Jobs in Australia
Admin Assistant New south wales
We are seeking a Legal Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
It is a broad role providing day to day administrative support to the team of Solicitors. You will work closely with the Office Manager to ensure our valued clients receive high quality service.
Specific tasks include:Email and calendar management
Filing of Court documents
Maintain files and records
Preparation of briefs
Provide high level customer service to clients
Skills and experience
Who We are Looking For
The ideal candidate will project a courteous, professional and calm demeanour. You will have the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
Other skills and attributes:Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Proven attention to detail
Efficient time management
Experience in Family Law is highly desirable but not essential
An attractive, salary is on offer and is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Office Manager Brisbane
Personal Assistant – Team Co-ordinator – Office Manager
We are looking for a confident self-starting individual WHO CAN START IMMEDIATELY WITH US. You must be able to work independently with an eye for detail and perfection. This role requires you to co-ordinate the activities of 4 team members. Therefore, you have to be efficient and a “people person.”
YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY HAVE
1. An excellent command of written, and spoken English
2. Willing to learn the job and dedicate yourself to it
The following skills are essential. Please do not apply if you don’t have ALL of the skills listed below.
1. Scanning Documents
2. Cropping and Re-sizing Images
3. Working with documents in PDF and JPG formats
4. Completing Online and Written Application forms
6. Co-ordinating client appointments and client requests for action
7. Co-ordinating team member diaries
8. Answering the phone – you will be working with our clients who are predominantly American/British/European – therefore your English must be excellent.
The following skills, if you have them, will help towards your selection.
1. Word/Excel/presentations experience
2. Internet savvy – Facebook, Twitter, Blogging etc.
3. Excellent Accounting & Bookkeeping Skills
How to Apply
1. Please ensure that you have all the required skills before you apply.
Land surveyors Melbourne
Land Surveyors – Australia
Our client is a dynamic and progressive surveying firm, based in Melbourne with an impressive portfolio of work, across commercial, infrastructure and land development projects.
They have a highly skilled team producing high quality results. The team is well trained, mentored and supported.
They have ambitious growth plans and as such have a number of openings for Land Surveyors.
- Construction Set-out
- GPS and Total Station
- Data Management and machine guidance
- Construction / Infrastructure experience - road, rail, pipelines, commercial buildings / high rise
- Client Management
- Comfortable working autonomously or part of a team
- Attention to detail and adherence to company policy and procedures
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Trimble field software (preferred) - training provided
- Terramodel (preferred) - training provided. Proficient users of AutoCAD Civil 3D / 12D / TBC also welcome
- Machine Control Exposure
Projects generally are around the Melbourne and Victoria areas.
On offer is a competitive salary + bonuses + Company car / phone/ laptop etc
Registered nurses Melbourne
Our clients are based in the Gippsland Region about 2 hours from Melbourne running fully accredited Hospitals providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women's health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Job tasks and responsibilities
To be successful in the position we are seeking the following attributes from candidates:
- Ability to display sound theoretical knowledge;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement processes
- Excellent clinical skills
Skills and experience
You will have excellent clinical skills, good time management and organisational skills and have;
- Working towards AHPRA Midwife/Registered Nurse Registration
- If you are internationally qualified and require AHPRA supervision we can support you through this
- Minimum 1 year post registration Midwifery experience
- Demonstrate credentialing for other clinical skills including IV cannulation and newborn discharge examinations
- A commitment to women centred care
- You will have the ability to communication effectively with a multidisciplinary clinical team, and a diverse patient population.
Our client are synonymous with building luxury homes at affordable prices, catering to the Australian way of life. Over the years, they've maintained a consistent vision of committing themselves to providing the best possible service, but also injecting honesty, passion and integrity.
Due to consistent growth in the business, they're looking to bring a Building Administrator into their team to assist with all On-Site duties. Reporting to the Contract & Building Admin Team Leader, key responsibilities would be as follows;
Provide general admin assistance to the Construction Managers and Supervisors
Maintenance of daily activities, meetings, correspondence, appointment schedules etc
Coordination of activities in relation to the building phase - meeting time frames, quality of delivery and the escalation and follow-up of tasks and the individual
Act as a subject mater expert for nominated key processes involved in the Building phase & document, maintain and review processes as required and ensure compliance
Respond to customer enquiries
Maintain QA checklists and associated documentation
Ad hoc reception relief as necessary
Minimum 1-2 years experience in similar role
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Exposure to a high-traffic reception environment essential
Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
Adaptable approach working with diverse range of staff
High degree of attention to detail & ability to multi-task
Initiative, problem-solving abilities & a proactive mindset
Strong communication skills both written & verbal
Excellent time-management skills with exceptional ability to work under pressure
PR Manager Sydney
We are recruiting an International PR Manager for an Australian designer based in Sydney. The brand is a fashion house dedicated to raw beauty, tough femininity and effortless cool.
Hailing from two realms of the creative spectrum, designers and best friends, the designers, created the cult brand in the winter of 2008 to bridge the divide between urban and coastal style. Devoted to the sustainability of artisan techniques, the like-minded pair centre each seasonal collection around hand-loomed and hand-woven fabrications, hand-sewn embellishments, and hand-painted prints inspired by the rugged beauty of their natural and urban landscapes.
With a vertical business structure, the brand pride themselves on maintaining sixteen stand-alone luxury boutiques within Australia and a thriving online sales platform.
Coinciding this, the brand also open their doors to the global wholesale market, following consistent international interest from Europe, Asia, the Middle East and United States.
The role requires an innovative and inspirational International PR Manager with proven career success within international markets.
As the PR Manager your approach will be highly strategic with the ability to deliver commercially strong results; in addition to demonstrating an innate understanding of fashion, art, design and entrepreneurial thinking.
The key areas of responsibilities in the role are;
- international shows and presentations
- press and media relationships
- international agency relationships and brand partnerships
- collaborations, activation and innovative events
As a key brand custodian; the role requires you to be vibrant and articulate and you will deliver a consistent and on brand message in all aspects of your work and presentation.
Helpdesk agent Perth
The IT Helpdesk Officer will focus heavily on customer service to support the various racing applications used within the business. The role will be diverse, showcasing your exceptional customer service and strong time management skills.
You will be required to work as part of an overlapping shift (likely to be afternoon/early evening - up to 8pm), including a weekend roster. This is a full-time role.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following responsibilities;
- Managing and responding to Racing Australia Helpdesk and Customer Service requests by phone and email.
- Responsibility for monitoring and processing of Racing Materials and other Racing Products to our Commercial and Subscriber customers.
- Manage support requests from the Principal Racing Authorities, Race Clubs and Industry Participants.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with both internal and external Racing Australia Customers.
- Logging and resolving requests in the IT support 'ticketing' system (Jira Service Desk)
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues in a Windows based environment (Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Networking, etc.)
- Using your proactive mindset to identify areas for improved efficiency and a better way for completing tasks
- Assisting with PC and computer hardware set up
- Connecting users to networks and providing initial training and ongoing support
- Staying up to date with technology changes and updates as well as keeping track of IT assets
- Work on production support and support application that runs 24 x 7
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT technical support face to face, remotely, via email and phone.
Marketing Manager Sydney
We are recruiting a Head of Digital Marketing one of Australia’s most successful designer based in Sydney, Australia.
Since its high-profile launch at Australian Fashion Week in 2003, the brand has become the local star in luxury womenswear. The brand have identified and established a sophisticated tone that reflects the ease of the Australian lifestyle, allowing them to build a brand ethos that is at once contemporary and effortlessly elegant.
The key message of the brand is luxurious, high-end fashion for discerning consumers across signature product offerings: luxe party wear, classic tailoring and separates.
Role of Head of Digital Marketing is to proactively grow the brand by clearly communicating and positioning the brand at the forefront of the Australian Design category.
The Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for overseeing the marketing function, developing marketing strategies and the execution of related tactics via digital, in store POS, e-commerce, PR and Events in line with business requirements and in conjunction with the Creative Director, CEO, and GM.
The role develops commercial creative concepts to support all elements of marketing communications across all marketing and online channels. The role also works collaboratively with the retail and sales teams to ensure below the line marketing activities drive sales and traffic to stores, stockists and e-boutique.
The brand is offering an outstanding remuneration package and the opportunity to build your career within a brand highly regarded for its distinct and opulent design philosophy that infiltrates every element of the business.