Media, Arts & Entertainment
PR Officer Dubai
PR Officer wanted for advertising company in the UAE, in the role you will work with the media team, to push our products to the market, you will also assist with media releases as needed, you must have 4 years experience
Looking for a caucasian female aged 18-30 for a short film to be shoot in Dubai . The short film will be in English, so is required a basic level of the language. I\'m a freelance director and i\'ll work with a very little crew (only 2 members) so i am open to schedule the shootings day in order to your appointments. I\'m looking for a girl who is not afraid to act in front of other people, it is not necessary that you have a massive acting background but that you are open to get involved. Crew: The crew is made of only 2 people, the director and the assistant director. This is an indie production, produced by the director and the assistant director. THE PROJECT Title: Comfort Zone Plot: A young girl, moved by curiosity, takes a trip in Dubai, looking for a person who doesn\'t know her, that she\'s been spying on facebook. She tries to find him showing some photographs of him to people. A mysterious man who owns a grocery store seems to help her, but in the end nothing happens and she get robbed. She returns home, unsatisfied and with nothing left
The role involves the end to end management of publications, most notably, the Annual Report and a quarterly newsletter with a high circulation. You will be required to source, write and edit material for publications as required. Managing the contributions of writing, designers, photographers, illustrators and printers is key. You will need to meet multiple critical deadlines and deliver premium material at the highest standard.
Account executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal Plan Company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calendar’s focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photo shop & video editing software a plus
Key Account Manager Dubai
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate sales calls activities along with the Team Leader and Sales Manager when needed
- Ensure Opportunities are contacted and closed.
- Where directed, identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
Dekwood career centre
Advertising Account Director, Dubai
Job role: Client Services
Job skill: Advertising
Our client, a boutique full service agency with offices in Dubai and London is currently looking to recruit an Advertising Senior Account Manager or an Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
You will be working on the hospitality and lifestyle accounts.
Previous experience working on hospitality/ lifestyle accounts
minimum of 7 years working across brand development, advertising, digital and activations
hard working with a good attitude
strong team player
Brand Coordinator Dubai
We are urgently looking for a Brand Coordinator with the following qualifications :-
1) Proficient in Microsoft office especially in EXCEL
2) With pleasing personality (FEMALE ONLY)
3) Good communication skills
4) WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY..
Kindly send your CV, salary is open
Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager Qatar
Our client, A leading Digital Agency, is looking for an Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team in Dubai.
- managing the delivery of projects for clients
- ensuring; quality, time and to budget are met.
- liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate projects and digital campaigns.
- taking ownership of a client relationship on a project level in order to provide excellent organization and management of projects, managing administrative and campaign work.
- developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers in order to create partnerships that are beneficial to clients.
- Utilizing experience, the Senior PM will mentor and educate junior project managers on the digital process and department responsibilities as well as technology implementation
- Develop project plans that include the full life-cycle of development including IA, UX, Creative, Content Development, Build/Development, Testing & UAT and roll out
- Writing digital strategic proposals that grabs clients attention to ask for more information in responding to RFP’s
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Working with the agency’s digital team to ensure delivery of projects/campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues campaign/project ideas and budgets to the client.
- Working with the Client Servicing team & other colleagues to brief creative, digital, suppliers and media buyers, and assisting with the formulation of digital marketing strategies.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Writing client contact and status reports through monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns/projects.
- Maintaining and ensuring that internal job bags are kept to a high standard administration tasks.
- Extending the scope of clients by identifying needs and up-selling / crosselling additional digital services like SEO, SEM, Social media advertising, social community management and mobile apps development through speaking about technology
- A certified PMP or AGILE related methodologies project managers are preferred with a proven track record of delivering complex digital projects & campaigns
- Knowledge of content management systems and admin panels is a plus
- Knowledge of other digital marketing trends and online systems and tools is plus
- In-depth knowledge of the latest digital marketing / advertising trends on :
o Search engines optimization (SEO)
o Social media strategies & advertising
o Search engines marketing (SEM) & display / network advertising
o Mobile Apps development – Native Vs. Cross platform