Jobs in Australia
Our client is a boutique construction project management consultancy offering construction planning, advisory and client project management services. They are now seeking an experienced Planner to join their professional team.
As the Planner, you will be assisting builders and developers throughout all phases of the development cycle by providing construction advice, strategy and detailed construction planning on complex builds across all sectors from smaller up to $500m. They undertake predominantly new build projects however also have fit-out and refurb capability.
Candidates can come from a Planner, Site Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager or Contracts Admin background to name a few and ideally having some main contractor experience. Training can be provided on the job and the company prides itself on flexible working around family life.
Company will provide visa sponsorship for the right candidate - ASAP!
Trade Jobs Tasmania
Job description: HSE Coordinator
Offshore Installation Manager
Assistant SubSea Engineer
Project engineer Perth
Watpac has an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to join the NSW Construction team. Your role will be responsible for coordinating on-site construction engineering activities to achieve project time and budget objectives. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Coordinating construction activities ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
Lake House ( 2 Chefs' Hats) – Australia's iconic and most consistently highly awarded Gourmet Retreat is located in Daylesford, 80minutes from Melbourne and is surrounded by some of Australia's best producers and growers.
We offer – Great conditions; career advancement; the benefits of working with a much-awarded professional team; an opportunity to develop, learn and interact with a network of excellent local growers supplying some of the best produce in Australia.
You will need - A good team work ethic; great cooking skills and a passion for creating beautiful food. Experience with contemporary culinary cuisine at a high level, an advantage.
- Ensure through constant assessment and vigilance the excellence of standards in preparation, cooking, presentation, service procedures and service times
- Assisting Head Chef and Sous Chef to ensure all menu items are documented, standardised and costed on an ongoing basis
- Assessing and maintaining service procedures and service times
- Maintaining agreed systems and standards for the stock control, stock rotation and food storage systems that will ensure maximum quality and minimum spoilage
- Controlling food costs through portion and wastage control and regular kitchen stocktaking
- Ensuring all kitchen equipment, especially that relevant to section, is kept in good repair, is on a regular maintenance schedule and is kept track of through regular stocktakes, with equipment not in use for specific menus counted and appropriately stored
- Maintain a strong interest in contemporary culinary trends and consistently monitor and report on the work of other highly rated restaurants.
Our client are synonymous with building luxury homes at affordable prices, catering to the Australian way of life. Over the years, they've maintained a consistent vision of committing themselves to providing the best possible service, but also injecting honesty, passion and integrity.
Due to consistent growth in the business, they're looking to bring a Building Administrator into their team to assist with all On-Site duties. Reporting to the Contract & Building Admin Team Leader, key responsibilities would be as follows;
Provide general admin assistance to the Construction Managers and Supervisors
Maintenance of daily activities, meetings, correspondence, appointment schedules etc
Coordination of activities in relation to the building phase - meeting time frames, quality of delivery and the escalation and follow-up of tasks and the individual
Act as a subject mater expert for nominated key processes involved in the Building phase & document, maintain and review processes as required and ensure compliance
Respond to customer enquiries
Maintain QA checklists and associated documentation
Ad hoc reception relief as necessary
Minimum 1-2 years experience in similar role
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Exposure to a high-traffic reception environment essential
Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
Adaptable approach working with diverse range of staff
High degree of attention to detail & ability to multi-task
Initiative, problem-solving abilities & a proactive mindset
Strong communication skills both written & verbal
Excellent time-management skills with exceptional ability to work under pressure
Land surveyors Melbourne
Land Surveyors – Australia
Our client is a dynamic and progressive surveying firm, based in Melbourne with an impressive portfolio of work, across commercial, infrastructure and land development projects.
They have a highly skilled team producing high quality results. The team is well trained, mentored and supported.
They have ambitious growth plans and as such have a number of openings for Land Surveyors.
- Construction Set-out
- GPS and Total Station
- Data Management and machine guidance
- Construction / Infrastructure experience - road, rail, pipelines, commercial buildings / high rise
- Client Management
- Comfortable working autonomously or part of a team
- Attention to detail and adherence to company policy and procedures
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Trimble field software (preferred) - training provided
- Terramodel (preferred) - training provided. Proficient users of AutoCAD Civil 3D / 12D / TBC also welcome
- Machine Control Exposure
Projects generally are around the Melbourne and Victoria areas.
On offer is a competitive salary + bonuses + Company car / phone/ laptop etc
Registered nurses Melbourne
Our clients are based in the Gippsland Region about 2 hours from Melbourne running fully accredited Hospitals providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women's health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Job tasks and responsibilities
To be successful in the position we are seeking the following attributes from candidates:
- Ability to display sound theoretical knowledge;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement processes
- Excellent clinical skills
Skills and experience
You will have excellent clinical skills, good time management and organisational skills and have;
- Working towards AHPRA Midwife/Registered Nurse Registration
- If you are internationally qualified and require AHPRA supervision we can support you through this
- Minimum 1 year post registration Midwifery experience
- Demonstrate credentialing for other clinical skills including IV cannulation and newborn discharge examinations
- A commitment to women centred care
- You will have the ability to communication effectively with a multidisciplinary clinical team, and a diverse patient population.
Electronics engineer Tasmania
Based in the Midlands an exciting opportunity has become available for a Team Lead Power Supply Design Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of the design, development and testing of power converters used in a wide variety of applications. Primarily the Team Lead Power Supply Design Engineer will be responsible for leading a small team of Magnetics Engineers, Component Engineers and Technicians but will also have direct contribution to the design of power supplies.
Other responsibilities of The Team Lead Power Supply Design Engineer will include technical ownership of all power conversion and magnetic aspects of the targeted products, review customer specifications, lead technical development, lead investigations relating to power conversion and topologies and lead design reviews.
The successful candidate will have a degree in electronics or electrical engineering and direct exposure to the following:
-DC-DC / DC-AC Converter design.
-DC-AC inverter design.
-Coaching and mentoring.