Oil & Gas
Subsea Engineer Dubai
We are looking for a Subsea Engineer, this is a very rare opening that does not come up often, so if you are qualified, then apply now
- You will conduct Subsea Engineering work on various projects
- You will have 2 years experience and knowledge of subsea pipelines, flowlines, risers, umbilicals and associated subsea equipment
Skills and Experience
- qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Between 5-10 years Subsea Engineering experience is a must, we offer 148 K USD plus all benefits
Senior planner Dubai
• Integration of Maintenance work, repair or construction job’s and process modification in campaign mode.
• Critical path identification, management and progress follow up.
• Identification and follow up of mandatory milestone’s for campaign start up.
• Scheduling and management of necessary resources.
• Interface between intervening entities, coordination department and top management through weekly and monthly report.
• Offshore planning responsible for topside, subsea and major shutdown of FPSO “GIRASSOL”.
• Interface, management and progress follow up for the whole entities (Production, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction).
• Interface between two projects (GRP&GirRI), with site in production, management of site priorities in SIMOPS mode.
• Management of Personals On Board (POB) as per HSE requirement and evacuation responsible of site
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
OIL & Gas Positions Abu Dhabi
Positions are open in an Oil and gas company recruiting Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Design Engineers, Nurses, Draftsmen, Foremen, Administrative Staff for various projects around the world. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply by sending detailed CVs, the salary is negotiable for the right candidates
Petroleum Engineer Dubai
Provide and apply reservoir engineering and economic expertise in order to guide with specific recommendations the future development of assigned assets. Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a critical and lead role; identifying opportunities, forecasting production and reserves, evaluating impact of change to production, cost or schedule, providing economic optimization.
Able to influence team members through detailed technical exchange and information sharing.
Able to define and deliver a personal and team work plan.
Provide production forecasts and reserve assessments through application of appropriate analytical and reservoir simulation techniques on assigned fields Help coordinate multi disciplinary team, focus and deliver work in order to meet project targets and milestones Provide economic analysis to support, justify and optimise existing and future producing assets and ensure recommended projects meet or exceed corporate investment criteria Identify and assess uncertainty and risk in project proposals.
Education/Qualifications (eg. Professional qualification, etc)
BSc Engineering or Physics.
Master's in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in reservoir simulation.
Operatorship experience. Proven experience in reservoir engineering. Upstream oil & gas experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa if required) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a high-level career in Engineering area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Pacific Oil & Gas
Offshore Engineer UAE
provide expertise and engineering services in SE Asia.
Pre-project and feasibility studies,
Design and FEED studies,
Detailed engineering packages,
Independent design verification analysis,
Expertise in hydrodynamics, vortex induced vibrations; structure in any type of risers systems,
Expertise and analysis for installation of pipelines, risers and subsea equipments.
Mining Supervisor Saudi Arabia
Mining supervisor needed for our operations in saudi arabia, we are expanding our staff and operations as we have new projects and are in need of a mining engineer to oversee and work with our senior team of onsite engineers, you must be fully qualified to work in this position, salary 170 K USD
Safety Officer Dubai
Safety officer/engineer in oil and gas field. well in: • Occupational Health • Accident Investigation • Risk Management • Risk Analysis • Inspection • Site Inspections • Iso 9000 • OSHAS 18001 • ISO 14001 • Safety Management... • Industrial Safety • Mechanical Engineering • First Aid • HSE Management Systems • HSE auditing