Oil & Gas
Various positions Dubai
JSI International company
Job description: A Leading Construction Company is looking for urgent basis to fill up the below position for Construction, High Rise Building and or Oil & Gas Project:
1. QA/QC Inspector
2. HSE Officer
3 Job Performer
4. Welding Engineer
7. QS Cum Admin
8. Planning Engineer
9. MEP Engineer
A. Applicant should be available in United Arab Emirates and willing to join IMMEDIATELY.
B. Applicants Should have Minimum of 5 Working Experience in United Arab Emirates.
C. Applicant should have Working Experience in Construction, High Rise Building AND OR Oil & Gas Project.
D.Applicants should be Flexible, Well Trained, Well Experience, Having Advance Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel & Computer Software, Professional in your field and having Good Moral Character.
– Qualified and Interested Applicant can send the UPDATED CV
Geotechnical Engineer Dubai
We have a wonderful position that has become open, The responsibilities are to manage data relating to wellbores. This includes populating spread sheets, collating logs, reviewing wells which have missing data and providing an estimate of resources it would take to splice/digitize/edit missing logs. You must have previous work experience, about 4 years and related qualifications, the salary is negotiable
Design & Drafting Manager Abu Dhabi
Ability to oversee and appreciate activities of various Engineering disciplines including (e.g. plant civil, E & I, Mechanical, Production etc.
Involved in shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of problems resulting from shop and field capabilities
Provide overall direction and planning of all CAD related functions for the department
Provide supervision and mentoring to staff including instructions, training, and coaching
Originate and implement CAD related procedures, policies and standards
Delegate CAD work assignments, and set priorities
Conduct weekly design production meetings
Support and coordinate with other engineering disciplines as needed regarding deadlines and submittals
Attend weekly meeting and update manpower loading charts
In depth knowledge of 3D drafting techniques used in the design of industrial systems
Demonstrated ability to use 3D parametric software, (Solid works)is preferred, however Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E, or mastering of any other 3D modeling software may be substituted
Ability to read P&ID's, PFD's, Weld Symbols, and other technical design documents and symbols
Total Experience :
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
Bitumen Sales Agent Dubai
- Must have in-depth knowledge on the entire process of selling Bitumen and petrochemical products
- Work with existing customers in the oil & gas segment, namely alliance / frame agreement customers to ensure continued success and customer satisfaction
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
These site based roles involve hands on work, taking site based projects to conceptual approval stage and then handover to site engineering and construction groups. You will be required to hit the ground running and so, suitable design experience and plant project experience is essential.
Operations Executive Dubai
Position Summary: As a member of the team, this position is responsible to oversee all aspects of the construction and efficient completion of Land Drilling Rigs, and troubleshoot any deficiencies to ensure the rigs are functioning/commissioned properly and are ready to be shipped to the customer within the mandated timeframes. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Plan, organize, direct and control the construction of Land Drilling Rigs Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production target Work closely with management, design and technical teams, and tradespeople Project Coordinator Supervise the repair of replacement of defective parts, components or systems Supervise the test of newly installed equipment for optimum performance, and to ensure equipment meets specification and legislated regulation Qualifications and Abilities: § 3-5 years of relevant experience with manufacturing oilfield equipment § Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; § Strong negotiation and mediation skills; § Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to detail; § Attention to deadlines; § Well-developed time management skills; § The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical;
Mining Engineer Abu Dhabi