Oil & Gas
Geologist with several years experience wanted to work in oil exploration, you will work onsite for 75% and in office fir 25% of the time, this is a full time position, we offer 120 K USD per year
Petroleum Engineer UAE
PETROLEUM ENGINEER INSPECTOR
MUST HAVE API653 CERTIFICATION INSPECTION
SALARY RANGE : AED 8000- AED 15000.00
Oil Related Jobs Abu Dhabi
Abudhabi National Oil and Gas Company We operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products. We are the principle catalyst of growth in the Emirate, and our work has had a positive and lasting impact on the quality of millions of lives. we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and currently we are looking for more candidates in various engineering to fill up most of our clerical position in the field of PETROLEUM, CHEMICAL, GEOLOGIST, DRILLING, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, NURSE, DOCTOR, ETC.
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Geologist Abu Dhabi
- 6 years experience in Copper/Gold/Base Metals or oil related
Geotechnical Engineer Dubai
We have a wonderful position that has become open, The responsibilities are to manage data relating to wellbores. This includes populating spread sheets, collating logs, reviewing wells which have missing data and providing an estimate of resources it would take to splice/digitize/edit missing logs. You must have previous work experience, about 4 years and related qualifications, the salary is negotiable
Bitumen Sales Agent Dubai
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the entire process of selling Bitumen and petrochemical products
- Work with existing customers in the oil & gas segment, namely alliance / frame agreement customers to ensure continued success and customer satisfaction
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.