Business Development Managers - Engineering
A person with with very good connections and contacts in the Dubai Market especially in the construction line. As we are dealing in drafting and Design works in BIM.
Right candidate will be responsible for bringing in any or all jobs related to drafting, BIM Revit related works, Design related jobs from consultants and contractors. Candidates will be having yearly targets which they will have to achieve. Right candidates will be provided with best commission structure in the UAE.
This will a very good opportunity for anyone in similar lines to built a wonderful career along with making a handsome package.
Corporate Sales Manager required for luxury tour operator based in Dubai. Tourism sales experience essential.
Drive new business for Company by implementing strategic plan for key accounts
Accountable for Company revenue budgets
Monitor sales activity and key accounts performance
Business Development: Mapping the market and identifying new partners in the international market including International Tour Operators, Web Portals and Online Travel Agents
Prospect, categorize and rank new clients business potential
Regional Sales Manager Dubai
We are UK based on-line financial institution, we specialize in creation of financial products for our clients. Our products are Prepaid Debit card, TaxFree refund service, Online shopping platform.
The company provides card services for clients from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
Now we are looking for Regional sales manager who can expand our activities throughout the region. Now we have 12 positions for Regional manager in 12 countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuweit, India, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand.
(please apply for country where you located and indicate that in your application)
The Regional sales manager is to duly represent our company in the Country. The main responsibilities is acquire partners (Banks, Travel agencies, Airports, Mobile operators).
Responsible for achieving assigned strategic objectives. To achieve regional sales operational objectives by acquiring new partners, to manage existing partners as well as finding new channels for sales of our products. The product is TaxFree refund service, prepaid Visa card. The main goal of the position is to create network of agent partners which will sell the product to customers, manage the network and be responsible for the sales of the product.
- Finds and signs agreements with new agent partners;
- Establishes trustable, productive, professional relationship with agent partners;
- Manages relationship with existing agent partners;
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in sales;
- Represents company on the territory.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business – to business sales environment;
- Experience on relevant position (Business development or Sales) on Senior level position in insurance companies, banking system, travel sector;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken;
- PC proficiency, knowledge of CRM;
- Highly self-motivated;
Operations Manager Dubai
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the business and all stores in all locations, including, but not limited to, identifying any and all issues related to human resources, accounting, inventory, purchasing, and operations
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate.
- Reviews all work completed by Shop Managers and ensures completion in a timely fashion.
- Assists the Chief Operating Officer in identifying and implementing new market opportunities, including introducing new products.
- Coordinates receipt, management and processing of all shipping and customs documentation, including scanning of documents for controls purposes.
- Coordinate with and direct staff to generate increased revenue across all shops, business lines, and geographical locations.
Territory Manager Dubai
To manage & organize all accounts related to his/her assigned territory in terms of mapping the territory and achieving sales target through the Standard Operating Procedures, salary negotiable
Business Development Manager Dubai
Business Development Executive Facilities Management FM Company requires strong Technical Sales/ Business Development Executive with at least 3- 4 years experience with UAE driving license. Business Development Executive in a Facilities Management Company is a MUST. Business Development Executive (Facilities Management) Facilities Services Company, who are expanding their market share and services year on year. Due to continued growth, they now require an experienced Business Development Executive looking to add to their 4 years within Facilities/Technical Services Sales. Key to this role, will be the job holder\'s expertise in pricing maintenance contracts (BMS/HVAC/Technical Services) and being able to complete tender bids and engage with clients on technical matters. The Role • Identify new business opportunities and engage with prospective clients to understand their requirements, formulate pricing and tender bids, in tandem with internal Commercial and Bid Teams • Ensure that all prospective business is fully qualified and a full cost analysis is completed • Ensure that agreed sales targets and KPI\'s are met and exceeded
Priyanka Middle East FZ-LLC
Product Manager Dubai
Should have experience of sourcing and procurement of product as the tender specifications from local and international markets.
- Knowledge of tender is must.
- Should flexible to visit markets on regular basis for sourcing and procurement.
- Excellent vendor management and client handling required.
- Should be able to do all the administrative task.
- Should be able to do banking related work and petty cash book management.
- Excellent communication skills required in English.
- High IQ and presentation skills.