Oil & Gas
Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you a gas engineer with several years experience in exploration or mining, then we would like you to apply, we are offering a fantastic salary package for the right candidate
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
Oil & Gas Piping/Mechanical Draftsman/Designers required, Diploma (2 years) in engineering with 4 years experience in draughting of engineering Projects with 2 years in the Oil /Gas Industry.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
API products manufacturing & rental:
- 7+ years of experience in Estimation of the machined products.
- Well experienced in API (7-1, 6A, 16A, 5CT) estimation and costing preparation.
- Experienced in the machinery CNC/Lathe, and able to calculate the machining hours form the drawings & reverse engineering.
- Able to work on tenders and prepare and arrange the entire required document.
- Have a Good experience in the special grade materials used for manufacturing.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
Piping Engineer Dubai
Piping Field Engineer
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Oil and gas engineer need for our operations in abu dhabi, do you have a degree in a related field and 6 plus years in the oil, gas or mining industry, then we would like to hear from you, you will work on site as we have various sites and you will work with a team of 5 other engineers, we offer 128 K USAD plus relocation and housing
Operations Executive Dubai
Position Summary: As a member of the team, this position is responsible to oversee all aspects of the construction and efficient completion of Land Drilling Rigs, and troubleshoot any deficiencies to ensure the rigs are functioning/commissioned properly and are ready to be shipped to the customer within the mandated timeframes. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Plan, organize, direct and control the construction of Land Drilling Rigs Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production target Work closely with management, design and technical teams, and tradespeople Project Coordinator Supervise the repair of replacement of defective parts, components or systems Supervise the test of newly installed equipment for optimum performance, and to ensure equipment meets specification and legislated regulation Qualifications and Abilities: § 3-5 years of relevant experience with manufacturing oilfield equipment § Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; § Strong negotiation and mediation skills; § Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to detail; § Attention to deadlines; § Well-developed time management skills; § The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical;
Geologist Abu Dhabi
- 6 years experience in Copper/Gold/Base Metals or oil related