects in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
- Complete construction projects which meet customer expectation and budget requirements.
- Enhance project management methodologies and tool set
- Responsible for delivering and executing concurrent projects
- Responsible for client - facing projects
- Lead the performance of project support staff on the client engagement
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Possesses strong Professional Development Skills including leadership and problem solving.
Safety Officer Dubai
Safety officer/engineer in oil and gas field. well in: • Occupational Health • Accident Investigation • Risk Management • Risk Analysis • Inspection • Site Inspections • Iso 9000 • OSHAS 18001 • ISO 14001 • Safety Management... • Industrial Safety • Mechanical Engineering • First Aid • HSE Management Systems • HSE auditing
Exploration Geologist Abu Dhabi
Exxon is hiring, we are in need of a certified exploration geologist with 5 plus years experience in exploration, we offer a fantastic salary package which will include all benefits
Petroleum Engineer Dubai
Provide and apply reservoir engineering and economic expertise in order to guide with specific recommendations the future development of assigned assets. Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a critical and lead role; identifying opportunities, forecasting production and reserves, evaluating impact of change to production, cost or schedule, providing economic optimization.
Able to influence team members through detailed technical exchange and information sharing.
Able to define and deliver a personal and team work plan.
Provide production forecasts and reserve assessments through application of appropriate analytical and reservoir simulation techniques on assigned fields Help coordinate multi disciplinary team, focus and deliver work in order to meet project targets and milestones Provide economic analysis to support, justify and optimise existing and future producing assets and ensure recommended projects meet or exceed corporate investment criteria Identify and assess uncertainty and risk in project proposals.
Education/Qualifications (eg. Professional qualification, etc)
BSc Engineering or Physics.
Master's in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in reservoir simulation.
Operatorship experience. Proven experience in reservoir engineering. Upstream oil & gas experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa if required) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a high-level career in Engineering area, please, send us a resume thru email.
OIL & Gas Positions Abu Dhabi
Positions are open in an Oil and gas company recruiting Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Design Engineers, Nurses, Draftsmen, Foremen, Administrative Staff for various projects around the world. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply by sending detailed CVs, the salary is negotiable for the right candidates
Subsea Engineer Dubai
We are looking for a Subsea Engineer, this is a very rare opening that does not come up often, so if you are qualified, then apply now
- You will conduct Subsea Engineering work on various projects
- You will have 2 years experience and knowledge of subsea pipelines, flowlines, risers, umbilicals and associated subsea equipment
Skills and Experience
- qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Between 5-10 years Subsea Engineering experience is a must, we offer 148 K USD plus all benefits
Geological technician Dubai
Geological technician required for a well known organization in ras al khaimah. Candidate shall be responsible for collecting and analyzing soil samples to determine whether they are suitable for developmental uses. Common job duties shall include but not limited to writing reports, maintaining libraries and databases of information, preparing notes and surveying. Carrying out tasks in laboratory pertaining to soil tests as well as on the field.
Qualification and skills requirdd:
- Associate's degree or postsecondary training
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, physical strength, industry software (e.g., GeoGraphix and Surface III), related geological tools including directional compasses, survey altimeters and drills
- valid driver's license