Oil & Gas
Mechanical engineers Dubai
Birmin Oil & Gas is a fast growing international oil and gas company with highly professional specialists mastering new technologies and exploring for oil and gas all over the world. Birmin Oil & Gas is an international oil and gas company with operated production of 350,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes,
manufacture and implement)
Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
Produce outline designs
Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools.
Technical writing skills
HSE Administrator Dubai
Job description: HSE Administrator vacancy in Dubai
Candidate must have NEBOSH, IOSH; atleast 6 years of work experience in construction oil & gas, power plant or in EPC Projects.
Candidate must be available in UAE
Well Performance Engineer Dubai
Monitors via the OPCO asset teams, Addax Petroleum production performance
Evaluate performance of new well vs. forecast and potential
Monitors and evaluate the performance of old wells vs. potential
Identifies intervention opportunities on under-performing wells
Recommend interventions and work-overs to maintain production capabilities and maximize asset production
Participates as technical resource on project planning, design, execution and sub-surface peer reviews and peer assists.
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
Maintains database tracking well potential and production performance
Decreases the gap between potential and actual production
Building and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders
Well system analysis, inflow/outflow performance
Completion and fluid engineering
Rigless and work-over operations
Broad knowledge of artificial lift (gas-lift and ESP required)
Water and gas shut off techniques
Knowledge in well abandonment best practices
Planning and scheduling of activities
Pipeline manager Saudi Arabia
PIPELINE MANAGER (PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION)
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- With PMP/Prince 2 Certification
- At least 25 years of experience in the same field (pipeline projects)
Willing to be assigned in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Manage projects in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
- Complete construction projects which meet customer expectation and budget requirements.
- Enhance project management methodologies and tool set
- Responsible for delivering and executing concurrent projects
- Responsible for client - facing projects
- Lead the performance of project support staff on the client engagement
- Maintaining client satisfaction
- Possesses strong Professional Development Skills including leadership and problem solving.
Drilling manager Dubai
Piling engineer Dubai
We are interested to hire civil engineer who got minimum 5 years in piling work.the candidate should have good English and computer knowledge. salary is negotiable by employer
QHSE Engineers Dubai
Job description: URGENTLY looking for QHSE Engineers with 5+yrs of Oil & Gas experience.
Location - Abu Dhabi,
Duration - Long term.
• Implement the QHSE management system. • Ensure establishing, documentation, implementing & maintaining latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems in organization. • Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization, and Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System.
• Coordinate with quality audits / inspections with all the sub-contractors and vendors. • Conduct/ Participate internal and external site quality/HSE audits. • Preparation of all Project QHSE related documents.•
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills (written & Oral) in English language.• Certified auditor for ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001 management systems.• Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
• AWS/ CSWIP/ASNT qualifications or equivalent.
Executive, Operations ( For Petroleum Company )
- Ensure all obligations arising from deal agreement by traders through to prevention of profit leakage from the business.
- Deal with oil and freight counterparts
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships' agents
- Liase with finance, providing them with timely, accurate data and documentation to facilitate smooth invoicing and payment of cargoes
- Liase with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs
- Pro-actively support traders/charterers by flagging potential problems and actively seeking to eliminate them
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Degree in Business, Economics or Refining Engineering
- Experience in oil/petrol trading industry
- Good understanding of energy markets, futures and derivatives markets
- Wiling to go that extra mile for on call duty
For suitable candidates who are keen on the role, please assist to send your resume